Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:32 am

"You could just untie the shoe." Kina says as she walks up and notices what is going on or rather can tell that tetso is stuck and anne is trying to help so she offers her advise to anne.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:33 am

"I got this." Grumbling, Anne keeps kicking his foot forward. Forget possibly breaking his ankle, Anne could never do something the logical way.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:35 am

"I'll just hide it at Neya's," Sam shrugged, "But remind me not to give it to the museum. Place as shit security."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:40 am

"I've noticed...that's why I sent Ella and Alex there to guard it until I found a way to legally buy it. Because they're gonna be searching for that doll, Sam. As soon as they realize it's missing." Pausing, she continues. "But whatever. We have the doll, we have the glass. Ella and I will keep a lookout for the other stuff, and if you see anything, tell us. Now...excuse me if I don't eat for the rest of this life....because that fat guy was eating some sort of...animal...that looked like it'd been ran over, shit on, then soaked in something nasty." The witch shudders at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:47 am

"That's what happens when people are around the vessels for too long. I think we would switch the vessels around our houses at least every month so that they don't affect us..... Would that even work?" Sam asked, she hadn't really thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:50 am

"That might work. Better than eating roadkill or going into a coma."

Raisa was just...lurking near the rest of Apoc. She was kind of wondering why so many people bothered Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 3:57 am

"That is true," Sam nodded, "I'd rather not bite my finger off like a carrot. Do you know it's that easy? As long as your brain isn't: "Ohno. That's your finger. Don't eat it.", you can bite it off as easily as you can a carrot. I read that while eating a carrot. It was awkward. Although, I kinda already knew it."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:02 am

"Okaythen. Anyway, just stop by my house sometime to pick up this creepy thing. I'd rather not bring it to school." With that, Luka just kinda hung up, and went to sleep. For a fatass, that store clerk moved quickly, and hadn't been thrown off until she'd thrown a burger on the ground. So yes. Sleeping was helpful.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:04 am

Sam nodded and moved back over to Pale, "Sorry, had to get that."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:26 am

"You seem popular." Raisa had to comment when Sam came back.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:27 am

"Luka wanted to tell me something, that's all," Sam shrugged. "I don't think I've ever gotten this many calls from her ever."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:35 am

"From what the first call sounded like, she's a bitch. Why would you pick up another call from her, though?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:38 am

"Because no matter how bitch she is, she's still my friend," Sam growled, glaring slightly at Raisa. "Just like you," She smirked, relaxing herself again.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 am

"Yeah, but I also don't bitch at you over the phone." Raisa didn't like being compared to this unknown bitch. Not at all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 4:55 am

"But you do bitch at me," Sam pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:03 am

"Not to the point to where it upsets you. And earlier you seemed pretty upset looking."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:21 am

"She didn't upset me. Her point upset me. The realization that Pale could've lied to me and none of you did anything when you could have, that upset me." Sam remarked, rolling her eyes at Raisa's words. "But now everything's okay again. No need to be upset."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:23 am

"Well alright then..." Raisa didn't seem to trust these people too much. She trusted Sam, and she respected her judgement on trusting them...but they seemed a little...strange to the albino.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:28 am

"I know, I know. Luka's a freak and so are the rest of my other friends. Hell, I'm a freak too. But..... We're all freaks together and somehow it all works out," The redhead explained, knowing Raisa would be thinking something about how weird the Sin group is.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 am

"You don't seem like the rest of them. But the others are...crazy." There was the little blonde punk, the pink haired bitch, the overly friendly teal haired girl, the mean blonde girl, and so on. They just seemed...odd to her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:40 am

"That's because you bring out the little normalcy I have, otherwise I'm basically insane as them," Sam shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:41 am

"Oh man...insane Sam?" Raisa snickers, amused by this thought. "...anyway, what was she calling about this time?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 am

"Hm, just to bitch at me about shit. I told her to go fuck a horse," Sam smirked, glad that she knew that one little thing that could drive both Kyo and Luka mad. It was legitimately perfect to her to know that information. Add that to the fact that she knows all about Apocalypse and Luka doesn't? Just the cherry on top, my friend. Godthatsoundsoawkward.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:14 pm

"That's a really weird insult. But I like it." Raisa just snickers at Sam's response.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:31 pm

"I know, I like it too." Sam beamed, glad that someone other than herself found the joke amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 23 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 32  Next