Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:42 pm

"Nope. I'm with the other one to hug you today." Fossor says as he jumps and lands on his horns and floats upside down beside alex.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:46 pm

"Oookay." Not questioning the chara, since he knew it was Tetso's now. That answered enough questions, in his mind. Turning back to Shia, he frowns. "I have no idea what you're talking about. Anne is friends with Hana, and I am indirectly friends with her. She asked us to mess with you a bit. I do not see why I am suddenly labeled as a bad guy." Alex knew very well Hana wasn't Shia's sister, but he was just kind of explaining/diverting Sam from the idea that he was a bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:50 pm

Yuki came out of Shia's hood, "That's illogical. Hana is Shia's cousin. The only way you would know that Shia is her sister, would be that she told you herself since they don't look alike. Hana doesn't even like admitting that they're related, she wouldn't say that she's Shia's sister. That said, you're lying." Go Yuki, pwning with logic.
Sam was slowly siding with Shia on this one, Alex. You look more guilty by the second.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Kina walks up and watches what's going on and observes.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:56 pm

"She didn't tell me anything. She said family, and I just assumed it. They kind of look alike." Alex shrugs cluelessly. "Besides, she's related to Suzume and Kuku. She looks nothing like them." If this turns into a logic war, so be it. Game on, Yuki.

So did Hana and Luka, because this was entertaining. Logic waaaaaaaar. Or, in Alex's case, lying to save your ass war.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:03 am

Anne looks surprised. "I am not upset with him." She had just turned around because she'd been embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:03 am

"Mhm. Wait is your face red?" Elied says suspecting something.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:04 am

"No one else in Shia's family looks like her besides her parents. She has blue eyes, which Hana does not have and she has pink hair, which again, Hana doesn't have. If you had said Hana was talking about Kuku, I still wouldn't believe you, because Hana wouldn't want to fuck with her family for no reason. Hana also wouldn't send random people who have nothing to do with this because she knows how Shia reacts to being attacked. You also have charas, meaning you basically have to now about-"
"EASTER!" Sam said, finally nailing the place down. She looked at the group and smiled sheepishly, "Sorry. I figured out where I know that place from."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:09 am

"No." Anne was wondering if Tet would get pissed if she flicked his chara away.

"If we were following that logic, then my brother is not related to me." Tristan had black hair and brown eyes, when both of his parents were blonde, and neither had brown eyes. Or dark skin. In a family of crackers, Tristan looked like a Mexican. "Besides, 'fucking with her family for no reason'? You are acting like we went up and stabbed you or something. We were watching you draw on the sidewalk, Anne got bored and started mimicking you, then you got pissed and kicked her. Then she got pissed and kicked you back. The only 'Easter' I know about is the thing with the rabbits and the eggs." Alex stares at the chara blankly. "I have only had Buffoun and Perdu for a little over a week now. I know nothing about this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

"Easter is mean...but cool." Fossor says and whispers tha last part to himself since they don't seem to like Easter here.

"Then at least turn to face him." Elied said with a humpf and then went to search for someone who was mor interesting and finds luka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:16 am

Anne just facepalms.

Luka blinks at the chara that landed on her shoulder, but says nothing.

Hana was hiding in the tree like a ninja, and trying not to laugh her ass off at the scene below. She would go down there and help Alex out, but this was just hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:21 am

"Well, honestly, do we know that Tristan's your full brother? I don't mean to butt in, but after what happened with Neya..." Sam pointed out, not meaning to help the other side.
Yuki smirked, "Exactly! Ha." She had no idea what the redhead was talking about, but she went with it. "Suzume looks like her parents, with blonde hair like her dad and yellow eyes like her mom. Kuku looks like her dad, mostly, so she actually does look like her siblings, except for Hana, who she shares her mother with and since Hana isn't blonde, they don't look alike. Now, I'm not saying that just because you don't look alike means you aren't family, I'm saying that people outside on the street would be like: Hey, that looks like Hana's family, let's go harass them! Without extensive knowledge, which is a trouble that Hana wouldn't go to for some simple prank." Yuki snapped, refusing to be beaten.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:22 am

Fossor get's bored and tired of being ignored so he flies around and runs into some weird shape in a nearby tree.

"Hello." Elied says to the person she's on the shoulder of.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:26 am

"I told them who to look for, because I'm a wonderful cousin, and thought you needed some company." Dropping lazily out of the tree, Hana strides over to the group...and slings her arm around Alex's shoulder. Just to see if it annoyed him. That was probably her only purpose in life, annoying people.

Alex, who was growing used to being harassed by the red-haired girl, didn't react. Instead, he looked at Sam. "Even if he was not our full brother, and did not look like any of us, that just means maybe she was not their full sib- Okay, this argument's pointless. I made a mistake, and I was corrected. Can we move on, now?"

"'llo." Giving an amiable wave to the strange chara, Luka stands there, trying not to burst out laughing. It was clear Alex was making himself look stupid in an argument.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 am

"So. Do you understand this strange argument?" Elied asks the pink haired one.

Fossor continues to try to get attention and starts to juggle and float upside down at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:37 am

Shia glared at Hana, "Can't you and Taka just handle things yourselves without freaking your sister out? She's scared of her own reflection now for Christ's sake!" She snapped, crossing her arms, "Honestly, she's only eleven, Hana! You can't let some stranger come up and freak her out. I have no idea why you're working for Easter, but you seriously need to leave her out of this. She's perfectly innocent. Besides, you're a goon yourself. You shouldn't have goons."

Sam just... Slid into the crowd, trying to disappear. She knew exactly who Easter was and she didn't want to be around them. Asya didn't have the best character, and they looked for that in a person. She knew that any of her friends could be used to blackmail her, so she didn't want to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:42 am

"Kind of, but not really. The blonde guy said something stupid, and he's trying to correct himself, so that he doesn't look bad in front of his girlfriend." Luka shrugs, rolling her eyes.

Hana sighs. "Touchy, touchy. You act like I'm trying to brainwash her to join me, and you're so far from the point, it's hilarious. I had sent them to bother you and Suzume. Not Kuku. She just happened to be there. As for him mistaking you for my sister, I honestly can't say it's my fault he and his sister together are stupid. They're my goo- Wait a minute, where the hell did that other kid go?" Blinking, the ginger looks around, confused.

Alex facepalms. "...and with that, I am just going to...go now. Because I am confused as to what we are talking about." So, Blondie scoots off into the crowd as well. Blend in, and act like you didn't know the crazy people. That worked for him.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:19 am

"Ah. But they sure are strange. The names Elied. And I guess you have a chara since you can see me right?" Elied says with a smile trying to be friendly since the last person didn't work out so well.

Fossor continues to try and get noticed.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 am

"Luka, and yeah. They're...pretty weird. But this isn't the weirdest. It's better than cable."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

"Than what?" Elied asks confused why she would say cable. What does an inanimate object have to do with this.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:33 am

"Television. They're funny to watch." Luka elaborates on this a little more.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:47 am

"Oh. I wouldn't refer to it as cable but I follow. Yeah depending what's on it can be funnier but that was odd." Elied says since she Isn't used to the group at all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:12 am

Sam sighed and settled down in front of a Starbucks, getting on her phone while trying to calm her nerves.

Shia rolled her eyes, "The point? You mean to mess with Suzu and I? I don't care about that. You can try to annoy us all you want."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:23 am

"The point was that I was bored. That's the only point there was." Hana shrugs.

Alex was hiding in some other building near Sam, because he wanted far away from the family argument.

"Well, someone in this group does something retarded almost every day, so..." Luka just shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 2:24 am

"Wait. So I get to see them act like idiots on a regular basis?" Elied asks then pretends to faint at the thought of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next