Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:30 am

Pale just stood there, listening to everything that was going on, finally finishing what he was drinking and ripping the can in half out of boredom, playing with the sharp parts and making a...whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:31 am

Gregor just stands there listening wide eyed to this stuff.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:32 am

Anne backs up a little, seeing Tetso. "I can walk just fine on my own." Well someone just turned into a bitch in the space of fifteen minutes. Must be that time of month. Learning you're a vain bitch does that to people, I s'pose.
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:34 am

"Anne. Are you sure you are fine?" Tetsoya says concerned for his attractive friend.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:35 am

"I am absolutely fine." Nope. She didn't need help. Not her. She was Vanity. She did whatever the fuck she wanted. Needing help was for lesser beings. Just to prove this, she takes a step...and almost falls down. Crap. "Ff...I was just...practicing?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:36 am

"If you say so." Tetsoya says but stays beside her to help her if she needs it.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:40 am

On the contrary to Tetso...who seemed to be getting friendlier, Anne seemed to be acting more and more like a bitch. If what Sam just sad was true, and from what she remembered...this guy was a douchebag. So she could do this on her own. Using the wall as a brace, she heads back into the room were the Apocalypse group was, scowling and still looking kind of scared.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:45 am

Tetsoya tries to be patient and follows behind her and nearly falls to the ground from the pain of the images and the pain of all that happened in the past as the emotions rush over him like a tidal wave.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:49 am

Luka was playing a Gameboy somewhere in the museum, having no idea that some criminals were learning about the sins, and Anne was being a bitch.

"Why are you following me?!" Seriously...if Anne had the energy to, she would like...judo-flip Tetso or something.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:51 am

"Fine i guess now a friends motives for trying to help now have to questioned. I guess you will find yourself a way home then." Tetsoya huffs then walks off and sits nearby luka without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:54 am

Sam grumbled, "I'm not drunk."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:55 am

"Ff..." So...Anne staggers home, still being all unbelieving and shit. Seriously...the other guys took this a lot better.

"DAMMIT YOSHI!" Luka looked like she was ready to throw the Gameboy. Great.

"You're not drunk. You're completely smashed, Sam." Raisa frowns and prods Sam.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am

Pale just stood there continuing to make a make-shift knife out of a whyamIstillcallingitsoda can...and then when he finished, he poked Raisa with it innocently. "Did that hurt?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:56 am

Sam rolled her eyes and slapped Raisa's hand away, "Don't believe me all you fucking want, Raisa."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 am

"Yes, that fucking hurt. Bitch nigger." Sooo...she punches him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 am

Sam rolled her eyes, "Raisa."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:02 am

"HE POKED ME WITH A CAN, DAMMIT!" Raisa takes a minute to calm herself. "Anyway...I believe you. Sort of. If you weren't lying about us being reincarnated...you weren't lying about this. But are those kids really...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:07 am

"You know...I'm really getting sick of being punched today." Pale glared at her and stabbed her with the can harder, tempted to punt her across the museum. "Don't. That was your payback." He was sort of trying to attempt to ignore what Sam had explained.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:11 am

"Thank you," Sam murmured, looking away.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:11 am

"Your revenge?! You're the one who prodded me first, jackass!" Raisa was livid. He was not passing this off as revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:14 am

"Yes, my revenge. I don't care if I prodded you first, don't fucking punch me, or hurt me, because I'm legit getting sick of shit happening to me today." Pale was actually...kind of calm, which..wasn't exactly the good kind of calm...it was that calm where everything that was said was monotone. wat do
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:16 am

"Pale! Shut up!" Sam snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:17 am

Pale stopped for a second, before looking at Sam curiously. "You okay 'dere?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:18 am

"Do I sound fucking okay?" Sam asked, glaring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 am

"Not really, no. You wanna tell me what the problem is exactly?" The boy was just fooling around, although...fooling around with a redhead who was pissed off...GGWP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next