Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:31 pm

Alex just lets her. At least she was going to sleep? Besides, he wasn't going to complain or anything.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:32 pm

"Great, my brother's a pervert," Neya commented as she looked at the two. Sam just stuck her arm out and tried thwacking the girl before curling into Alex more.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:36 pm

Anne shrugs, like she either couldn't help that fact, or she was too lazy to do so.

Alex just lets Sam do...whatever, and stares out the window of the plane.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:44 pm

Sam quickly fell asleep, and Neya was wondering what would happen if she were to scream in Sam's ear. So she did it. Sam shot up quickly and hit her head on the plane again, which resulted in her wailing and rubbing her head. Neya burst into laughter. Sam's punishment for getting drunk, it seems.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:46 pm

Alex starts beating his head against the window. Not only had Neya scared Sam shitless, she also managed to break her younger brother's ear. Great.

Anne just decides to let whatever was going on back there to just...go on, and decides to poke Tetso. Yay, normal people. Er...relatively normal. At least her fiance wasn't drunk and screaming.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Sam glared at her friend, "That huuuurrrrttt, Neyney!" She fell back against Neya in protest and the blonde groaned from the impact while Sam just giggled.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:07 am

Alex just curls into a little ball and sighs, trying not to be slammed by Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:23 am

"Neyney, when's the last time that I reminded you how much I love you?" Sam drawled on, kicking out at Alex.

"The last time you were this drunk." Neya snorted, shoving the younger woman off of her lap.

"Mariella! Neya's being meeeeaaaaannnnn!" Sam wailed, standing up and hitting her head yet again. She fell back against her seat and curled into Alex again. "Alllliiiiieeeexxxx! My head huuuuurrrrrtttsss!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:25 am

"Go to sleep, Sam." Alex's head hurt too, seeing as Sam had just punted him in the face. I seriously want to know where the young man got his patience from, considering all the impatient as hell people he's related to. His mother, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:33 am

Probably his mother. Both of Ella's biological parents were patient, and living with Sam and Leo demanded the skill. Plus she's just like that. I'm not sure about Alex though, because thinking about it, wasn't Anne trying to rule like her mother? "Mmkay.~" She curled into him, using him as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:36 am

Alex just...counted this as a victory and prayed to whoever was up in the sky she didn't wake up until she'd calmed down some. As much as he cared for Sam, he didn't like being kicked in the face.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:39 am

Neya looked over at Alex and whispered, "Peerrrvvvveeerrrrttttt."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:41 am

"Shut up! You know how she gets when she is like this!" Whispering back, Alex glares at his older sister.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:51 am

"You don't have to go along with it, pervert." Neya commented with a grin. "Admit it. You like it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:06 am

"I am just going along with it so I am not kicked in the face again.." Alex tactfully ignores that last remark made by his older sister.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:09 am

"Still." Neya shrugged, looking at her phone again and groaning, "I'm so boooorrrrreeeeddd."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:33 am

"We are all bored. How long do we have left?" If Anne was stuck on this plane for much longer, more stuff was going to get thrown around.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:34 am

Tetso just falls asleep against anne.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:36 am

Anne keeps poking Tetso in the cheek, trying to wake him up. Not like he could sleep through all this stuff going on anyway, right?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:36 am

"....Thirty five minutes. Goddamnit!" Neya yelled, only to be slapped by Sam.

"Shhhh! It'll happen soon." Sam smiled softly, then wrapped her arm around Alex again.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:37 am

Nope he's still asleep on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:39 am

Anne blinks at Sam, confused. "Bipolar, much?" She gives up on trying to wake Tet up, and starts staring at the ceiling of the plane.

Alex had actually fallen asleep. Forget the rest of you guys.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:57 am

A flight atendant comes by and grabs tetso's mango daquiri glass.

Kyo is sitting by luka and glaring at kostya everyonce and a while since he's still not a fan of the guy.

Kina is off by herslef somewhere in first class.

Jak is somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 1:57 am

When Neya heard running water, she looked back at the bathroom and gasped, "You did not."

"There's another airport close to France, closer to where we're staying. I already told our ride to meet us there," Sam giggled
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:09 am

Luka was actually messing with Kyo's ponytail, because this flight was seriously taking too long, and even the most focused people got entertained by retarded shit when they got bored. If she noticed Kyo glaring at Kostya, which she probably did, she didn't say anything about it.

Anne facepalms. "Seriously Sam? Seriously?"

Alex happily slept through all of this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next