Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:26 pm

Kina is being useless as well but for other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:44 pm

At least Kina was trying to help. Luka was just being a jerk.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Kina stands by luka and stands.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:38 pm

"What do you mean by 'people like them'?" Sam asked, suddenly interested in what Suzu was saying.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:48 pm

"Thugs, criminals, assholes. Whatever you want them to go by."

With that, Anne gets pissed off again, and swings at Suzu. This starts another little dustball fight. Wheee. But shit, Sam was her friend, and neither twin wanted the ginger to hear that about them.

Alex tries to kind of...disappear into the surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:08 am

Kina helps suzu in this fight.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:20 am

Anne just...hits anyone hitting her. She was never a big fan of Kina in the first place, so she didn't really discriminate when it came to hitting either one of them. Two on one wasn't really fair, though. She'd only be able to keep this up for a short time. HopefullyanEastermemberorsomethingsavedherassbecauseshe'stotallygoingtoloseonherown.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:46 am

"Okay, I'll agree to this one since she called you an asshole, Anne." Sam grumbled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:49 am

Alex brought back help! Yaaay! Sneaking away to get bigger people was always helpful. Coming back with Hana, the four girls were basically rolling on the ground, pummeling the shit out of each other. This would be pretty entertaining, seeing as three of them were fairly small and not very..threatening at all. But Hana was kind of scary. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 12:59 am

Tetso appears out of howhere and helps anna.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:06 am

Sam just stayed on the outside, watching. She didn't want to start fighting and looked over at Shia, "They're all idiots."
"Yeah... That's my family. It's pretty much full of them." Shia nodded in agreement then looked at the time, "Well, I'm not hanging around so that I'll get in trouble for watching..." She started off before smirking at turning around, "Follow me, new girl." Sam raised her eyebrows in surprise, but did follow. Why not, right?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:20 am

Luka follows as well, as much as the fight amused her. She was technically a Guardian, or, at least she generally fought on the same side as them, so she felt the need to follow...and get away from the fight before she was associated with it. She had no idea what Tetso and Hana were smoking, since if they were caught, both of their asses might end up in jail. But whatever. That was their problem. One Luka wasn't dealing with.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:24 am

Sam's eyes widened as Shia told her all about the guardians and led her to the Royal Garden. (Because what other place would a high schooler be than an elementary school garden?) To Sam, it was like the magical place where dreams came true, since Asya didn't tell her anything and Kedy was a bad explainer. Shia was a legacy from this, both her parents had charas. It was like she was talking to an expert on Charas. Which, was wonderful because she had been trying to figure this all out for the last year.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:34 am

Luka just sits there and says nothing, still. She really had nothing to say. Let Shia explain everything. Meanwhile, Zavi sat there on her shoulder, little dingo ears twitching at the sounds of the explanation. Khor said and did nothing, because Luka kept the egg duct-taped shut, inside her jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:45 am

Tetso continues to help.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:00 am

Sam nodded and then stared when she saw Ella pop out from the flower bushes, "You guys told Sam!" The pigtailed-girl squealed loudly, rushing over to hug-attack her sister. Sam quickly sidestepped the hug, eyes wide. Ella crashed into a flower bush, but popped out with ease. She laughed awkwardly then smiled brightly, "Sam should be our Ace! She's got a chara and everything!"
"You knew?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow, then shook her head, "Of course you did. You're the most social creature in the world. No one could lie to you." She paused. "Ella, you're bleeding."
Ella touched her forehead, "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:03 am

Luka facepalms and pulls a bandaid out of her pocket, handing it to Ella. Usually around the teal haired girl, the witch had gotten used to the fact that her friend was constantly getting injured. Poor kid. "So anyway, Shia, feel like explaining Easter?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:07 am

Eventually, the little brawl stops, with both blondes and the ginger glaring at one another. Anne stuck slightly behind her coworker and her boyfriend, since they were kind of...bigger than her. Suzume might be annoying, but she wouldn't be stupid enough to fight them again.

Suzume just...backs away, dragging the person who'd helped her. Neither of them had won or lost, so she was taking it as it was, and just dragging the older girl after her.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:09 am

Kina is drug away off to some where but she continues to swing her fists.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:09 am

So, Shia explained: In a horribly biased way. Then again, the place trapped her father and her brothers and she had every right. Ella, while putting on the bandaid, interjected with some good things, like how the actual music, without all the dark stuff, was actually really good. Sam nodded, "And you think the twins are in on this?"
Shia shrugged, "My half-brother is the boss. My cousin is an agent. I know how they think. Some random foreigners that we don't know, now they would go undetected. So, I decided we should gather our own foreigners. Like Ella and Luka. I know they at least have three, I don't know exactly who, but I have my theories."
"Like the twins." Shia nodded. Sam sighed, "The sad thing is that I can see them doing this."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 am

"Fight's over, calm down." After watching Kina kick some fairly good ass in the fight, Suzu was a little leery of smacking her, but she did anyway, trying to get the girl's attention.

Luka blinks at the rest of the group. "The twins are in on it." Hanging out with Hana had it's upsides...besides the hilarity of trolling people, anyway. "Don't know why, don't feel like figuring it out."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:13 am

"Oh...Where are we going?" Kina asks since somehow she has no idea about the gaurdians and easter mess.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:16 am

"Hanging out with some friends of mine." Continuing to drag the girl, Suzu eventually walks into the Royal Garden, making no comment about how she basically got triple-teamed and more or less got the shit beaten out of her twice in one day. "I found a friend.~" She decided to focus on that aspect instead.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:16 am

Tetso just stands there not sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:17 am

"Sam? Ella? Luka? What are you guys doing here. Also where is here exactly? I wasn't paying that much attention where we went." She says as she straightens herself up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next