Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

"May I be of assistance?" Although dislike was obvious on Alex's face, it was obvious he way trying his damned hardest to be nice to Pale.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:28 pm

Pale climbed out of the tree and looked at the soda, of which had already been shaken, and attempted to hand it over to Alex because logic. (EventhoughIknowthatwon'twork.xD) "Want a soda? And...okay, well, she's alive isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:31 pm

"I'm very much alive, no thanks for any of you," Sam growled, coughing. Earlier, she couldn't breath and now she was be ignored. Good job guys.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:35 pm

"Iamsorry." At Sam mentioning she had been ignored, Alex ducks his head slightly. "No thank you." Not only was he thirsty, the suspicious little servant boy in him wondered why he was being offered a soda.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 pm

"Well alright then." Pale looked around, and then scooted off toward the side of the tree a bit, not having any idea what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:43 pm

(I'm just gonna guess all my charries are awkwardly standing to the side xP)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:48 pm

[XD They're s'posed to be in school now. Alex only went outside to get Sam for art, and Sam and Pale have been fighting over a tree all morning.]
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:52 pm

(Oh, coolio then xP)

Jill was humming to herself obnoxiously, much to the annoyance of those sitting around her.
Vince was still passed out... this time on a much more comfortable mattress in the Infirmary.
Claire just couldn't let him lie there on the cold ground... So now she was squatting outside the room, eyes cast sadly on the ground. She saw no point in going to class, so.
I need a creative name for Lily =3=
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 7:01 pm

Luka tried to ignore the humming, because she was pretty sure it'd hurt Jill's feelings if she decked her in the face.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:43 pm

Lillian. < Completely creative right there.))

Sam looked at Alex and shook her head, she smiled slightly then looked up a Pale, "Stay on your freaking branch or I will freaking kick you out of that tree when I get back!"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:55 pm

Alex seemed to take assurance in the fact this his mother sister friend was threatening his mentally proclaimed enemy. Ain't that nice, Pale? The third least threatening member of the group made you his enemy. Feelin' the loooove.~

Raisa was lurking somewhere on the school grounds. She didn't feel like going in, since she had already missed about half of her first day, and it'd be awkward, so...she lurked outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Pale slowly climbed up to another tree branch and hung upside down, smirking slightly. "Gonna kick me out of the tree? Okay. Suuuure."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:00 pm

"I would not challenge her..." Came the...actually helpful mumble of Alex. Sam didn't take challengers to her tree lightly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:03 pm

Sam glared slightly and handed her backpack back to Ella really quickly as she climbed the tree again, "I swear, I will sleep in this tree if it means that you won't get it!" She growled, glaring up at him. Ella growled slightly, not wanting her sister up there in harm's way. She was worried about Sam, because she hadn't seen her sister ever act like this.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Alex was irritated as well, as the blonde stood with the tealette. If this had been either of his sisters, someone would probably get their ass kicked. But he prided himself on keeping calm, and merely called up to Sam, "You could always just literally kick him out, Sam." Hoping this was helpful, he waits for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:08 pm

"That glare though. You can sleep in the tree all you want, won't stop me from climbing on it. It's your tree, you already said that. The branch is my branch. You never said that I couldn't climb in the tree while you were standing right there, now did you?" Continuing to be a smartass, he started climbing farther up the tree. "So wait, you're legit going to kick me out of the tree? Okai."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:13 pm

"Yup. It is my tree. Get the hell off my tree and back onto your branch or I'll let Alex reclaim that branch as his," Sam snapped, balancing on one of the lower branches and maintaining her glare. No matter how pissed at him she got, she wasn't about to kick him out of a very high tree. She was just.... Going to force him out of it or keep it claimed as her tree.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:17 pm

"Y-you gave away my branch?" Dammit. He liked that branch, though.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:24 pm

"Hm? No, no. I just gave him the other one I was going to give you for helping me. He was nice and stopped trying to claim my tree so I decided he deserved it more," Sam shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 pm

"Oh really now? Kick me out of it then. I'll sit right here too." Pale sat directly on the branch he'd been balancing himself on, and looked down at her, glaring back.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Alex didn't even try to logic what Sam just said.

Raisa walked up to the group under the tree, so she could watch the spectacle.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:28 pm

Sam looked down and then screamed, "RAISA!" She climbed down quickly and hugged her old friend without thinking about it. She... Kinda... Missed the only female she had been close to. She ignored Pale and Alex, just focusing on her old friend who she hadn't seen in lifetimes. Yeah. It was good that they were back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:39 pm

"...wat."

(LOL.Shortestpostever.Don'thurtme. Seriously, doe...shortest post I've ever made...wat do. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY, SO...THERE.)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:43 pm

"Gah- Hello to you too....?" The albino girl just stares at the stranger that...hugged her? Sure, she looked familiar, but... "I apologize if we have met before, and I forgot your name.."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Sam shook her head wildly with a grin as she pulled away, "You'll remember later. Just... Think about white snakes or something." She looked up at Pale, "You too, rude one! Black malice witch demon. Keywords."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next