Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:03 am

"He's too heavy. Next time it happens, I'm dumping cold water on your floor." Serves you right, Tetso, for knocking him out in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:04 am

"Just get him wet. Not my stuff. Most of it...I dont' know what I would do if it got wet." Tetsoya says frankly.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 1:21 am

"So purposely dump water all over your stuff? Of course I can do that, old friend." With an innocent smile, Luka basically skips off. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 7:57 pm

"Good job, you're learning." Sam, like Alex, also wanted to know how Neya did it, but, at the same time, she didn't want to. There was this whole array of mystery about it that she loved.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 8:56 pm

"Not hard to learn." Alex gives a small smile toward Sam. Unlike Sam, who liked the mystery, he just thought it was better not to ask his sister about her ninja skills. For his own safety.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:50 pm

Tetsoya stands up and heads off to his dorm room to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:50 am

The next day, the twins were hanging out outside of public school, because logic. They weren't in college like Tetso, Kyo, and Luka, or in private school like Sam and Ella. They were in freaking public school. Wheee.

Suzume was also at public school. Yaaaaay.

Luka was...hanging about, being Luka somewhere. Probably harassing someone with Hana.

Irina was still wandering, and looking for someone to possess.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:55 am

Shia and Kuku were in public school. Losers.

Ella was in school, while Sam skipped and stalked the losers at public school.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:56 am

Tetso is wandering around and sees a familiar cat and punts it for some reason.

Kyo is in class taking a modern japanese quiz.

Jak is trying to find something to do since all of the stuff is being shipped.

Kina is in public school!
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:00 am

Lalalala. Public schoooool. I should start a brawl.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:03 am

Kina listens to start a fight by pink.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:14 am

So....some unknown words were said...and all the sudden, Suzume and Anne start freaking...brawling in front of the school. From the way it looked, Suzume started it, but for a tiny girl, Anne was kicking ass. Training in Easter had given her a bit more muscle. All that physical stuff she lacked in America and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:15 am

Sam watched from the sidelines, "GO ANNE!" She yelled, not wanting her friend to get beaten.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:18 am

Not really noticing Sam's cheering, Anne just continues brawling. She was taking hits from Suzume, but it was going both ways. The fact that Anne was slightly taller, three years older, and more of a violent bitch than the younger blonde was was obviously helping.

Alex kind of...slips over to Sam, seeming to try to hide from the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:22 am

Sam just watched with a grin.

Shia rushed forward, trying to get into the middle of the two. She saw it was Anne and glared, "YOU STALKER BLONDE WEIRDO."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:26 am

"Shia, I would like to point out that your little whore of a sister is the one who started the fight. Anne is just winning. Maybe you should tell Suzume to back off and not start things she can't win." Alex speaks up from beside Sam, scowling at the pink haired girl. Normally, Alex was overbearingly polite to girls, but he just couldn't find any manners for the pink haired Guardian and her loudmouthed sister.

Anne finishes kicking ass, and Suzume hides behind Shia.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:36 am

Sam thwacked him on the shoulder, glaring slightly. She knew these two from Kedy. They were cool. Shia glared at both of the twins, "Keep your nasty-ass French-American hands off my little sister."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:38 am

Kina tries to help suzu out for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:39 am

"Likewise. Maybe you should do what you are telling us to do. Again I state, your sister started the fight. Anne finished it. Go away now." Alex didn't want to fight, but he didn't seem to be wanting to take any bullshit from Shia. That much was obvious. Yay for character development!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:42 am

Shia glared slightly and looked at Suzu, "Tell me you didn't fight her for no reason."
Sam looked at Alex, "You realize you both just insulted yourselves, right? Pinkie, Kedy says you're from France and Alex, you're straight-up French. This is pointless."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:44 am

"It is not pointless when she is wrong." Alex wasn't about to admit any sort of wrong coming from him or his twin.

"Well, we're s'posed to fight 'em, right?" Suzume was a little...eager to do Guardian duties.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 1:46 am

"What to you mean by 'them'?" Shia asked, raising an eyebrow slightly. If she had been right all along about the twins, she was going to crack some heads.

"You still insulted yourself."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 8:20 am

"She is the one insulting french people. I just called her sister a whore." Yes Alex. Because that totally makes matters better.

"People like them." Suzume looks at the twins, then at Sam for a second, then at her big sister, not knowing how much Sam knew about the whole "Guardian vs. Easter" thing. Her voice was kind of stuffy, because her nose was bleeding, and her eyes looked closer to Hiro's, with dark splotches around them. However, she managed to bust Anne's lip, as well as get some other various bruises.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Kina stands there and blinks not sure how she can help.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Luka, instead of helping her Sin friends or Guardian friends...was just laughing. Because she's useless like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next