Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:17 am

"No. This is my tree and Pale keeps trying to take it. My fucking tree," Sam growled. She would not let Pale take her tree. For the most part, she was doing this because it amused her. How was it so amusing? I don't know it just was, okay? But... She still didn't want Pale claiming her tree.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:19 am

"Ok....The tree is a tree...yet for some reason you two are fighting over it...Alright." Gregor says then climbs up and sits in a random branch.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:23 am

Raisa just...lurks at the bottom. No way in hell was she getting into a fight over a tree. It was a tree, for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:24 am

Sam climbed down and kicked Gregor in the head, "OFF MY TREE!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:25 am

Gregor unfortunately falls out of the tree and directly in the direction of raisa.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:26 am

Raisa sees the oncoming Gregor...and reacts like anyone would. Punches him away. Poor Greg...I can easily see him becoming the most abused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:30 am

Sam smirked and sat back down in her tree. Meanies. Don't make fun of her tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am

"NO. MY TREE." Pale glared as she ran for the tree and then chased her over there, leaping up to grab the branch and climb up into it.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:32 am

Gregor lies there in a lump of sore bruisedness.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:38 am

Sam climbed over to Pale and glared, "GET ON YOUR BRANCH OR OFF MY TREE BEFORE I KICK YOU LIKE I DID GREG!" She threatened with the straightest face she could.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:48 am

Raisa got ready to punch more people away. "Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam. Make it stop raining people!"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:49 am

"But Pale's trying to claim my tree!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:49 am

Gregor is still a clump.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:56 am

"Fine, but if he has to rain, don't let him rain on me." Raisa didn't care if Pale was punted out of the tree. She just didn't want anyone falling on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:04 am

"Erm...no, I think I like this branch better than the other one. Kick me out of the tree, I dare you." Pale smirked as he sat on the tree branch, refusing to move.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:11 am

Sam dared to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 am

Pale slipped from the branch and turned as much as he could in the air, or well, the short space that was left for him to turn around in, but instead, he landed ontop of Raisa standing at the bottom of the tree. "...What the actual fuck? You legit kicked me from the tree? Okay. C'mere buddyyyyy." With that, Pale got up and climbed back into the tree, scooting over to where Sam was sitting at. "Haidere. Before you punt me out of the tree one more time, can I ask you a question?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:24 am

Gregor remains as a lump.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:25 am

Sam climbed up the tree more, trying to get away from him, "What's your question?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:27 am

"Oh, nono. It's a question that involves you to come over here." The boy huffed, climbing up the tree to where she was at once again.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:31 am

Sam shook her head, "I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:34 am

"PALE NOEL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Raisa starts punting the tree, raging at her boss. She did not like people falling on top of her. The dick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:38 am

"Hey. You saved me from being injured, that's all that mattered. Thanks, mattress. Second of all, here, catch." With that, Pale attempted to grab Sam's ankle as best as he possibly could and yanked down, but not hard enough that she'd fall out of the tree.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:39 am

Sam kicked him in the face. Don't yank her by her ankles while she's on a tree. The girl didn't even scream. The kick was automatic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:41 am

"Okay, do you want to take an actual fall from the tree? Because I can always just toss you to Raisa?" Pale didn't recoil, instead, he continued to pull down on her leg, but his face was in even more pain than it had been before. Then he realized he was outside...and away from doors...he could try and find the teal-haired bitch...but then again he was lazy...ehhhh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next