Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:47 am

"Mom has psychological breakdowns over her trust issues," Dylan pointed out because hell yeah she notices things. "Especially when you go to France without her. She mutters about French whores the entire time. She'll be playing with Noel and just freak."
Ene stared Alex down, "You will tell me. I am the daughter of Ella. I can manipulate the shit out of you. It would save you psychological breakdowns to just tell me."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:52 am

"That only happened //once// and I had a reason!" Alex snapped, glaring at his daughter. Okay, maybe not a good reason, and he had unleashed his inner manipulative jerk, but still. "Still not telling you, because one, you would trust less people in this family, two, hell no, and three, I value my life more than I want to sit down and explain a bunch of complicated bullshit." Because just about every member of this family would end him. It's not even just about Sam and Anne's wrath anymore.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 12:56 am

Dylan raised an eyebrow, "Did you just say you had a reason for being with a french whore?" She looked to her cousin and asked, "Please tell me you have that on a recording."
"I record everything." Ene nodded in response, a slayer smile appearing on her face. "You'll die by Sam's hand, if I let her listen to that."
"So you might as well tell us."
"That way, we'll support you."
"But if not..."
"I'm afraid we can't help."
These two are terrors.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:13 am

"To be honest, she was there to see a large part of it. Your mother actually pressed a chair leg into the woman's stomach." And this is the story of how your parents finally grew a pair and got together, kids. "So like I said. Actual point to the story." You're not getting this guy with blackmail. Not today, Ene. "If I actually told you guys what we were hiding, it'd take a lot of explaining and someone better at explaining this trippy shit. Go ask Sam or Luka." He suggested, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:21 am

"Wasn't it two her throat?" Neya cut in, not caring about the outcome of this conversation.
"Your mom scares me," Ene muttered as she switched up her tactics.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:24 am

"Both, I think? Iunno, I was covering my eyes and trying not to get AIDS from the eyes." Dammit Alex that's not really possible. Just because Sam said it doesn't make it inarguably the truth. Sometimes. "Sounded like it hurt, though." Because Alex didn't give a shit about the french whore's wellbeing. He had basically gone on that date just to get a reaction from Sam. Maybe he's related to Neya after all?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:27 am

"I'm so proud of my parent's love story, aren't you?"
"My parents don't have a love story. My dad got lucky as Held."
"Your father is always lucky as hell." Neya practically spat. She respected Jak, but hated him as well.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 1:30 am

"I still can not figure out the cauldron." Alex paused for a minute. "Or the suitcase." Then another one hit him. "Or how he broke Sam's camera in Vegas." Then he shrugged. "Or any of the other shit Jak does, to be honest. I don't try to."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:10 pm

"That camera was indestructible!" Neya snarled, as she was not over getting beat. Pride, man. Pride. "How he did that in the least is impossible."
"Which is why she chose me to mentor." Ene told Dylan with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 7:13 pm

"Better question. How the fuck did Tet break his? Jak is totally normal doing the impossible. Tet...not so much." This was the real mystery to him, not how Jak broke the invincible camera.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 12:29 am

"He didn't break it. Sam just wouldn't let anyone see it. Blackmail." I think. It's my fault if Neya's wrong.

Anya stormed out into her hallway and glared at the first person she saw, "Get me a towel!" She was sopping wet, although the rain cloud had dispersed.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 12:33 am

"Blackmail? What was on it?"

Thank God because if one of these poor men saw an isolated raincloud over their boss's daughter, they probably wouldn't take that shit too well. They already seemed terrified. After a brief confusion of seeing who was going to run to the linen closet to grab the girl a towel, one of them finally rushed off to get one and returned shortly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:03 am

"If I tell you, you might want to kill him, so I can't tell you."
"It's hilarious," Ene supplied.

Anya grabbed the towel, "Spasibo," she said with gratitude. She made sure to thank her father's workers if they did something she asked. Anya rung her hair out into the towel, "Is my father still in his office?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:07 am

"Now I just want to know even more." Dammit Neya now he won't rest until he aquires this video.

"I...believe so, yes." The older man nodded in confirmation, smiling slightly at the show of gratitude. "Do you need him?" He was genuinely concerned for the girl's wellbeing. It's not every day you leave your room completely soaked. That was weird as fuck even for the mook's boss's family.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:25 am

"Ask Sam."

Anya nodded and headed down towards her dad's office, still drying off.
Mafia Guy #2 looked down at the floor, "At least she's not making too much of a mess." He looked at her room and snorted, "Except for in there." The bed was completely wet. There wasn't a dry spot on the whole thing. "What even."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:27 am

"I feel like there's irony behind this."

"I can't even, man. I don't try to even. This family is weird as fuck." He'd been in Kostya's group for a long time, and the shit just kepy kept getting weirder and weirder.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:47 am

"Possibly."

"Are we technically apart of this family?" Mafia Guy #2 asked with a shake of his head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 1:49 am

"Technically yes, literally no." Mafia Guy #1 shrugged. "Still weird as fuck though, comrade." I had to do it.

"If there is, I hate all of you."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:22 am

"No you won't," Neya pointed out while at the same time Dylan growled, "You better not."

Mafia Guy #2 patted Mafia Guy #1's back, "Still."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 2:24 am

"It still sucks though." I love how Alex and Neya managed to distract the girls from the original topic.

"I do kind of wonder what the fuck happened in there."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2015 11:58 pm

"Why?"

"So do I, comrade, so do I."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:14 am

"Iunno. It just does."

"Should we go ask...?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:10 am

"You suck."

"No!" Mafia Guy #2 was horrified at this. "You never ask! You don't doubt Anya! She's the heir."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:13 am

"No I don't." I feel like this argument is going nowhere.

"Dude. Her room looks like someone sprayed a hose in there. I'm not doubting her. I'm doubting my sanity."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 1:18 am

I don't even remember what it's about. "Yes you are."

"Then doubt it and don't question her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: