Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:07 pm

Buffy sticks out her tongue at Asya, and makes a face. This causes Perdu to leave Alex's pocket and smack her in the back of the head for being rude. Which...being the overdramatic mime she was, caused Buffy to put her hand to her forehead, spin around, and fall against the air like she had died. Alex just...facepalms. Between the drama queen mime and the smartass loner, the poor guy got no peace.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:10 pm

Elied flys towards Gauche to inspect this chara.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Gauche hides, and keeps looking bashfully at Elied. Why in God's name Anne has a shy chara is unknown, but whatever. His little lamb ears twitch, and if his face wasn't covered in mime makeup, it'd probably be red. He obviously says nothing.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:20 pm

Elied continues to fly in closer and tries to inspect this curious chara that keeps trying to run away.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:21 pm

"Seriously. Adorable." Sam smiled, then glared at Asya, "You're an annoying loud mouth."
"Yeah well... So are you!" Asya snapped
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:24 pm

Gauche tries to hide again. "Gauche, she's not gonna hurt you. I think. Stop being a wimp." Ver's voice comes from across the shop.

Alex finally breaks the character change, and glares at Buffy. "Pleeease don't do that without warning. Being mute freaks me out." Well...he was usually mute by choice. But he liked having the choice of speaking or not.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Sam snorted, "It's not like you talk that much anyways," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:37 pm

"But I like the choice of whether I can talk or not!" Alex protests, frowning.

[It'd be entertaining for some Guardian or some shit to ruin the reunion.]
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm

Elied flies into anne's hair to follow Gauche.

Fossor flies out to see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Anne flails. She could deal with Gauche taking cover, but two charas were a little too many to be in her hair. I mean this was her hair, after all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Huh?))

"You could've broken the character change," Sam pointed out with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Elied is thrown off somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 pm

[Shia or someone coming out of nowhere. The twins /did/ randomly run away from harassing them, after all.]

Alex rubs the back of his head. "That's what you would think.." Or maybe he just didn't want to break the change? I don't even know, man.

Sadly, Gauche was thrown off, too, and he lets out a small wail, the first noise the chara's made all day. He scrambles back under cover, and Anne checks to make sure the little guy was okay. It was her fault he flew off, after all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Haha. I have an idea.))

There was a flash of pink as Shia tackled Alex. She growled softly, "Who are you and why did you kick me?!"
Sam blinked a couple of times, and then rubbed her eyes, just to check if she was actually seeing a pink-haired girl with cat ears on her head and a tail pinning Alex to the ground. It was quite a sight. She looked towards Alex, amused, "A friend of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 pm

"Not really. Someone from school. Also, I did not kick you. It seems it was the other way around, and my sister." Trying to push the pink haired girl away, he frowns. "Why are you tackling me...? It is rude."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Shia broke the change and got off of him, "Sorry... Myia doesn't know how to be subtle."
Myia grinned as she came out of Shia's hair, "Not one bit." She looked very pleased with herself.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:41 pm

"I see that." Meanwhile, Alex was being all subtle and shit. Because he was Alex. Everything he did was subdued, unless Buffy took over. "But why are you bent on attacking my sister and I today?" Looking over at Sam, he felt this was not the best time to explain he was an Easter agent, and was sent to annoy the fuck out of Shai, and keep her from doing shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:46 pm

"Excuse me? You're the one who just walked up to my family and harassed us. My cousin kept asking why people just came up to me and kicked me." Shia snapped, glaring. She was beyond mad. Kuku was now scared of short blondes, so that was a problem in their family. Hell, that was a problem for Kuku, being short and blonde herself.
Sam frowned and looked at Alex, "I know Anne's a sadist, but why....?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:53 pm

"I did not kick her, and Anne kicked her because she kicked her first. As for the reason why she was harassing you, you're the sister of her friend, and she recognized you. And...Anne just does things like that." Alex shrugs, like this was some obvious answer. Sam knew Anne well enough to where she would believe that. Hell, a lot of them did. Except Alex normally wouldn't describe Taka as a friend. In fact, he hated the little brat. But close enough. It was a more subtle than saying "Your my boss's sister, and it's our job to annoy the fuck out of you."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:06 pm

"I only kicked your sister because you people wouldn't leave me alon-" Shia was going to continue ranting, but then realized something, "You're one of my brother's goons." She snorted and laid off the whole anger thing, since this is exactly what Taka would do. "Jesus, do you not have anything better to do? At least Dad only harassed Tadase when he had do. He didn't seek out trouble. I mean, I'm pretty sure Lulu did, but she's crazy, so..."
Sam was extremely confused, "Alex, what the hell are you doing, randomly annoying the fuck out of people?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:11 pm

Alex smiles at Sam innocently. "Nothing, we were just bored, and were imitating her and her sister." He shrugs, like this was no big deal. "She just blows it way out of proportion. Anyway, if you are okay, maybe we should go back to the others?" Subject chaaaaaaange.~
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Fossor flies over and lands on Alex's shoulder.

Elied stares at Anne and just blinks. "Why are you two turning your backs like this?" She questions both of them.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:39 pm

"Turning our backs...?" Anne was confused.

Alex stares at Fossor and blinks. "Hello there?" He had no idea who this was. "One of yours, Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:40 pm

"Mhm. You both got upset or something and turned away from each other." Elied says trying to understand but not succeeding.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 11:41 pm

"Not mine," Sam replied.
"I'm blowing it out of proportion? You're a bad guy! You work for Easter!" Shia snapped
Sam raised an eyebrow, wondering where she heard that name from before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next