Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:01 pm

"It didn't hurt me." Well, it had. But she ignored it.

"I CAN'T READ THE FUTURE OKAY?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:36 pm

"WE NEED SOMEONE WHO CAN THEN, BECAUSE I'M SICK OF RUNNING AWAY ALL THE TIME!"

"WOULD YOU RATHER STOP AND LET THEM EAT YOU?" Kenneth pointed out, looking over at her.

"SHUT UP AND KEEP RUNNING!"

"Liar." Kostya said automatically. Ohyeah. He's awesome like that. He knows.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Getting back to the fence, Temple and Jen climb over as fast as they can. It seemed Pollo was bound to the Graveyard, because he stopped following a short distance from the gate.

"I'm not lying. I don't hurt from it. I try not to think about the fact I was stabbed by my sister in law, reincarnated, woke up to find a temple destroyed, my country destroyed, and my fiance presumed to be dead. And my sister in law swearing vengeance on me." Okay, so maybe she was a little hurt.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:51 pm

Cassie and Ken followed in their friend's lead, getting over the fence in record time.

"Mistress Conchita won't be happy." Arte whispered as she stopped next to her brother.

Kostya wasn't able to hide the hurt that came to his face, only because he caused this himself. "I'm going to make it up to you. Somehow. Maybe in ten months, maybe in ten years, maybe in ten centuries, but somehow, I will."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:56 pm

"No, no she will not. But in our defense, they were black. That's our excuse, and we're sticking to it, Arte."

"Well shit. That was scary." Temp comments, panting.

Luka sighs. "In all technicality, it wasn't your fault. You didn't kill me in the first place. It was a crazy thing to do, yes, but..." She stops the sentence right there, finding a sudden interest in the floor.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:03 pm

She looked over at her brother and nodded, "I think that might work, actually."

"Cannibals. I guess the stories of the sins are true, then." Cassie got out though trying to regain her breath.

"You guess? Cassie, you know who we are, right? You didn't think we'd have opposites?" Well, considering that no one in the Sin group has ever thought about it (that we've seen), no.

"I love you." Kostya finished, also finding the floor extremely fascinating at the moment, "And I couldn't live without you." He finished with, "But it ended up hurting you, and that mistake will haunt me forever. So will leaving you alone."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:07 pm

"Right, so." Pollo heads back toward Conchita, excuse ready.

Temp snorts. "So who was that? My opposites are creepy little cannibal twins?" It really hasn't ever occurred to the sins, has it?

Luka's face turns red, and she has...absolutely nothing to say to that. She couldn't say she couldn't live without him, because, well, damn, she had. Did she love him? More than likely. But truth be told, she loved Kyo too, even when he screwed up. Having human feelings again sucks, doesn't it Luka?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Arte took her brother's hand as they went back, trying to pull all the guilt and regret up to her expression.

It really hasn't, which is sad because they're supposed to be intelligent. At least, some of them are. "No. I think they were listening to their Mistress. She had to have been the main-Cannibal, or they would've just eaten us once we stepped foot into the graveyard." Cassie figured, shrugging. "But eeeewww. My opposite is going to be disgusting. And probably a rapist."

At this word, Ken suddenly screamed, "HIDE YOUR KIDS! HIDE YOUR WIFE! AND HIDE YOUR HORSES waitnoImean-HUSBAND CUZ HE'S RAPIN' EVERYBODY OUT HERE!"

Aw. Human feelings. They're a pain in the ass, aren't they? The fact of the matter was, he could've lived with out her, he did in fact but he was insane at that point so... He just didn't want to live without her. That's what he meant, but Alex is stupid and worded it wrong. And, as long as he was able to be in her life, he would be happy, no matter what role he had.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:26 pm

"M-miss Conchita...they ran...and jumped over the fence." Pollo was the one to announce this to their Mistress, looking like a kicked puppy.

"Maybe mine is a Jew." Since we're already making racist comments about black people, why not Jews, too? Good job, Jen.

Luka doesn't finis her sentence from earlier, just staring awkwardly at the ground still.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:32 pm

His puppy face: no one, not even Conchita could resist it. She pouted, "Well then go look for more. Why are you still here? I'm hungry!" She glared, but she wasn't going to scream bloody murder at them.

"That would make so much sense." Kenneth replied, eyes wide. "I wonder who mine would be like. Maybe a jealous redneck hick!" Sorry, Anna. I had too. At least he's wrong.

Awkwardness ensues. "What are you two doing?" Ella asked, laughing and sitting down next to Kostya, "Is there something on the floor?" She peered down, almost falling off until Kostya saved her from a painful faceplant.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 pm

"Yeah, Ella. The floor is on the floor." Was Luka glad Ella broke the awkwardness? You bet she was.

With a nod, Pollo drags his sister to go back to patrolling the Graveyard for more curious meals.

"More than likely." Temp nods at the assumption. Luka was going to enjoy killing these two. "Should we go hunt them down...?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:42 pm

"As long as they don't eat me, I think I could get along with everyone." She paused, "Okay, so not the rapist. I'm sorry that I'm not sorry, but that's disgusting."

"Your face was almost on the floor," Kostya put in with a chuckle.

"Well thank you for being my savior." Ella replied, smiling at him. Weee.~ You sure about breaking the awkwardness, Luka? You sure? You don't know what I've got planned.~
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 11:46 pm

"I don't think I could get along with any incarnation of a Sin. Think about it. We're up against a rapist, a fatass, an egomaniac, a lazy fucker, an envious bastard, and a Scrooge. Just...imagine. So unpleasant." Jen shudders at the thought.

Luka's gaze fixes on the ceiling, next. What do you have planned, Alex?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:06 am

Sam: Jen, I'm going to kill you. Ella: Am I really that lazy?)

"We could be just stereotyping them. I mean, think about what they'll think of us. Cassie would be the biggest prude in the history of prudes to them." Kenneth pointed out, smiling.

"You're too nice." Cassie commented, shaking her head at him, "And I'm not a prude!"

Kostya looked at his friend and took the opportunity to ask, "Ellllllllllllllllllllllla! Can I have my music boxes back?"
"Will you make me some?"
"I've made you ten already."
"But they're beautiful and the music is amazing!"
"No."
"Please?"
"No."
"Please, Kostya, please?"
"Still no."
"I'll be your best friend if you do!"
"You already are my best friend, silly girl."
"Awwwe! I am? Yay!" She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. Ohyes. Very close friends.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:11 am

Luka literally bit her tongue to keep from commenting. She didn't care. She did not fucking care. "I'm going to see if I can find a way to seal that other fucking mirror before other things are fucked up." The witch mutters before getting to her feet and heading to her room, where the mirrors were hidden now.

"At least we're not evil? Being a prude is better than being a rapist."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:16 am

"Ooh! Can I help?" Ella yelled, running after her best friend, but before she ran up the stairs, she looked back at Kostya, "Come on! Let's help Luka!" He laughed and followed her.

"That's true, but I'm still not a prude." Cassie grumbled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:23 am

"I've got this on my own." Luka snaps from the top of the stairs, going to her room and shutting the door. Well damn.

Temple pats Cassie. "We know you aren't. You're just...conservative."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:27 am

Ella looked back at Kostya, frowning, "Is she mad at me?"

Kostya frowned as well, "I'll go check. You go play with the music boxes, okay?" He gave her a quick smile before running up the stairs and knocking on Luka's door.

"Neeh, don't pat me!" Cassie wailed, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:32 am

"No one's home." Came the irritated reply from inside the room. She knew exactly who was outside the door.

To prove a point, Temp pats her again.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:43 am

"You're evil." Cassie growled, giving him a death glare. "Evil, I tell you."

"Really? Because that's a really good knock-answering machine. Where can I get one?" Kostya asked, leaning up against the door.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:55 am

"Fucking Walmart. Now go away. I'm busy."

Temp does his best evil laugh in response.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:01 am

"A villain!" Kenneth corrected, "A mastermind!" He was having fun with his little game. "A psychopath!"

"Let me in, Luka. You know I won't leave." Kostya replied simply, not phased by her shutting him down.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:06 am

The door opens, but Luka doesn't stand at it or anything. The pink haired witch was already on the other side of the room, glaring at a pair of innocent looking mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:10 am

Kostya grinned and walked in, "Any idea on how to get rid of them?" He asked as he went up to them, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 1:11 am

"Not the slightest idea." Luka was still glaring at the items, looking impatient.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next