Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 3:35 pm

Sam groaned, and just took the torch from Meelo, and sprayed Ron with water. Boss.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:19 pm

"Right. So I'll be getting Ron out of here now." Alex tried to get away before it was realized by Casey and Julia that Ron was a zombie and before his wife kicked his ass across the yard.

Ron, now completely soaked and with his clothes still smoking, waved goodbye to everyone in the backyard. Damnit Ron.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 5:21 pm

Sam just looked like she was going to murder Alex, "Don't let Noel see."

Dylan had Julia so distracted, the girl didn't even notice Ron had been on fire. Skills.

Casey's screams were slowly dying out.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2015 6:59 pm

"...you...have a point." Alex paused for a minute before solving this problem. "Looks like we're going over the fence, Ron." Alex heads over to the fence, picking up the zombie and setting him on the other side (Butler-strength whoo) and hopping the fence himself. "I'll be back!" Hopefully Sam was calmer when he returned. I wouldn't hold your breath, buddy.

"Well, that was a thing." Luka commented, finally calming down.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:20 pm

"If I knew that it wasn't a horrible idea, I would kill that stupid goat just to spite him." ʷʰʸ ᵗʰᵉ fᵘͨᵏ ʸºᵘ ˡʸʸʸ'ⁿ, ʷʰʸ ʸºᵘ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ˡʸʸʸ'ⁿ, ᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐᵐ ºʰ ᵐʸ ᵍºᵈ ˢᵗºp fᵘͨᵏ'ⁿ ˡʸʸʸ'ⁿ
Dylan finally lost Julia's attention as she said, "So, are we going to tell your mother?" This made Dylan start screaming, and Casey went to action, dragging everyone away.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:26 pm

"But goat wasn't involved. Wouldn't killing Ron out of spite make more sense? And get rid of the creepy motherfucking zombie?" Luka get your logic out of here.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:37 pm

Sam started honking extremely loudly outside of Luka's house. After an overemotional goodbye at her own house (she couldn't believe that she was leaving her children with Alex. Dylan was going to get pregnant, Casey was going to get in a fight, and they would straight up loose Noel.) and a quick rush at Ella's house (so they could get away before Meelo woke up and demanded to come), they had made it to Luka's house. Kostya had been kicked out of the driver's seat once Anya had told them how freaking bad he was at driving the RV. She had been screaming the entire way from the rental place to Sam's, according to Kostya, and being highly over dramatic. "I WILL KILL YOUR GOATS, EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT INVOLVED."
Anya rolled her eyes, because she did not want to listen to this fight again. Last time was bad enough. "Sam, please stop yelling." Kostya pipped up, which just made Sam honk more.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:41 pm

"I will break that fucking horn if you don't stop. And I don't have goats to kill." Luka snapped when she came out and got in. Someone was in a sunny mood this morning. Probably the prospect of this sin hunt, the eventual visit with Held, and being trapped in an RV with everyone for fucking hours. And the honking. And it wasn't even noon yet.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:53 pm

"We can only keep this thing in the US, and then you get to have your separate car, okay?" Sam growled, driving off without warning. Anya slammed into the counter, and screamed a swear in Russian. She then went off in different languages.
"Anya." Kostya yelled, getting her attention enough to get her to stop. "Enough." He went to the RV's kitchen and looked for ice, while Anya calmed down, knowing that her father would take care of her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:58 pm

"A different car outside the US doesn't negate the fact that you probably woke up everyone within a three mile radius." Luka pointed out, thankfully hitting the wall of the RV when Sam sped off, which wasn't quite as painful as the counter.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:13 pm

Sam didn't feel as satisfied with Luka getting thrown against the wall has usual, because she also accidentally hurt Anya by doing it, which was not her intention at all. "Does it seem like I care about your neighbors?"
Kostya set ice on his daughter's stomach, and she gave him a grateful smile. "Spasibo, otets."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:16 pm

"I don't either, but it's still fucking annoying." Luka really didn't care about her neighbors. Honestly with all the weird shit going on in this family, I'd be scared of being her neighbor. The mafia probably keeps have on all those motherfuckers.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:23 pm

"Good." Sam smirked, and just kept driving. Kostya and Anya were having a conversation in Russian, just talking about her injury. Ene was on her phone next to the two, recording their conversation for later translation. She always got suspicion when people talked in other languages.
Ella, on the other hand, already was trying to start shit between Luka and Kostya. "Did you say goodbye to Kyo and Kaze? I was dying to have a break from Meelo, personally. I love the kid, but he's so wild. Don't get me wrong, it's adorable, but I'm not used to it, even after five years."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:26 pm

"Eh. They were still asleep. They'll probably call later." Because none of the responsible Luka. Seriously, Ella. You should know by now that Luka just wanders the fuck off with little word about it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:30 pm

"You should've left a note," Anya scolded her mother, breaking into the conversation. "You can't just walk in and out of people's lives." She knew she should be respectful, but Luka wasn't her mother. Not in the mom sense of the word.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:33 pm

"That would probably be more alarming, honestly. They're used to this by now." Luka shrugged. She left a lot to go look for sins. If Kyo wondered where she was, common sense pointed at this. Even Kaze knew a little bit about sin shit, even if Luka made him stay home.*

* Read as: Left before he could protest and not mention any plans prior to leaving.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:38 pm

Anya huffed and didn't say another thing, because she didn't want a fight. But, this did give her extra sympathy for her half brother, who had only slightly more time with their mother than she did. Ella nodded to herself, turning back towards the road. Sam looked over at her sister and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:41 pm

"So none of them asked any questions about Ron, I take it?" Luka changed the subject, glancing at Sam. The them in question was pretty much Julia and Casey, since Dylan and End had probably figured this out already.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:49 pm

"I haven't heard a word from any of them about that day since it happened." Sam shook her head, "They won't talk about it, and the twins are always gone now. I had to ground them to keep the in the house last night." Ene sputtered and went into the back room, not wanting to be apart of this. "And shit like that has been going on, which makes me extremely nervous."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 11:53 pm

"Yeah, that's kind of sketchy. You should probably question that." Luka thought for a minute. "...and will grounding really keep them in the house? I mean, Dylan generally doesn't give a shit anyway, and Alex isn't the best enforcer. Unless he like...picks them up and throws them back into their rooms. But he's kind of a sucker when it comes to Dylan and Noel." God, those two will probably run the house while Sam was gone.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:33 am

Sam only shrugged in reply, because she really didn't feel like responding to either of those questions.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 12:38 am

Luka wasn't in a pestering sort of mood right now, so she let it slide and just stared out the window. Hopefully Ella wouldn't* keep trying to stir shit up.

* Actually that would be hilarious. Go Ella.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:02 am

Ella, of course, kept trying to stir shit up. "Oh, Kostya, how was that date?" Kostya sputtered and his glasses actually whipped off his face when he turned to stare at her. "What? It was with that Russian leader, right? Katarina Ivankova?"
Anya started laughing, asking her dad in Russian (which Alex is to lazy to translate), "You went out with Ivankova?" At her father's blush, she was dying. "You go, dad. She's hot."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:06 am

Luka ignored this, only shooting an irritable look towards her (supposed) best friend. She was not going to react like Ella wanted. Nope. Nope nope nope. Kostya could very well date hot Russian leaders. She did not care.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 2:32 am

After a second of silence coming from the girl, she gasped so loud that it hurt Kostya's ear, "THAT'S WHO'S BRA IT WAS!" Her eyes were wide, and Ella was watching with a bright smile.
"Anya!" Kostya yelled, glaring at his daughter now.
Her melodious laughter didn't stop, nor did she want it to. This was the best thing about this trip. She could pit her parents against each other. She needed to go consult Ene, and groaned, "Ewww! i need to go throw up." She ran into the back room and shut the door, being sneaky as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 21 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: