Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 1:36 am

"Ok so it looks like we are in a building in a garden..hmm.. talking about good, evil, and I think easter...Could this be the gaurdians place?" Kina asks out loud.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:24 am

"THERE IS NO REASON TO RUIN SOMEONE'S HOPES AND DREAMS!" Sam snarled, "Stop being a sadistic sociopath!" You have to admit. That describes Alex pretty damn well. "It's heartless and cruel to leave someone so empty inside!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 7:57 am

Alex frowns. "The world is like that, Sam. If something is to be accomplished, something must be denied."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 1:30 am

Sam peered down at him, "What's changed you so much, Alex? What snapped inside you? What made you think that it was okay to harm others? Do you know remember how much pain we've all caused throughout the years? I remember. I remember all of it. All the pain and destruction. I could never be able to do that again. Not without killing apart of myself first." There was a pause, one filled with a shaking intake of air. "For you to be okay with doing this again is immoral. It's inhumane. It's as if all your humanity is gone. You're a puppet again, Alex. You'll always be a puppet. Easter's puppet, Anne's puppet, hell, even my puppet. You're not yourself. You killed apart of yourself, and I'm not going to be around someone who has so little regard for another's happiness."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:45 am

"The situation changed me. Who knows? Maybe I was never human. After all that we have done, and all we have been through...can any of us be considered "human" at all? Or am I really human, and the Guardians are the inhumane ones? It is merely a matter of perspective, and understanding both sides of the story. Was I wrong for leading Anne into Easter? Or are you wrong by siding with the Guardians? Some things like this we may never fully know, will we? Due to pride or stubborness or only looking at the large picture instead of the details. However, your decision is your own, Sam, and I hope it works well for you. Au revoir." With that, Alex just walks away. He wouldn't show emotion if he could help it. Maybe his heart was broken, but thinking rationally, at least she wasn't going to side with Easter. He could be thankful for that much.

Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:46 am

"You're incredible, Kina." Luka slowclaps.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Neya raised an eyebrow, her lips pressed in a firm line. That had not been what she was expecting. So instead she just said, "So I'm guessing I'll never have to listen to you talking about my little brother, huh?"
Sam snarled, "Not the time, Neya! Not the time!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Irina was once again lurking and looking for a body. This time near Ella.

Alex goes somewhere to sulk for a little bit before work that night. He knew it was for the best, but that didn't mean he liked it. Disregarding what had happened between them earlier, it was unnatural for the Hansel part of his mind to defy Sam. The logic came from his own mind and the Allen half, since we've never known Hansel to be a strong logical thinker
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 4:29 pm

Right. Ella. Um. She was in the garden? Yeah. Let's go with that.

Sam herself was focusing on her SoE incarnation, Germaine. It was never easy to walk away from Alex, but considering that Germaine had been capable of sentencing him to death, I think that all she has to do is ignore every life with Hansel-incarnations so that she doesn't falter in her mindset to block Alex from her life. Neya bit her lip, "So what would you say if I told you that I'm working for Easter to watch over Alex and Anne better?"
"I'd say you're a stupid, moronic idiot who focuses on protecting her little brother too much." Sam replied darkly, "But I'm not stupid and I know how you enjoy your little pleasures in ruining other people's lives-You can't deny that, I read your blog-so be careful, okay?" Neya nodded and vanished, leaving Sam to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 5:01 pm

Sulk sulk sulk. Alex was probably not in the best mood to talk to anyone. So let's have someone talk to him!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:25 pm

Shall he be in the garden with Ella or shall Neya stalk him?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Okay, so Neya stalked him, "LITTLE BROTHER.~" She called as she dropped in next to him.

Ella was completely oblivious of her impending body-switch with Irina.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 pm

Alex sighs. "Yes Neya?" He wasn't really in the mood to talk, but it was unfair to take it out on his elder sister.

Then Irina leaps on her shoulder and kaninjas her body. Have fun being evil, Ella.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Well then. Evil Neya. Still not sure how this one will play out.

Neya stopped with the theatrics, "Did you know that I can read Sam like an open book?" She looked away from him, "She's trying to find a way out of your life forever. She's doing the same to me, and Ella and everyone else. She thinks that she brings out the worst in people. That's why she ignored us for a year. That's why she moved to Japan. She thought that she'd settle in a place far enough for us not to randomly run into her, but close enough where she could still watch over us. She's still a mother-bear, to all of us now. Even Kyo from time to time. That's why she's so upset. Because us being in Easter, that's proving her theory right. She was so excited last night... No I wasn't spyin-Okay, so maybe I was spying on her. BUT STILL."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:10 pm

"She didn't bring the worst out in us. We joined Easter while she wasn't here, and for a reason completely unrelated. Also, I was really excited too, until she played it off as a cruel joke by Anne and I. Not only was everything I said to her in there completely true, and I had no idea Anne was going to lock us in there, since when have I ever been one to mess with someone...SAM of all people?" Poor little fella was distraught.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:34 pm

"It's Sam, Alex. Since when did she ever use logic?" Neya asked with a raised eyebrow, smirking slightly. It was funny to see him so.... Non-Alex. "She doesn't believe that you could like her, ever. You don't know how many conversations about her massive head-over-heels love for you. Honestly, it got sickening after we learned that you were my brother. She doesn't know how to hold back, it's disgusting---Er. Crap. I shouldn't have said that. Damn you, Alex! I can't keep shit from you." She crossed her arms, eyes narrowing. "Whatever. What I'm trying to say is that she doesn't believe that you could like her. In her eyes, she's the puppeteer bitch who once ate you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 9:55 pm

"When she was possessed. All of the sins did weird shit when they were possessed. Rape, cannibalism, genocide, serial killings, perjury, murder. She's no crazier than the rest. In fact, she's less so, because she's fixed it. She fixed her sin." Something just clicks then. "What was disgusting?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:10 pm

"Telling would be absolutely horrifying, not to mention a death sentence, so you don't get to know." Neya changed the subject again, "She hasn't fixed anything. She still has a horde of food in her backpack, she once ate a worm and dirt and paper and I'm pretty sure she still drinks spoiled milk sometimes. The only one of us who has their shit together is Ella, and that's just barely."

Currently, Ella was turning hearts eggs into x-eggs, just for the hell of it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:30 pm

"That is not the point though. She is not a puppeteer, she does not bring out the bad in everyone." Alex was distracted by Perdu and Buffy pulling on his sleeve, due to the feeling of the x eggs nearby. Alex seemed confused. "Hana was asleep earlier today...the concert isn't due to start for a few more hours...right Neya?" He was pretty sure this hadn't been planned. Not by Easter, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:33 pm

"Based off of your reaction my analysis of the situation is correct." Kina says with a smile of being proud of herself for being right about this.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:39 pm

"Pretty slow about it, but yeah. You're right." Luka frowns. "Now...I might be crazy, but does anyone else wonder where the hell Ella went? She was just there, now she's gone."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:42 pm

"I'm not sure. I was distracted by figuring out where I was and what sam was going on about to see where she went off to." Kina says with a shrug since she was distracted.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:46 pm

"Well Sam went off to go bitch at her boyfriend. As to where Ella is...that kind of scares me with the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:48 pm

"What kind of trouble could ella get into in just a few minutes. It's not like it's anne." Kina says figuring if anything she would be out helping an elderly lady.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 pm

"Trust me when I say Ella is more trouble prone than Anne. At least Anne goes looking for trouble. Ella can get into trouble without noticing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next