Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:55 am

"Yeah, I know. I'm a horrible sister who when drunk wants to be a twin again. Whatever." Neya sighed, "But I honestly think that you two could be friends if you both let go of the past."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:00 am

"Tell that to her. She's always the one bringing up Allen, or moping about how much of a bitch Rillianne was. I don't say a damn thing about Conchita, Germaine, or any other life of hers."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:03 am

"That's because you can't. You weren't there for Conchita, you have no right to speak of it. Rillianne killed her family-Germaine had every right to want you dead. She has all these memories of anger towards you. She'll get over it eventually, but you need to let the resentment you hold for her go."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:15 am

"So she has the right to hate my guts? She has no right to be high and mighty about anything. So I killed her family. She killed a member of mine, and you don't see me bitching about that every time I see her. That's /all/ J ever hear about. How I'm an arrogant bitch. How I don't deserve Alex." Shit like that." Anne was seething. She might be the one least concerned with correcting her sin, but that didn't mean that it didn't hurt her or piss her off every time that subject was started on.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:45 am

"You both have no right, just I like IhadnorighttellingherthatyouareasbadasIrinaforstealingmybodyandmybrotherandtwin." Neya coughed, "But like I said, we have to let go of the past."

Sam had calmed down a bit and slid down the door, groaning as she went. "You know, I don't mean to be such a bitch to you when I'm mad. I'm just so used to you always supporting me that when you go against something that I hold so close, I just lose it. You don't have to deal with being a Sin, Alex. You don't have to fight off that evil part of yourself everyday. You don't remember eating the person who you see as a sister or the person you really like. I push my Sin into my own brain I purpose. I have to remember so that I'll never forget about all the pain letting into sinful urges gives you. I don't want to be so angry with you, I really wish that I could look past it and be okay with whatever reason that you're doing this for, but I can't. I cannot be around Easter. I can't watch people become shells of a human being and be okay with it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:51 am

Alex grumbles, but keeps his eyes closed. He wasn't a sin? But he could very well qualify as two. Three, even, jf you counted stabbing the fuck out of your current guy best friend. He'd done something horrible in a large number of his lives, and remembered it all.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 11:45 am

Yes, hun, you're like a Sin, but you don't have dreams about eating people. "I don't know why you're doing this, I mean I have a pretty good idea that it's for the money because Neya said that your dad was broke from the divorce, but honestly? I don't care what your excuse is. I don't care if you have a perfectly good reason for being with them. I only care that you're okay and that this isn't killing you on the inside because you know as well as I do that this is not something you would do under normal circumstances."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 5:53 pm

"These aren't normal circumstances." Killing him on the inside or not, a job was a job, and he would do the job required of him. His frown deepened when Sam mentioned why he took the job, but hell, it wasn't like he could argue. He wasn't about to launch a full scale argument against Sam, because that was a waste of breath.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:10 am

"Really? Explain that to me, Alex. If this isn't about the divorce, which is a normal circumstance, then what is it? I was raised by a single father, Alex. I was there through all the years where we didn't have breakfast and we ate top ramen noodles for dinner and lunch on weekends. When Ella came, we struggled even more. Don't you dare tell me that having a single parent and being broke isn't normal. You might have had the lovely first fifteen years being raised by both your parents, I was abandoned on my father's doorstep. She didn't even come in or ring the doorbell. She left me outside." Hotdamn. The first time Sam talks about her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:18 am

"Actually, I meant this isn't normal for a number of reasons. But also normal at the same time. I'm rarely on the good side, because family and the people I care about are more important than morals. That's normal. This isn't normal, and follows more along the Lucifenian Revolution, because we are not on the same side, however this time, nobody is going to die. None of us are murdering one another."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:26 am

Sam crossed her arms, "You don't know that, Alex. Whenever you surround yourself with evil for the sake of your loved ones, someone gets killed. Most of the time it's you." She muttered, "I don't want that happening."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:33 am

"If it happens it happens, I guess." Alex was used to dying. This was only the second time he got to be older than 15.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:43 am

Well that's one way to make Sam snap. She stood up again and towered over him, "You better fucking listen up good, because if I ever have to repeat this, I will seriously kick your ass. Alex motherfucking Lucifen, as long as I'm alive, there is absolutely no fucking way that you're dying in this life. I will do whatever it takes to keep you from dying, no matter the cost. I will break my own moral code and kill someone I have to. You do not get to die before me in this life. I can't go through that again."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:50 am

Alex gives a faint smile. "Thank you." That's all he said.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:54 am

Sam was speechless for a minute, just standing there awkwardly until she went back to her corner of the bathroom, "Yeah, well... Most of the time, it's my fault that you died. I need to make up for that somehow."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:58 am

"You don't have to make up for anything." She had saved Neya and Alex back in the first life. Therefore it was half of his duty to make Sam happy.

-------

https://rebirthday.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=7
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40