Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:07 am

Sam looked down at her feet before looking back at Pale, "You don't remember me! I've changed! You have absolutely no idea who I am and you have no fucking right to judge me! You knew me once, a long, long fucking time ago! You don't even remember me! How dare you place any judgement on me! Who says I wasn't going to make up for it? Do you honestly just assume that I wouldn't care about my sister? Yes, I said she was adopted. You know why? Because that's what she is! She came to live with us when she was ten for god's sake! From fucking Germany. I was her rock back then! I'm the one who pushed her to speak more, when she was embarrassed about not knowing how to speak like Americans! I'm the one who helped her through it all and you have no fucking right to tell me how I am or what I feel because you are not inside my brain, Pale! You don't understand me anymore and you'll never be able to!" With that, she stormed away. Good jesus, Pale. What the fuck did you start? (......Is this what you guys meant about randomly flinging drama out of my ass? o-o" )

Ella was hiding by her locker, doe. I think a few people actually care.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:09 am

"You okay, Ella...?" Alex finally finds her.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:18 am

"Ohhhhkay then..." Pale watched her storm off with a look of confusion, before just standing there awkwardly and going back to thinking.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:27 am

Ella nodded, "I'm okay. It's just hard to be reminded that my parents died, you know?" She smiled weakly, wrapping her arms around her legs. She placed her chin on her knees and stared straight in front of her. She thought about coming from Germany and shrugged slightly.

Sam was pissed off to say the least. She had been called a bitch by her friends. Yes, telling Raisa about the adoption was a bit bitchy but what else was she going to do? Let Raisa sit there in confusion? She went to her locker and saw Ella. She froze for a minute before stopping and throwing a bag of gummy bears at the girl and walking back to her own locker.

Ella smiled and opened the bag. Gummy bears, those she loved.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:28 am

"So...everything will be okay?" He saw Ella smiling, and smiles as well. He made a mental note to keep gummy bears with him, if he ever pissed the teal haired girl off. 'das a good idea, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:39 am

"Hm? Oh, yeah. I've been fine this whole time," Ella smiled brightly, "I just don't like thinking of my parents, that's all."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:42 am

Alex sighs in relief. "Well...that is good to hear. I just thought Sam and her friends upset you. I still do not like them..." He grumbles the last sentence, kicking the locker slightly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:47 am

"Hm? No, no of course not. Sam does that all the time to make sure no one's confused. I mean, we look nothing alike." Ella replied with ease.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 am

"I was not confused." Alex shrugs. Obviously, if they looked nothing alike, and acted nothing alike, they couldn't be related. Alex logic. But what about Neya and Tetso...?
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:10 am

All are somewhere since i don't know where to put them.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:15 am

[Real descriptive, Jacob. XD]
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:16 am

Well i don't)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:17 am

[Pale and Raisa are outside.

Alex and Ella are near the lockers.

Sam's...somewhere else in the hallway.

Neya, Anne, Luka, and the others are in class.]
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:21 am

I know...Still.)
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:31 am

[XD Just...rp]
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:31 am

Gregor is near the tree so is tetso.
Jak is wandering aimlessly around the area.
Kina is hiding in the tree.
Kyo is finally walking to school.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:48 am

Raisa is just sitting near the tree awkwardly, since Sam stormed off angrily and stuff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 am

Pale was sitting near the tree awkwardly as well, still thinking about what had happened before, and being clueless.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:52 am

Gregor stands there akwardly.
Tetsoya and kina poof to class?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:53 am

Sam got her paint stuff and when to art, then stopped by Ella and Alex, only to start dragging them to class, "Come on, we can't all get ISS because I decided to get pissy."

Ella tilted her head as she was dragged along while eating gummy worms, "What ever do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 1:54 am

"Mm..." Alex just lets himself be dragged...since that's normally how this went. "But ISS is fun....you get to sleep." Alex liked sleeping. Sleeping was fun.

Raisa looks over to her lurking people. "Should we go to class, then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:03 am

"Ehhh. Sure, why not. Not quite sure where I'm going because I don't pay attention, but...whatever." Shrugging, Pale looked at Raisa. "You lead the way? Too lazy to figure out where I'm going."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:05 am

Sam rolled her eyes, "I am not being the reason why you're late. Don't make me go all motherly on you two," She growled, making sure not to look at Alex with this awkward comment.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:05 am

"Where is the class anyways?" Gregor asks since he never looked at anything to know where he is going so he waits to follow as well.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 2:09 am

So....Rai leads the way.~ Grabbing the wrists of both boys, the sleepy looking albino drags them to class.

"Ngh..but you are one to talk about being late to class, Sam." Lazy bum, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next