Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 am

Anne coughs awkwardly. "So...that was fun. Right?" Trying to be as nonchalant about her trying to punch Suzume in the face as she could, she smiles sheepishly at Tetso. Alex reappears from his little hidey hole and joins the group.

"I'm part of an international crime ring, Kina. This is the secret drug den. If you tell anyone, we'll kill you." Dammit Luka.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:21 am

Sam nodded, then shook her head. Then nodded. Shook her head. Nodded. Screamed. Yeah. She screamed. Why? Because she realized the guy she's liked for the past few years was evil. Damn, that's gotta suck.
Shia looked at Ella for an explanation, "Sam's in love with Alex. Alex is on the bad team, Sam's on the side of good. Tragic love story."
"I still haven't even gotten a real date! HE HASN'T EVEN REALLY ASKED ME, GODDAMNIT!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:22 am

"Oh ok." Kina says with a smile.

Tetsoya still stands there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:25 am

"Eh, it's Alex." When it came to Luka, that sentence could be interpreted in two ways; namely 'Eh, it's Alex. He's usually a dumbass, is this really a surprise?' and 'Eh, it's Alex. I'm sure somewhere along the line, he has a good reason.' Interpret as you wish.

"Aw-kwaaaaaard." Hana decides to speak up, looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:28 am

"Now what?" Tetsoya says since he doesn't have class for a while.

"So....What is this place?" Kina asks since she missed the explination.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:31 am

"Can I kill him? Hey, I could eat him again. That could wor-" Ella covered her mouth quickly, while Shia wrote it off as love drama. Sam continued ranting, but it was muffled and you couldn't understand it even without the muffle, she was talking so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:36 am

"We...get something to eat?" Sounds logical. "Eh...Anne. You've got a little..." Hana tries to be nice in the fact she was saying Anne looked like she'd been mugged.

"Sam, I'm usually not the one to talk this option down, but murder's illegal, mmkay?" Luka sighs, looking at her sort of friend. She understood Sam was upset and pissed off, but there was generally a logical explanation for a lot of things.

"...or you could finish the job and kill both of them?" Suzume was the one who asked this hopeful question. "Don't listen to Luka. She hangs out with Hana, anyway."

"Because not all Easter agents go home, curl up in a small, dark corner, and repeatedly mumble something about killing all Guardians or something. Most of them, at least. You have those few weirdos." This appeared to be a common argument between the blonde and the pink haired girl, judging by how annoyed Luka seemed by the subject.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:42 am

"Luka. It's been years, I've waited for this. Years. Do you know how many relationships I've had? Zero! Pale and I only kissed once and then I kneed him in the balls for being an evil manwhore! Alex just totally ruinned everything! I'm going to kill him!" Sam yelled once she broke free from Ella, which was just as easy as expected. She stormed off, because she was pissed. We know what happens when she's pissed. Weeeeeee.~ This is going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:44 am

"Damn, she's impossible when she's like this." Rolling her eyes, Luka just goes back to leaning against a wall. "She's going to kill the little guy. Ugh...so much work if she does. Can't help him now, though. He's a dead man."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:51 am

Tetsoya helps anne clean up some.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:53 am

Ella frowned, "She won't kill him. She's hurt, not murderous."

Sam screamed, "ALEXI LUCIFEN!" As she walked around town, searching for the small blonde.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:55 am

With that...Alex hid behind Tetso. Because no one would see him here. Totes. Anne and Hana try not to die of laughter.

"You sure? This is...what...the fourth or fifth time he's pissed her off?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:59 am

Sam spotted the group, and since wherever Anne was, Alex was probably close by, she walked over and found him. She pointed at Tetso, Anne and Hana, "LEAVE BEFORE I RIP OUT YOUR INTESTINES AND FORCE-FEED IT BACK TO YOU!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:00 am

Tetso pushes someone infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:02 am

Anne coughs awkwardly. "Oh shit, look at the time, Tet. We should be going somewhere." With that, the blonde laughs nervously, then runs off, dragging her boyfriend behind her.

Hana just shrugs. "Don't die, Blondie." With that, she basically abandons her coworker to his doom.

Alex flails helplessly after his friends and family. "Gee...thanks for abandoning me, you guys..."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:03 am

"Don't look at me. It's your sister who drug me." Tetso complains.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:13 am

Sam pimp-slapped Alex, with the back of her hand and everything. She was hurt. She had to hurt him too. She had to make him feel her pain. She whispered shakily, "You crazy, psycho lunatic!" Trying to feel more like herself, she gave him one of her best I'll-Tear-You-Limb-From-Limb-Without-A-Second-Thought glares, "You think you could just play with my feelings like that, don't you? Did Anne tell you I like you? Did you two make a clever little plan to hurt me?  To mess with me? Toy with my emotions?! Yes, I'm a guardian. Yes, I fight for good instead of evil but..." Her voice cracked, "I thought we were friends at least, Alex! I knew you before you became whatever Easter made you into!" She waved her hands all around what she had began to call The New Alex. She missed her Alex, if that make any sense. "If you didn't like me, you could have just let me stay with my dreams and not fucking hurt me!" Water pooled at her eyes and threatened to spill. She had always known that it couldn't have been real, that they were only friends. She knew that he could never actually like her. She was Sam. He was Alex. They were destined to always be thrown together but yet never truly together. She took in a deep breath, just to calm her nerves slightly. "I was right, two years ago. I don't need you and I never will." Yes, that would work well. That was perfect. She needed to say the most harmful thing she could, something that would rip him apart without actually hurting him. She knew that this would kill her Alex, but she needed to hurt this New Alex. If it meant tapping into his Hansel/Toy/Pollo side, then that was okay with her... As long as he would at least feel some pain. She turned on her heal quickly, since tears had actually started falling now. She started walking away, but her speed turned it into a power-walk then she started doing the weird half-jog thing white people do, shifting into actual running once she was warmed up. She moved her eyes to wipe her face, punching herself in the eye on accident while running. Her heart hurt. She could just feel the jabs that it was sending off in all directions. It was like she had broken herself. She climbed a tree as quick as she could, only to feel arms wrapping around her shoulders. She hugged the girl back, knowing that Neya was here made it all easier.

Last edited by Master of the Graveyard on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : BECAUSE IT'S TWO AM AND I CAN'T SLEEP SO I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS LONGER. DEAL WITH IT, BRO.)
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:39 am

"S-sam..." Alex had meant none of it that way toward her. His hope had been that she would never encounter Easter or the Guardians, and that everything would be fine. The comment did hurt the poor guy, really, a lot. The difference between two years ago and now, however, was that instead of curling up and hiding, he actually ran after her. "Sam!". If he found her, he would explain. Or...explain the best he could.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:12 pm

Aw. Alex. You thought we'd let something for you two work out? Yeah... No.
Neya held her friend close, "Sam, you know he has a good reason for being on this side." She whispered slightly then had to hold her tighter as she shook her head no, squirming.
"There is no good reason to be evil." She whispered back, "I've been evil. I've been around evil. I know evil. Alex... Alex can't. He can't be around evil! Look at what happened last time! All the times before as well!"
Neya nodded, "I know, I know. He's honestly mostly watching over Anne. I'm watching out for both of them. Probably Tet too, soon enough. Anne likes pulling people in. People like protecting her, mostly from herself really." Neya shut up. Seriously. You're going to make her hate Anne again. But hey, at least they were done whispering?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:21 pm

In all actuality, when Anne finds out Tet is joining Easter, she'd probably smack him senseless. Against all popular belief, Alex did the logical leading into the dark side this time, after careful assessment.

Alex keeps looking for a little linger, but gives up soon. If Sam didn't want someone to find her, they never would. He could only hope she eventually calmed down enough to give him a chance to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Dude, she's just in a tree hugging Neya. It's not that hard to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:03 pm

So...he hears them...and kind of stares pitifully up at the tree. He had no idea what to say, honestly. He was too proud to admit his predicament.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 11:12 pm

"I don't care about reasons, Neya, none of you three should be around that kind of stuff. I don't want you two being okay to fee-"
"He's not feeding people to other people. He's just beating others up." Neya pointed out, trying to get her to stop being mad at him.
"He's also ruining other people's dreams." Sam snarled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:04 am

"...and I have a perfectly logical reason to do so, Sam. It is not like I do it for the hell of it." Alex was kind of pissed, but he understood that she didn't understand.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:41 am

Tetsoya is stull drug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next