Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:25 am

Alex then turns to his sister, who was biting her lip and trying to think of the way she had managed to offend Sam. Did she hate being shot at? Following instructions? Maybe she accidentally did something that was rude in American? She was really confused, and this much was obvious to anyone looking at her.

Alex just facepalms, because he knew exactly why Sam had stepped away from Anne.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:32 am

Ella saw what was happening and just had to come over to help. She stopped in front of the three and shook her head, sighing, "Sam! Just because what happened in the past does not mean you can be mean to her! She is different now! You cannot judge her. I'm sure she's a lovely person."

Sam facepalmed and quickly covered for Ella, "I'm sorry if you're confused. She was raised by German's for most over her life."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:35 am

"...the...past?" Anne was confused. Germans, as crazy as they were, did not cover for whatever the hell just rolled out of Ella's mouth. That would only work if Ella was clinically insane. Or...right.

Alex saw the danger signs, then. Anne was thinking about what Ella just said, trying to piece it together. The dreams she had been having. That had obviously taken place in some sort of past, and Anne honestly was a lot smarter than people gave her credit for. He could almost hear his twin thinking, trying to make sense of it, and made a mental note to stab Ella later. He made sure she knew this with a special glare directed straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:37 am

Ella covered her mouth, mentally kicking herself.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:40 am

Then, Anne starts laughing. "You have to be insane. You have to." Truth was, Anne was probably about to go...hysterical or something. Curl into a corner and die. Because whether Ella was crazy or not, 'what happened in the past', and 'being a horrible person' tied in quite nicely with those nightmares she'd been having. If she wasn't right, she was a mind reader, because the only person who knew about those nightmares were her brother.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:50 am

"Most likely, yeah. She falls down a lot." Sam replied, and quickly added, "Ella don't you fight that. You fall asleep standing up. You fall a lot. Deal with it."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:53 am

"But..she...lu mon esprit...those dreams..." She had stopped laughing, now, but was sort of...hiding behind her brother. Ella was scaring her. Or...she was assisting to the being scared.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:57 am

"Lu mo esprite?" Ella asked, looking at the twins. She didn't know french.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:00 am

"She is saying you read her mind." Alex had told Ella earlier about Anne's nightmares. "What you said coincidentally had something to do with some nightmares she has been having every now and then." Nice save? Maybe?

"Every night..." Came the mumble from his sister, looking at the shiny tiled floor. "Not coincidence. Can not be..."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:03 am

Ella smiled weakly, she was not good on the spot, "I'm sorry. I'm a strange person....?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:07 am

This time Anne was glaring Ella in the eye. She hated being lied to. Especially since her brother seemed to be in on the conspiracy. "You are a strange person. Oui. But you are more than a strange person. Explain to me how you somehow said something along the lines of nightmares that reoccur with me, which are played out by people who look suspiciously like the ones around us." Nope. She wasn't buying it.

Alex groaned and beat his head against a shelf. Seven years of not explaining this to her. Seven years of hard work. All flushed down the drain because Ella had opened her mouth. Dammit Moon Moon Ella.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:12 am

"You're brother told me about them!" Ella blurted out, then sent a deeply apologetic look to Alex, shamed of herself for throwing him under the bus like that and making him the bus' bitch
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:15 am

"You...did...what?!" Oh, he was dead. Anne had forgotten about whatever the hell Ella had said to start this. She looked hurt. She had always been able to confide in her brother, and trust he never told anyone anything.

If Alex survived, then Ella sure as hell wouldn't. "I had to, Anne. You have not been sleeping, and when you have, you are crying in your sleep. I thought she could help..." He tries to save himself a little bit from the brunt of his twin's wrath.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:21 am

"I'm very good with sleeping," Ella offered, "I make tea for my father when he's having trouble sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:24 am

For some reason this didn't sound like a very good idea to Anne. However, she was literally trembling with anger. So...she does what most girls do when they're pissed beyond belief and don't want to punch their brother in the face. She storms off.

This was cue for Ella to receive another death glare from Alex. "I...am going...to kill...you." Was he about to start raging himself? Probably. If he weren't so damn quiet all the time, Ella would be hearing about thirty cuss words a sentence, while she fended off being strangled by a jump rope.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:26 am

Ella screamed and ran away again, "LUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKAAAAAA!"

Sam faceplamed and looked at Alex, "I'm sorry about her...."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:28 am

"LUKA IS NOT GOING TO SAVE YOU, DAMMIT!" Yup. Alex yelled after her, then slouched against the shelf. "Is she always like that? Please, tell me no. I am begging you over here." He gave his former adopted sister a pleading look, asking her if things were going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:31 am

Sam smiled sheepishly, "It's a rare thing, yes, but it does happen. She's a tad retarded sometimes. She doesn't really.... Realize what she says sometimes." She wished she had lied after the words were out, but at the same time she was glad she told him the truth.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:40 am

"Great..." Alex hits his head against the shelf, then, making some sort of whining noise along with it. Someone needs to stop him, before he causes some serious brain damage. "So, in short, I am going to have to keep an eye on her? Because...you saw how Anne almost reacted to that. I do not want to go home and say 'Oh! Mother! Father! Your daughter was driven insane today by an almost stranger! Is that not great?!'" He's probably been trying to keep Anne in the dark for a while, now, because he seems exhausted at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:43 am

Sam somewhat panicked at that, remembering how it worked out last time he 'kept an eye' on Ella. She shook her head rapidly, "No, no. It's okay. That's my job.... I'm her sister after all."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:45 am

"You are her sister now...?" Interesting how this reincarnation thing worked out, really. It was like people were shuffled into random bodies and shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:48 am

"Yes, Leonar-Leonheart.... He still loves adopting people. Surprisingly, I'm actually is daughter now," Sam replied, smiling slightly, "So don't kill him this time or I'll actually mean to kill you." Thaaaaaaat's right, Sam, threaten your future husband. Fun.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:51 am

Alex legitimately looked scared. He was no slouch when it came to killing things, but one simply didn't argue with Germai- Sam. "I doubt there will be reason for it this time." Considering you keep your sister in the dark her entire life, and far far far far far away from the former Head of Guards, sure, why not? We can play with possibility for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:05 am

"No, Alex. You aren't killing my father again, okay?" Sam growled, crossing her arms. She wasn't going to let this go, "No matter what your crazy vain-ass sister says."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 5:09 am

"That crazy vain-ass sister was almost killed last time. By the one you called a father. Just...take care of him, okay?" With that, Alex starts walking off. He had no intention of the conversation turning down such a...hostile path, and regretted the fact it seemed he couldn't have a normal conversation with Sam anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next