Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:24 am

Sam shrugged and slapped him. Hopefully that gave him his answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:26 am

Pale almost started seeing stars for a second there, and there was now a red mark forming on his face from where he'd been slapped. "You know...I can just go if you like..? Maybe I won't come back either. You seem to be keen on the idea of abusing the fuck out of me."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:28 am

Sam glared at him, "And you seem to be keen on the idea of hurting me over and over again!" She turned away, storming out of the area.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:29 am

Alex was out wandering. Yaaay~ If he saw Sam, Jase could see him not being an asshat for once!
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:30 am

"Okay, you can't solve all of your fucking problems with walking away you know?!" Pale had had enough of people getting pissed off and walking away for the day, so he decided to follow her, glaring in the direction she'd went in.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:34 am

Sam turned around, "And you can't keep ignoring everything I tell you because you don't want to grow a pair and face up to the reality of how the world works! You don't have to like it, but a simple, 'I'm sorry you had to go through all that bad shit' would've helped a whole fucking lot!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:38 am

"Maybe I was trying to ignore it so that I didn't have to fucking think about it? Did you ever damn think about that? Maybe, just maybe, it hurts other people beside just your fucking self, but no...the big badass Sam wouldn't think about that, would she?" Pale glared at her when she turned around. He...actually was kind of pissed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:48 am

"Oh here we go again! Master of Malice, caring only about himself! Nothing about how I just might be feeling, no, he just didn't want to fucking think about it because he was hurt too! How the fuck were you there!? Did you have to kill your little brother?! No! Did you have to watch as some crazy ass bitch took your body and betrayed your friend? No! Did you have to see your children get taken away by some mad lady who later killed you? N-Fucking-O! You have no fucking right to be hurt! That was my life! So yes, big badass Sam wouldn't think about that because once a upon a time she was in love and her prince didn't fucking come and save her so she learned to fucking deal with this fucking shit on her own!" Oh, Pale, now you've done it. You thought she was pissed before. Heh. Complain about her life hurting you? That's when Sam wasn't going to kill you with pain, no, ask Allen. When this woman was seriously upset, she became demented and crazy. She got 'dem crazy eyes, you know? Seriously. Stop talking and just agree with her before you get scared for your life like Allen was. Like.... I think that poor guy about pissed himself when Sam threatened to lock him in the basement again. Yeah, that was older Sam, but older Sam is still Sam, therefore, Sam can still be like that because fuck logic, I like scary ass Sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:54 am

"You know...believe whatever the fuck you want. I'm sorry that your life sucked, happy? I don't know what the fuck else to say. I'm a selfish piece of shit that should go get hit by a bus..is that better for you? Hell, maybe I should just jump off a bridge for secondary measures? Get mauled by a bear afterward, or get my limbs cut off by a chainsaw and burned in a fire so that I just slowly bleed to death? Okay. And by the way, before you bitch and complain about my sorry not sounding like a genuine sorry, or like I didn't actually mean sorry. I did, so don't fucking complain, because at least I said it in the first place. You have fun with Raisa and whoever else, because I'm going to go walk around and probably beat the shit out of someone again." Pale walked off after that, grumbling and being pissed off to himself, kicking shit and every other thing. Aren't you the same person who just said you couldn't walk away from your problems? What happened to that, bud? Gonna go be a hypocritical shit somewhere? Okay, 'das cool. The boy was angry, tired, and really starting to get pissed off with all the shit that had been happening for the day, so, he decided to go take it out wherever he pleased, rather than standing in a museum being bitched at. What he was going to do with a cast on his arm was beyond his ideas, he was just pissed off and wanted to hit someone with something. Hell, maybe he could use his club arm to beat someone down and steal their money too.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:10 am

Sam followed him, now getting even more pissed off, "Oh no you fucking don't! That's the fucking easy way out and you know me. When do I ever let someone go the easy route? You're going to stay right fucking here, in this town, at that school, with me. You will make up for the nine hundred years that I missed with you and you will like it! I am not going to let you walk straight back into my life and then just dance right out of it again! Besides! Your revenge for me being moronic and sleeping before I got back needs to be better then fucking killing yourself. Like, seriously, I can come up with so much fucking shit better then that. Do you know how fucking weak that bitch was? She killed me while I was fully awake with two babies in her arms. I don't even know what the hell happened. I was just running and she killed me. I was being freaking retarded back then. Come on, Pale. You can do a lot worse to me then die. That's seriously retarded. She was a crazy, weak bitch who could kill me. I'm me, and that wimpy ass bitch beat me. It doesn't make sense." Yes, Sam, just make yourself seem like a weak-ass retard who didn't give a fucking shit about dying. Fucking.... Just because you don't want him to die because fucking feelings? God. What kind of bad ass are you? Shame on your ginger name, girly, shame. Seriously, Sam, why make yourself retarded so what he won't die? Someone figure that out already because I want someone to tease her about it.~ BUTNOTPALE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:45 am

Pale continued walking away, and he'd actually gotten pretty far from the museum in the short amount of time that he'd taken to walk while listening to her talk. When she was done, he stopped walking, and stared at the floor, starting to speak himself. "I'm not trying to hurt you on purpose, and I'm not trying to be an asshole. I haven't been trying to piss you off all day like I have apparently. The fucking reason I've been talking like I have all day, is because I've been joking and teasing you all fucking day, but apparently, everyone is too blind to see what the fuck teasing and joking even is. I joked around with you in the tree, and then when I tried to the second time, you fucking bitched and complained at me, and threw me out of the tree. Literally. I was holding you by your ankles from said tree, because you decided to kick me out of it, for sitting on a branch with you. What the actual fuck was that? You hugged everyone else when you first saw them, hell, Raisa you almost fucking tackled to the floor, and I got yelled at for everything. I'm still getting yelled at, why do you think I'm so pissed off? It's definitely not for no reason, that's for sure. I'm so very sorry that I'm a complete and utter dickwad, okay? I don't know what to tell you beside that. I already said sorry, and now I'm saying it again. I'm. Sorry." With that, Pale started looking at other things beside just the floor, although, he refused to look at her directly. He was waiting for a reply, but, he wasn't sure what she was going to say. So at the same time, he was tempted to walk away again.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:47 am

"I didn't hug you because I couldn't, Pale. I couldn't get up and hug you after nine hundred years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:52 am

"Now do you see why I've been pissed off all day? You've been nice to everyone, and by everyone, I mean everyone. And then I say one word to you, and it's like all hell broke lose. I've been punched in the face, I've been yelled at, and I got punted out of a tree by someone I was trying to joke with. Not to mention I have this fucking thing on." Pale held up his arm, and then turned around. "I wasn't actually going to hurt myself, I'm just...annoyed. I've been trying to be nice to you and joke with you all day and the only time you joked back was when no one else was around, and that was barely even joking. It's like I'm not allowed to have more than one nice thing happen during the day. And if I can't, then fine, but at least warn me about it first."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:53 am

Sam smirked to herself, "So what I'm getting is that you want me to hug you, joke with you and be nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:57 am

"...just gonna walk away and not reply now because....that's..uhm..true but let's pretend it's not and like I never said anything." Pale mumbled, starting to walk away slowly and like he never said anything in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:58 am

Sam grinned and followed have him, "What'd you say?" She had heard him, but she was playing along for his sake. Sam's got good motherfucking ears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40