Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:13 am

Sam paused as she heard the pilot say that they needed to land early and she grinned, "Plan worked."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:17 am

Anne cheers, "Thank God! You'd think we'd messed up enough shit on this plane a long time ago to get them to land!"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:18 am

"You're welcome." Sam put in and put her seat belt back on.

After the long haul to the house, Sam was about to pass out, Neya looked as if she was going to kill someone, Kostya was just bored and Ella had a silly smile playing on her face. "Sorry I couldn't pick you up."

Sam shrugged, "S'not your fault. You had stuff to do."

"...Yeah..." He raised an eyebrow, "So you gunna hug me or leave me hanging?"

"I was trying to give time for Ella to do so, but fuck it." the brunette launched herself at the young man and wrapped her arms around him, "I missed you, you know."

"You're completely wasted, go inside, Jessamina." Louis snorted and then wrapped an arm around Ella, "Introductions are needed."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:12 pm

The twins kind of...don't introduce themselves, being all awkward and stuff. Not because being around this guy was awkward, but because they just waited for someone who knew the dude to say something.

Luka was doodling on her hand with a pen. Because the ADHD moment had carried from the plane to the car to this person's house. Fail.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:17 pm

Neya started pointedly at Ella, then Louis and snorted, "Fine. Twins, Luka, Kyo, Tet, Jak, Kostya, this is Ella's cousin Louis. Louis, these are my siblings, Tet and Alex and Anna, then there's Luka, Kyo, Tet, Jak and Kostya. All done? Goodie." She stalked into the house after Sam with a glare to the cousins.

Louis just laughed, "She still hates me, huh? Can't blame her."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Alex slips inside after his sister, going to see what the problem was because he was a nice, attentive former twin now younger brother like that.

"Right. Nice to meet you and stuff. I have directions to the beach to find." With that, Luka waves to the group and drags Kyo behind her. Because logic. Kyo needed some adventure in his life.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Sam was relaxing in a room and Neya was glaring at her from the doorway, "I know you hate Lou for what he did, but I knew him before I knew Alex. Hell, the guy was my first kiss, Neya! He's Ella's cousin! I can just be friends with a guy!"

"No one you actually like." Neya snarled before slamming the door on her friend and turning away from the room. She wasn't in the mood to talk about Louis right now.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:42 pm

Alex catches up with Neya, all concerned and shit. "Is everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:44 pm

"Everything's fine, Alex. I'm just sick of Sam's denial, and I'm sick of Louis and no, I don't want to talk about it and no, you can't punch him just because he did something."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:45 pm

"Well...I can not punch him if I have no idea what he did." Alex frowns. "Are you sure you are okay?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 pm

Neya lightly punched his shoulder, "It's me, when am I not okay?" She smirked slightly and leaned against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:54 pm

Alex seems to think about this for a moment, then smiles softly. "True." Meh. We never said the little dude was the brightest when it came to his older sister. "Just...tell me if something bad happens, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:58 pm

"You'll do the same, right? With the mirrors coming into play... I don't want to lose another one of my brothers." Neya smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 pm

"I do not think I would be affected by the mirrors. They were never my mirrors." Oh Alex, how wrong you are.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:27 pm

"Ella was affected by the doll, and she has two people in her head too... Just be careful, please?" Neya looked truly concerned, which was actually very rare that Neya showed any emotion, although he is her brother so...
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:36 pm

"I will try to be careful, if it makes you feel better Neya." He smiles again to try to reassure Neya he'd be fine. Hopefully the same could be said for all of them, and no one would be affected by those damned mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:42 pm

Neya grinned, "It will. I... I can't lose you too, Alex. Tet already hates me, and Anne.... She's a lost cause." She looked back at the room where Sam was, "I should get her some advil..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:46 pm

"A lost cause..?" Alex was confused. He knew the relationship between Neya and her half-brother wasn't very good, but she seemed to get along with Anne alright, if not well.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:49 pm

"We're still more like friends than sisters, and I don't think that's ever going to change. Hell, I know more about Ella than I do her," Neya sighed with a shake of her head, "Plus, I'm pretty sure Tet's poisoning her against me."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Alex shrugs. "It may change. Who knows?" He had gotten closer to Neya quicker than his sister on the count that he used to be twins with his older sister. Alex had been Anne's only sibling ever, besides Tristan, who we haven't seen in a while now.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Tristan's like a ghost. "I can't think of anything to help my relationship with Tet. Ever since we all remembered..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:05 pm

Her brother sighs. "You guys will be siblings again some day. Dude honestly can not hold it against you, everything that happened." That was Alex's philosophy on this whole 'previous life' thing. Hate for things that happened this century, not four previously. Tet was a smart guy, he'd figure things out. "As for Anne, she honestly does not hold anything against you." That was true. The only person Anne had trouble getting along with was Sam from time to time. She'd even learned to forgive Ella and everything, after the whole thing was explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:12 pm

"You don't know Tet as well as I do. When I left the house, that was it. I was no longer his sister. I apparently left him alone to deal with mom and dad. Selfish bastard..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:15 pm

At this, Alex frowns and says nothing for a few minutes. "He can not honestly believe this is your fault?" He finally says, looking confused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:27 pm

"Yes." Neya replied simply, crossing her arms. She knew how her brother felt like she had left him to deal with their parent's drama bullshit, which is crap since Neya legitimately couldn't stay in the house with Prima another minute once her father found out. In fact, once he was told, Neya went to Sam's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next