Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:25 pm

"No, Luka, that would mean that you toted around Irina in her cat-form." Ella said simply, without hesitation.
Anya stopped dead, before busting into laughter, "Yes, Ella, sllllaay." She looked at Ene, and starting talking about how great her friend's mom was. Because she's manipulative like that.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 pm

"Dude. No. All cats are fucking evil. Have you seen that monster Anne keeps? I woke up the other day, and it was inside my fridge. I didn't put it in there. All it did was sit there on the eggs, staring at me." Cats had always freaked Luka out, even before all this shit with Irina started. It just didn't become a legit fear until she died. Cats were fucking retarded.

As if in answer to Luka's subdued panic, Jasper poked his head out of the backpack and looked at Luka with the cat-face again. He meowed, and I'm pretty sure that he was cussing Luka out via cat-language.

Luka was low-key about to throw the bag again. Larry was one thing. Larry wouldn't ever leave her the fuck alone, but at least the fucker didn't creep her out. Jasper was a totally different story. That face though.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2016 1:49 am

Larry popped out next to the other cat, curling into him before jumping out at Luka. Ene just started laughing, while Anya stepped away.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2016 1:45 am

do we create a new roadtrip rp page or just continue here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 23 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: