Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:01 am

"I usually am win it comes to Sam," Ella smiled and put a hand on his shoulder, "It will be okay."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:02 am

"I just can not help but worry sometimes..." Like Neya, he had been by Sam's side for ages upon ages.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:04 am

Pale watched her climb down before getting a hug out of random. "Uh..you're welcome..and..okay. But here's a question for ya'...why do you get to touch /my/ branch? Huuuuuh?" He chuckled as he said it, and then looked down at the soda on the other branch, from when he'd left it there, and then decided to hang upside down on the branch once more.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 am

"Well stop. You were her servant, not her father." Ella replied softly, "You need to support her actions while still making sure she's doing what is right. Not what is right for you, though. What is right for her, okay?" Ella looked him in the eye, making sure to get her point across. She knew who Pale was from stories she heard from Sam when she first came from Germany.

"Because it's /my/ tree, of course." Sam smirked, looking like she was up to no good, "I can do whatever I want on it."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:09 am

"Alright...but he is still strange." Alex wouldn't try to stop her...but that didn't mean he had to be friends with Pale. Nuh uh. He was weird. Or Alex was paranoid. Probably that second one.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:13 am

"Aren't we all though?" Ella asked with a preppy smile. Jesus Ella. Stop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:14 am

"Still not fair." He huffed, looking at her smirk. "Wait...what are you smirking about? Just smirking to smirk? 'Dafuq dood. And...that's beside the point."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:15 am

"You stopped helping." A grumble came from Alex. Sure, they were all weird. But that's not what he meant, and he knew she knew that. He knew Ella usually wasn't as retarded as she acted. Usually.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:16 am

"Nothing," Sam replied, "But I don't care if it's not fair. It's my tree, so I get the final say so."

Ella frowned, "I'msosorry! I want to be helpful!" She looked seriously sad now. Way to go, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:20 am

Alex sighs. "Ella, calm down. I am sorry." Yeesh.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:21 am

Yup. New Ella everyone. She's so fucking emotional doe. "You sure?" She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:22 am

"Absolutely. You are helping a lot." Alex tries to smile at his friend. He realized she was emotional as hell the hard way, and tried to fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:22 am

"Nothing? That's not an answer, unfortunetly. Tell me. And...pfft. Fine. No one else gets to go on the branch though?"

(No actions because I don't know what to do. Fuck logic.)
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:26 am

Ella smiled again, "Yay!"

"No one else. I swear." Sam nodded, "Well... You. So. Take that however you want."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:34 am

"You're smirking at me..? wat..." He grumbled and glared at her slightly. "Good. Because it's my branch. ALLLL my branch."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:49 am

Sam nodded with the smirk still planted on her face, "Yup. All your branch. And my tree. But still."
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:53 pm

(Sorry for the poof last night! I found a wiki page on Mothy's works and was trying to catch up on all the crazy connections between our characters and such xP I kinda want Lily now...
Anywho. Yeah. Hi o3o)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:31 pm

[Hey. XD You can be Lily as well, if you like?]
Back to top Go down
Fence Rider

Fence Rider

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:14 pm

(Then I would have four charries xP But Vince isn't a real character, so I guess that's okay 8D Lily-kun~~)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:00 pm

So, when art class came around, so did Alex, without his ever-present sister. "Saaaaam. You told me to get you when it was time for art." Followed directions to a T, this one did. Someone give him a gold sticker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:06 pm

Pale was hanging upside down on the tree branch one more, staring down at the floor and the soda can. Yes, he was too lazy to climb down and get the soda, so instead, he was just watching it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:08 pm

I have five characters >D *pokes Colt and Mira* Meh.))

Sam had heard him and climbed down from the tree with a grin, "Thanks Alex." She yawned and then was attacked by Ella.
"YOUWEREN'TINCLASSANDALEXHADBEENWORRIEDEARLIERANDIWASSOSCAREDTHATYOUWEREDEAD!" Ella cried, hugging Sam so tightly that the redhead could barely breath.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Alex kind of...winced when Ella used the term 'worried'. Heh...hopefully Sam was too busy being choked out by her sister to notice. So, he nonchalantly tries to detach the tealette from his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:14 pm

"Oh yeah...I totally murdered her while you guys were inside.." He mumbled to himself, swinging around the tree branch to drop down to where the soda was carefully, before opening it with an idea. "Hey blondy. I have a question for you."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Sam was gaining back her breath and groaned as she heard Pale. Ella grumbled slightly, "Well I don't know you. You could've."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next