Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:59 am

Sam growled and followed him.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:02 am

Luka kind of...slunk by. Not because she was creeping, but because she had left Neya to try to get Alex to calm down, while she went back to where she and the blonde girl had been, to try to find whatever the hell was in those shops down that way. Nothing suspicious here. Just Luka creepin' by.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:03 am

Pale stopped, hearing footsteps and sighing. "I've been followed twice by you now. What do you want this time? Going to yell at me more? Punt me next?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:11 am

"No, I was going to say sorry for not trusting you," Sam replied softly, not wanting to admit it. She hadn't even known if she would apologize. She just knew she needed to say something. "Someone.... The pink one..... She.... She knows we stole the doll. That I stole the doll. She tried to make me mistrust you, not believe you. I.... I'm sorry that it worked. I just.... Seth flashed though my memory. I didn't know if you were more like him then I knew. I just..... I wanted to make sure you were still you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:28 am

"So you believed someone that you refused to let me talk to...on the fact that apparently I was lying when I told you that I didn't know what happened? Okay. Well here's an idea, next time the fucking pink-haired cunt tells you something about me, tell her to go fuck herself, because I'm tired of being seen as such a great asshole when I actually do care about at least some fucking things." Pale was pissed off and upset at the same time. Pissed off because Luka had said that, and upset because Sam had actually taken it into consideration. "At least you said sorry...it's fine. Don't worry about it. And why make sure I'm still me, anyway? Obviously I'm still me...I'm me. Who 'dafuq else would I be?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:33 am

"I've known her for hundreds of years. Of course I trust her." Sam replied blankly, then shook her head, "But I shouldn't have about you. Not about you. She doesn't know you. She thinks you're some horrible villain like her sister. You're you so, I know you're not some body-stealing cat demon. And.... Because I changed during reincarnation. Alex changed. Neya changed. Apparently, Greg got a mind of his own. I had to make sure you weren't different." Sam paused, then smirked, "You actually do care about some fucking things, huh? Some fucking things like me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:44 am

Pale listened to her talk and went silent after the "Some fucking things like me?" part of her sentence. "You'll have to find that out by yourself." Rolling up his jacket sleeves, Pale hid a tiny smirk and looked around. "So...what's there to do now? And why did you go all silent, huh Raisa?" Hell, he'd walked less than three feet, not a mile.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 am

"Meh. I had nothing to say, so I decided to just kinda let you two have your lovey moment and watch the pink bitch walk by. Whaddaya do?" Raisa shrugs, looking over at her friends.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 am

Sam frowned, she had wanted to see him flip. It was always funny when that happened..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:56 am

"Why are you frowning?" Pale had already turned around and looked at Sam's facial expression, poking her on the shoulder...and then he'd come to the realization of what Raisa had said. "Wait...what? She walked...which way did she go? Why the fuck didn't you say anything? What the actual hell?" Well Sam..you wanted a flip, there's your flip.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:58 am

Sam groaned, "Don't tell him! Or... Do. I don't give a shit. Bitch gets what's coming to her."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:58 am

"That way." Raisa wanted to see something funny happened, so she pointed her boss after the witch. Because this would end well. "She didn' look to be creepin' or anything, though. Just sneaking by."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:00 am

"I see...you guys want to go for a little walk, quietly?" Pale just wanted to see what she was looking for and what she'd been so pissy as to say he was a liar for.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:02 am

"I know how to be quiet~ My best friend taught me how to be a ninja," Sam grinned.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:06 am

"I like walking.~" Raisa grins, wondering if she'd get to see Pale bitch out the pink girl.

Luka had continued on down the sidewalk, having no idea that people were fucking stalking her Apoc was investigating what she was doing. When she gets back to the area she and Neya had been in, she facepalms. "Any place in the world, Ella. Any place...and you figure the vessel's somewhere over in this mess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:17 am

Pale smirked and grabbed Raisa and Sam by the wrists, and then started walking kind of quickly off in the direction Luka had gone. "Games are funnnn.~"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:24 am

Sam grinned, "Games!"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:31 am

Luka ducked into a store, once the group has had ample time to stalk her, looking at the shelves. "Nothing...nope...Eldoh...hunting down these things used to be a lot more fun. Watching rapists getting stabbed by a crossdresser, watching a kingdom you worked so hard to build be destroyed by a tiny child, destroying shit with octopi...damn. Those were the days. Now all you have to do is shop for it. This is boring..." It was clear she wasn't having much fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:35 am

Pale continued to walk down the road, before getting tired of walking to find nothing, and turning around to look at Sam. ConsideringAnnawenttobedI'lljustsayRaisaleftorsomething. "So....that got boring quickly...what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:36 am

"Eat? Hang out?" Sam shrugged. She didn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 4:38 am

"Well...I'm hungry as fuck, so...I could go eat. You lead the way." With that, Pale gestured for her to walk ahead of him, smiling to himself slightly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:27 am

"Neh! I could eat anything. What do you want?" Sam asked, she couldn't really head off in some random direction and hope for the best, could she? Yes, yes she could. It's exactly what she did. She didn't bother to wait for his reply. She just went with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:31 am

"I don't even know, and apparently it looks like it doesn't matter." Pale chuckled as she started walking away and followed her quickly, not wanting to get left behind.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:35 am

"Nah. Randomness. It's how you experience things." Sam shrugged, following her gut, which would never lead her towards anything but food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 am

"I see. Well that's...interesting." Pale continued walking quietly behind her while looking around at random things, his eyes catching on some things that were interesting. After a bit, he pulled out one of the various things he'd gotten from the museum and started playing with it out of boredom. "So...how was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 17 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next