Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:53 pm

"Oh man...all these new people broke Sam. She is speaking gibberish now!" Alex tugs on Ella's sleeve, looking terrified.

"Ohhkay...?" White demons and snakes sounded familiar. It was one of those things on the tip of your tongue that annoyed the hell out of you and you couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Ella shook her head, "No, that's what Sam used to say when she was little. Black malice witch demon. It's why daddy put her in therapy." Oh yes, Ella, just tell everyone everything why don't you?

Sam smiled happily at Raisa, "As long as you remember, I'll be happy. That one," She growled slightly, "Can take his merry time as I don't care."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:00 pm

"Ouuch. What'd you do to piss her off?" The familiar stranger being snubbed by another familiar stranger was amusing to Raisa. As amused as she was, her mind was trying to figure out what the hell the red haired girl meant.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:08 pm

"He waited too long," Sam replied simply, as if that cleared up everything. In her mind, it did but... In anyone else's, it could be seen that she was just pissed off that he was late to something.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:13 pm

"I'd set an alarm next time. Friendly piece of advice, sir." Raisa snickers, not even realizing she called Pale 'sir'.

Alex was cowering near Ella. He hated new people. He could deal with the sins, because he'd known them all for 900+ years. These people that Sam seemed to remember, and he couldn't, scared him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Sam laughed, glad to have her friends back. Of course, the sins were her friends as well but.... These two, these people, they were her first friends. It was just different with them.

"Alex, Sam wasn't always born with you around. Calm down, okay?" Ella asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Now...we just need Yegor. Still a funny name, doe.

Raisa smirks and waits for the boy to come up with a response. Meanwhile, her eyes fall on Alex and Ella. She kind of...nods at them. She didn't feel as familiar with the two lurking people than she did with Pale and Sam. Their presence actually kind of...irritated her. Whatever. "You know...you know my name...now refresh my memory? What's yours again?" Looking up at Sam, she awaits for a response.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:28 pm

Of course, we need him too. Funny named, doe.

"Met-Um. Sam. My name is Sam," She replied, almost making herself seem completely crazy. Ella raised an eyebrow, wondering why Sam had almost called herself Meta.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:29 pm

"Nice to meet you, Met-um Sam." Smartass. One thing never left Raisa, it seemed. She was still a hell of a lot more of a smartass than her descendants, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Sam laughed, glad her friend hadn't changed. It was much better to have her around then her semi-annoying descendants. "Really, Raisa? You just had to say that, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:39 pm

"Of course I did." With a smirk, she looks toward the two again. "So who are the two lurking over there?" Nodding toward Ella and Alex.

Alex tries his best to hide. This was nothing personal. He just reaaaallly didn't like new people, unless he's spent 900+ years either serving them or pissing them off. This was literally a new person, and it made him nervous as hell.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:47 pm

Ella smiled and basically bounced over, "Hello! I'm Sam's sister, Ella! The blonde over there is Alex, and he's a bit shy so please don't be offended." Unlike Alex, she loved new people. She could talk to new people all day. It would have to be a very, very bad day for Ella not to want to talk to new people.
"She's my adopted sister," Sam explained quickly, knowing that the many differences between the two would completely confuse Raisa. Even so, Ella looked hurt.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:50 pm

Alex just kind of nods awkwardly, looking like he'd rather...die. Or sink into the ground. Or some shit along those lines. This is usually why he was found near either Neya or Anne, because they found it much easier to talk to strangers.

"I've noticed." Raisa looked a little put off by Ella's display of friendship, and merely raises an eyebrow at the teal haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:53 pm

Ella just kind of sunk away back over to Alex, then murmured something about being late to class. She turned her head and left the group, not wanting to be there any longer.

Sam didn't take any notice.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:57 pm

"Ah...Sam..." Alex mumbles quietly.

"So, where have I met you before, Met-uh Sam?" Raisa basically speaks over Alex. Bitch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:58 pm

Sam didn't notice Alex talking either. Bitch. She rolled her eyes at Raisa, "Common goals, Raisa, we just had common goals and knew the same people."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:06 pm

So...being ignored made Alex act like a douchebag. Legitimate reason, I suppose. "I hate to interrupt this wonderful reunion, but I am going to go comfort your adopted sister, now." The blonde growls slightly before storming off, looking for the girl he considered a friend.

Luka happened to be wandering the hallway as well, so yay! Ella has two friends to comfort her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:18 pm

Pale had climbed down from the tree a few moments after everyone started talking, thinking about what Sam had pointed out, the 'keywords' as she called them. It wasn't exactly a straight-forward remembrance, but they did seem familiar, or at least slightly. Eh...oh well, he'd figure it out later. The thoughts he was having got pushed back as soon as he'd seen the overly happy girl basically bouncing around explaining things, before she'd walked off, that is. "Not to interrupt anything that is currently going on...but, that was kind of rude. She seemed happy...and you kind of just completely fucked that over..and no, I'm not trying to guilt you into anything, I'm just saying in general, you probably should apologize later." He mumbled out the last part, before just standing there awkwardly, looking at the remaining people.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:21 pm

Raisa just looks over at Pale. "I never said anything about it." She wouldn't apologize, even if that was partially her fault. Not her fault the hyper girl was offended so easily. Or the fact that she was annoyed by someone being all up in her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:25 pm

"Did I ever mention you in particular saying anything about it? No, I don't believe I did. I said 'you', which, incase you didn't notice, wasn't directed toward anyone in general. I was just stating an opinion, if you don't like my opinion, good, don't fucking like it. See how much I give a damn. That still doesn't change the fact that what was said is, and was, rude." Pale stared at her as she looked at him, and growled to himself slightly. If she was going to be a bitch, she could be a bitch, but that didn't necessarily mean that she had to do it to someone who was just trying to be nice.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 pm

"Mm..." Raisa surprisingly shuts her mouth, then. Not because she felt bad. Just because she didn't feel like arguing with Pale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 pm

After a while, he stopped glaring and then leaned against the tree, watching everyone while thinking at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Sam crossed her arms slightly, glaring at Pale. She knew he was right, and she had already planned to, but right now, she was trying to get them to remember. She scoffed slightly, "Since when did you start caring about anyone other then yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:52 pm

Alex was still looking for Ella, because he was nice, and wanted to help calm her down. It was true it was easy to hurt her feelings...but Sam and Raisa went way too far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:55 pm

"I would ask you the same question, but you basically just proved the point that you don't. So it's not like it would matter if I asked or not." That was the only reply he could think of, because unfortunately, the random act of kindness wasn't going on his remember list. Wee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next