Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:34 am

"Aren't a lot of what?" Tetsoya asks not sure if she meant similarities or differences.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:36 am

"We both have prophecies and quests!" Ella put in for good measure.

Sam glared at him softly, "You're pretty stupid..." She commented, half-awake.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:39 am

"No I just got here. So I don't know what was discussed so as far as I know it could be several differences or more similarities." Tetsoya says a bit annoyed by the roman but tries to not be ticked off and cause issues.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:44 am

"There are more differences than similarities." Ella told him

"Which you'd know if you were paying attention to what we were saying," Sam added in.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:47 am

"Oh because I could deffinately hear you from all the way on the other end of camp." Tetsoya says semi snidely and sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:49 am

"Well yeah. If you're half as great as you think you are, then you should have heard them." Alex snarks back, irritated.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:51 am

"So me being a demigod should make be able to know everything and hear all the way across camp when there are hundereds of people talking." Tetsoya says seriously ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:52 am

"Actually, I was talking about what I said to answer your first question." Sam snarled, waking up more. She wasn't going to let this brat get away with being a punk.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 1:53 am

"You really /are/ stupid." Unlike Sam, who was pissed, Alex was amazed that Tetso had completely missed that.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:03 am

"Whatever. Not like I need to talk to the likes of you." Tetsoya says as he walks off to find luka who will probably side with him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:07 am

Sam rolled her eyes, "Greek."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:13 am

"The likes of me? Like he's one to talk. Dumb as an ox, stupid Greek." Alex settles against his friends and sister, trying to sleep.

Luka was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:14 am

Tetsoya just storms off trying his hardest to not turn them into burning cinders. He continues his search for luka and once he sees they sleeping luka he nudges her with is foot.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:18 am

"Nngh. What?" Luka yawns and glares at Tetso, not very happy to be woken up.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:19 am

"Hey. I need someone to talk to..Since ella is all friendly with the romans." Tetsoya says annoyed by alex and sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:21 am

Ella saw that Alex wanted to sleep, "Need some help with that?" She asked as she tried to lure the boy into it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:22 am

"I want to sleep, though. Why don't you try to be friendly? If they're staying here for a while, then we need to at least tolerate them."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:24 am

So...Alex went to sleep. He was tired, because walking/marching was hard work. Besides, she seemed nice.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:25 am

"I tried. Ella was talking to the about the similarities and differences in the camps. So I just asked a question and then one of them calls me an idiot for not knowing the answer and it went from there." Tetsoya says frankly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:27 am

Ella smiled softly and tried working her powers on him. Sam smirked, "That's actually pretty awesome."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:29 am

"Just ignore the lot of them, then."

So yaaay. Sleeping Alex, but then Anne wakes up. So how does this camp even run? Where are all of the buildings and roads and stuff?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:42 am

Ella laughed, "No, silly. We're in the mess hall, then the cabins-which those with the same godly parent share-are right over there, over those are the stables, arena and armory. Across the water is the climbing wall, the amphitheater, the arts and crafts tent, the volleyball courts and the Big House. Over on Half Blood Hill is the property line in which no monsters can cross--usually. This is honestly just like summer camp, even though some of us stay here year round."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 am

"You stay here according to your godly parent? What about cohorts? It must get really lonely if you're related to a god that barely has kids." Like Hestia's and Artemis's children. That must suck.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:52 am

"We all interact with each other, it's not like we're separated. I have two brothers, but all I do is live in the cabin with them. I have other friends outside of it." Ella replied, "What are cohorts?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 2:57 am

"Like..." Anne tries to think of an example. "A family, a team. You fight alongside your cohort, live with them, and train with them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: