Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:05 am

"All of Camp Half-Blood is a team." Ella replied, sounding confused, "We fight among our friends and family, we fight to protect what is ours. We live together, we dine together, we train together. We're just not split up."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:10 am

"Our cohorts are never lonely, cos it's a bunch of kids with different parents. We all fight as one legion, but cohorts are the ones we live with for the rest of our service. We can move around and talk to people in other cohorts, but they're like your cabinmates. The only difference is that it's not separated into "Mars Cohort" "Mercury Cohort", "Diana Cohort", or so on. You have no idea until you meet them who all is in it."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:14 am

"So you're split up from your real family?" Ella shook her head, "That's horrible. I couldn't stand to be away from my brothers. They might be annoying, but I love them."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:17 am

"Actually, no. Siblings, like Neya, Alex, and I can end up in the same cohort. But I also consider Sam and the other members of the Fifth my brothers and sisters too."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:34 am

Ella shrugged, "I guess it's a good way to meet people and not judge them based on their godly parent."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:36 am

"Well, it's still a little judgemental in the cohorts. Children of Neptune and Pluto are kind of bad news."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:50 am

"Who?" Ella asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I think that they're Poseidon and... Hades? In Greek."

"Ooooh. Children of the Big Three haven't been allowed in ages, even though they're reigned as heroes here. Children of Hades are kinda creepy, though." Ella told them with a shrug. Being daughter to a cowardly minor god, she didn't care what the Big Three did.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:53 am

"They're allowed in Camp Jupiter, but they're rare as far as Nept- Poseidon and Hades go. We have a lot of children of Jupiter himself, though. But they're overrated. A lot of our Jupiter kids are blowhards."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:35 am

Kyo plops down with the group. "Hello ladies..And random dude." He says partially hoping that he would be one of the first of his brothers to date one of the new people.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:04 am

Fuck it, I'm saying this is an AU rp without Percy Jackson demigod characters at all.

Ella shook her head, "I didn't mean that they weren't allowed in camp. Everyone is welcome here." She paused for a second, "Actually. I don't know what I meant with that... Probably from one of my dreams or something." Once she finally realized Kyo was there, she sat up straighter and cleared her throat. "Alex, Anne, Neya, Sam... This is Kyo. Kyo, meat Sam, Neya, Anne and Alex."

Sam scoffed, knowing exactly who his mother was without even a second thought. Neya didn't even look up from her phone. Right, Kyo. You can totally get one of these girls before your brothers.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:07 am

Kyo just sits there not sure waht to do since they kind of scoffed at him. Which he isn't used to happening too often.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:10 am

Anne glances at him sleepily for a moment before...going back to sleep. Bad luck, Kyo.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:13 am

Neya put down her phone for a second, "Don't take it personally. I'm almost one-hundred percent sure that Sam's asexual, I refuse to date Aphrodite guys and Anne's coming in and out of sleep thanks to Ella."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:19 am

"What's wrong with my family? Also..Ella tends to do that to people..Since her dad and all." Kyo says as he looks the new girls up and down.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:21 am

Alex opens one eye lazily. "Touch my sisters and die, son of Venus." Yaaay! Protective Alex.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:22 am

"I'm sorry!" Ella wailed, "I don't know how to control it!"

Neya and Sam yawned, "It's okay, just keep the emotions in check. I have a feeling that it's a trigger."

"I dated a son of Venus once. Made an oath never to do that again," Neya replied with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:26 am

"Fine.and...ok?" Kyo says first to sam then alex. "It's fine ella. We don't mind..Gives us an excuse to sleep during the day."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:27 am

Ella smiled at Kyo in her thanks, even though she was pretty sure he didn't think that to be true.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:34 am

"Well Goodnight all." Kyo says as he leans his head on something and dozes off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:39 am

Neya raised an eyebrow at this but went back to staring at her phone.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:42 am

So now everyone was chilling in the middle of camp. I'd have the twins do something, but I forgot the power of Hermes. O.o
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:58 am

Um... Well I think Luke could teleport. So that's cool. Sam was just sitting there, tapping her nails on the table. She felt like moving, but she didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:00 am

Trololol, so, in an attempt to mess with the Greeks, Anne teleports.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:04 am

Ella screamed in surprise and Sam immediately fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 am

"Hehe." Appearing behind Ella, Anne was grinning from ear to ear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ   Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ξ ♆ Ω PJRP Ω ♆ Ξ
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: