Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:24 am

While Sam was kicking his shin, Raisa kneed him in the balls. "That's what happened to that, assface."

"Mm...violent." Anne and Luka were still spectating.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:25 am

Gregor was heading off to hit pale but raisa already beat him to it so it wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:29 am

Pale turned toward the both of them and glared, before finally shaking off whatever pain he was in, and walking off toward the first person he saw, which just so happened to be Kyo. The kid was pissed off to the point that he really didn't give a damn if he was just spectating or not, and just so happened to be pissed off to the point that he wanted to hit someone, therefore, as soon as he got over there, the first reaction Pale had was to sock Kyo in the face as hard as possible. He was already shaking, and it really didn't matter to him if he got in trouble, as long as he got to hit someone.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:32 am

In reaction Kyo just socks pale right underneath the chin since that was his natural response to being hit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:38 am

Sam stepped forward, about to fucking kill Kyo. Neya held her back, doe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:39 am

As a reaction to being punched, Pale recoiled a tad, before backing up and attempting to punch him once more. He was tired of being hit today, and all of the anger that he had for the day was being put into that, so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:42 am

Kyo attempts to grab pale's fist so that he can twist it behind pale's back when pale attempts to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:44 am

All of my characters were just spectating. Anne had somehow popped up beside Sam. "I assume he has not had a good day?" After all...he just went and punched the fuck out of Kyo for no reason. Not that that doesn't sound familiar to me at all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:45 am

"Not really," Sam sighed, "But if Kyo hurts him.... Kyo's going to die."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:46 am

"I am usually not one to defend Kyo...but Pale did punch him first."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:47 am

As soon as Pale's fist met Kyo's hand, he pulled it back trying to get it out of his grip. Even if he didn't manage to get it out of his grip, he still had two feet and another arm...it really didn't matter to him if one was blocked from doing anything. Granted, it would hurt like hell, but hey...he didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:48 am

Kyo tries to pull pale at him and then pull himself and the arm behind pale and twist it not hard enough to break but enough for pain.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 am

"Kyo! You let go of his arm right now!" Sam shrieked, not caring who stared the fight. That past-rapist crazy asshole would not break Pale's arm. She pushed against Neya, wanting to go kick the bastard in the nuts for hurting one of her best friends who she legit just got back from the dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:55 am

Pale's arm got yanked behind his back and he let out a tiny pained noise, before smiling innocently and kicking Kyo in the knee. It wasn't so that it would snap, or anything like that, it was so that he would be able to have a tiny bit more room to move, even with his arm behind his back. If Kyo was standing, he wouldn't be able to get out of his grip, that was one thing he knew.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:59 am

Kyo attempts to headbutt pale as he falls to the ground due to being hit in the knee directly and then losses grip of pale.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:04 am

Sam paused, glad that Pale's arm was not in danger of being broken any longer. Neya thought it was safe, so she posted the picture of Sam hanging by her ankles on Facebook.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:05 am

Pale felt his grip loosen and he yanked his arm free, which caused him to lose balance and fall to the ground with Kyo. To block anything else from hitting the ground, the boy stuck out his arms, attempting to cushion is fall just a tad, which it did, although, it killed his wrist at the same time. Good job, dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:06 am

Kyo is now crushed underneath a complete stranger. Great.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 am

Alex was back from Mexico helping Ella hide.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:07 am

Sam flinched and sent Neya to get the school nurse, or at least some school supplies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:13 am

Pale pushed himself up from the ground, getting off of Kyo and sitting with his knees up, looking at his wrist. Unfortunately, it looked out of place, and he sighed to himself, smirking at Kyo, which probably wasn't the best idea, but hey...he didn't care, he got to hit someone. Asshole.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:14 am

Kyo merely lays there in agony.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:15 am

Sam walked over and placed a hand on Pale's back, "You are not refusing to get that looked at, mmkay? That's getting a cast and that's that."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:17 am

Alex saw what was going on, and started laughing. Whether or not he was laughing at Pale or Kyo was a mystery, because he hated both of them. But he was laughing at two people brawling. Jackass.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 4:23 am

Sam turned and gave Alex a death glare. She didn't even have to tell him to shut up. The glare had got to be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next