Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:34 am

"During museum hours, yes."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:37 am

"I think my mom has something. It is a box that is fluffy and shizz." Gregor says since he conveniently has a fluffy box which he can get easy access to.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:38 am

Raisa frowns, then. "Guess we'll just have to do this the old fashioned way, with all of us sneaking in and stealing it."
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:40 am

"Well there you go. Sam can get in, you have a box that's fluffy....we don't all have to sneak in and /steal/ it persay. We could use a distraction...it makes life simpler and has less of a risk of them getting caught." Pale had an idea for a distraction, but that would involve violence..or well, what looked like violence, at least.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:41 am

"That'd be good. We also need a lookout."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 am

"Well...it depends on what kind of distraction you want. Do you want a distraction that would draw in the more important people and involve them, or do you want a distraction that would just...draw peoples attention? Either way works, one is more efficient than the other, though. And depending on what kind of distraction you guys choose, we can decide who's going to lookout then."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:46 am

"Well one could be that someone falls or something and then threatens to sue and such and thus forcing important people to talk to whomever." Gregor suggests as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:55 am

"We need the one that draws away the important people. The others don't really matter." Raisa was getting really into this thing. Looking over to Greg, she points this out, "Yeah. Because we could totally sue them for getting injured in their museum after hours. Totally not suspicious."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 3:57 am

"Hey....We never specified what time of day....Did we?" Gregor says since if they specified the time of day they would do it then he missed it if not then ok then.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 am

"We didn't...but would it really make sense to rob a museum in the middle of the day?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:03 am

"Well if everyone was distracted and such then it would be fine. Then it would be harder to tell who did it since there would be all sorts of people that could be blamed." Gregor suggests just as an idea not necessarily to be used just an idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:21 am

"You could always just go at night..? Around closing time? It makes it so that no one can be blamed by the time they realize it's missing in the morning...or whenever the museum opens again. By the way, if I might suggest a distraction...fake domestic violence? Or just fake violence of some sort..? It always seems to work if you need a distraction. Well...then again, it's violence, when doesn't it work...for anything?" Pale chuckled to himself, and then looked in the direction of the museum. "Do you guys want to go down there and check out what's around so we can see what we're trying to get into and out of, or..?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:24 am

"Sure. Thing is. What are the chances of someone going to jail over the fake violence thing?" Gregor says since he would be willing to do that part but doesn't want to go to jail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:38 am

"Well, it depends on how you make it look...we want it to look real, but I'm almost positive that as long as you don't actually hurt each other, and as long as there isn't any evidence that there isn't really a reason to get involved with law. Even so..as long as we get to steal shit." Pale was still looking in the direction of the museum, wondering if there were easier ways out/in or other things of the sort.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 am

"Besides. We're minors. How long can the sentence possibly last?" Raisa shrugs, rolling her eyes. "Pretty sure they won't even give a damn. Just...two friends having a friendly beatdown in front of a place of learning and culture. Nothing suspicious or illegal going on there."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:43 am

"True. And i doubt my parents will care since they are too busy with themselves." Gregor says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:47 am

Sam unspaced out, "Wait what?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 am

"You and Pale are going in to steal the shit, and Greg and I are faking domestic violence to cause a distraction.~" The plan was foolproof.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:55 am

"Mmkay," Sam replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:55 am

"That's what." Pale shrugged, staring up at the sky boredly. And now...waiting? Yayyyy.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Sam nodded, "I got it."

Ella was in her front yard, half asleep on the lawn.

Neya was ninja'ing in a tree somewhere.

Mira was probably bossing someone around or cleaning or something.

Colt.... Who knew? He could be beating the shit out of someone who pissed him off, or smoking outside of his house. Maybe he was at a bar and drinking. Iunno.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Luka basically ninja'ed Ella. "Elllaaaaaaa. Wake up.~" Prodding her friend in the arm, the witch waits for a response."

Alex decides to text Sam, because on their way home, Anne had told him the events of yesterday. "Ah....Sam? She knows. Help?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Ella just grumbled.

Sam looked at her phone, cringed and replied, Um.... Let her cry...? Iunno.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:25 pm

"Ellaaaa." Luka prodded her arm harder. "ELLAAAA!" Then she punched her in the arm. You're so kind and considerate, Lu, you'd make a wonderful teacher or something.

"She is not crying. She went home and threw up yesterday, and told me she was sick...now she is being a bitch toward Tetsoya. Not that I am complaining about that...but still. You sure we should not be worried. Whoever she overheard yesterday speaking about it, he was with her. What if he starts remembering?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Ella sat up, moaning.

So what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 9 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next