Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:36 am

Tetsoya gets up and wanders around without a clue what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:41 am

Anne was trying to go back to sleep, unsuccessfully. Dani had woken her up in her usual bout of good mornings and merry morningmas or whatever. It was like...seven or eight in the morning. Dammit Dani.

Desmond didn't even attempt to go back to sleep. With his luck, he'd fall back asleep only for some family member or another to fall through the damned window and land on him the instant he drifted off. There was literally no point in trying. He had no idea how his mother thought that was a good idea. So he was just eating a pop-tart, because food.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:44 am

Tetoya wanders down to the kitchen to fix himself a blueberry bagel. "Morning" He states sleepily to whomever is in the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 am

"Mornin' dad." Des grabbed another pack of poptarts, since he was a growing boy and totally didn't need two packs of poptarts. He was waking all the way up, slowly, and was kind of hoping his sisters and various cousins weren't out getting arrested. The sun wasn't even up all the way. It was way too early in the morning to name all of the cousins.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:45 am

Anya nodded, before looking around awkwardly. She didn't have much to say to that reply, and she didn't know how to get out of the woman's house. Luckily, Ene and Dylan were idiots who were trying to break into Luka's computer again. Ene had cracked the code, of course, but now the two were very loudly fighting over the mouse.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:33 pm

In response, Luka threw a stapler at her technical niece and Sam's daughter. "Off the computer." She repeated, frowning. People don't break into her shit. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:54 pm

Dylan screamed and ducked, while Ene got hit by a stapler. "Luka. I swear to god." Ene was currently the calm before the storm.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2014 9:57 pm

"I'm serious. Off." Luka wasn't kidding, for once, glaring at Ene. "That's my computer, not yours."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 5:44 am

Ene glared at her aunt with crossed arms, "What if I say no?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:02 am

"Then I won't miss next time." Luka retorts, glaring at her niece. Honestly, she wouldn't be as pissed off at Ene for looking into her stuff if a.) her computer wasn't full of illegal mafia shit and stuff regarding the sins, and b.) if she got off the computer the first time she was told no.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:04 am

Ene rolled her eyes and got up, "Luka, no matter how hard you try, your aim wouldn't get better." She was also pissed off, because she wasn't risking a stapler to the head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:08 am

"My aim is a lot better than you think it is. I'm just not dealing with a pissed off Sam and an upset Ella." Luka grumbles, unplugging her computer for good measure. She was not getting a fifteen year old involved with the criminal underworld and demon bullshit, then getting bitched out by one of the more responsible members of the group.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:12 am

Ene turned back towards Luka, with a small smile, the woman just confirming her suspicions. Good luck trying to get her to stop this crusade. Meanwhile, Anya had wandered off because she was curious like that. The Mafia signs around the house didn't bother her at all, because she was used to them in her own home.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:24 am

"Has anyone ever told you you're a creepy child, Ene? As your aunt, I feel obligated to point that out before someone says it with intentions of being an asshole." Luka pointed out, slightly creeped out by the smile. Then she realizes something. "...where'd the other one go? The one with the jumping dog?" Children going missing in her house was something to be alarmed about.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:27 am

"Anya can take care of herself, Auntie Lulu." Ene shrugged as she decided not to be a good friend and try to save the girl before she got into huge trouble. She knew Anya wouldn't care, and that Luka would. It was perfect. Dylan was honestly still staring at the stapler. Because Luka threw a fucking stapler.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:32 am

Luka mumbled something under her breath, but didn't clarify. "I still can't see why you can't break into a normal part of my house." She repeats, shaking her head. Again, breaking in through the window was pretty much expected for any kid of the sin group. Bunch of little shits. Luka was pretty sure the doors were only rarely used in comparison.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:41 am

"You realize who my parents are, right? My dad especially? Who your friends are? You know, the people who raised us?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 am

"Yes, I know your dad is border-hopper extraordinaire, but seriously. My office? At least if you're going to break into a random part of my house, come in like....I don't know, a cauldron or something." Dammit Jak. That still broke Luka. She couldn't figure out how the actual fuck he survived that.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:54 am

Ene snorted, "Do you want me to get you a broom too?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 6:57 am

"Yeah, sure. So I have something to beat out people who intrude in my house when I'm trying to sleep." Ooo, someone just touched a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:00 am

"Held knows you need all the help you can get." Even though she was a child, she would not backdown. Which honestly just gave Anya more time to poke around.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:05 am

"Yeah, I do. I just can't seem to keep them out." Legally. There was plenty of illegal stuff Luka could do to defend her house from her family. Like throwing loaded staplers at children.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:28 am

"It's an infestation, really. They just keep coming back." Legally or Illegally.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 7:32 am

"I know, right?" Luka shook her head in mock disbelief. "I don't know where they keep coming from." Except you do, because technically speaking you have a shit ton of nieces and nephews, plus your own kids.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 3:44 am

"Wow, you really need to pay more attention to your family tree, then." Ene smirked, leaning against a wall. I can't even think of all the things Anya could be getting into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: