Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:04 am

"Okay, you know what, Luka? You're not the only one who has it bad sometimes! Ella's been dragging me around this town and your normal snarky commentary is not always needed!" Kostya loves Luka, yes, but he still got angry with her. She wasn't some god that he would bow down for. That's now how this worked. He still had his own opinion/emotions/he's kinda crazy.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:11 am

"Maybe that wasn't commentary, you fucking prick." That's all she said before hanging up. Long winded rants were for bitches without shit to do. "Nice idea, Neya." With that, Luka stalks to the gate and just climbs over it. Damn.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 am

"It was fucking Sam's idea!" Neya yelled, following Luka through the gate.

"Um... Are you okay?" Ella asked as she poked Kostya.
Kostya shook his head, running a hand through his hair, "There's a famine starting up in Japan. Luka and the others are in the woods, probably doing something stupid. And, and, I just might have to live through everyone I love dying over and over again until one fateful day where the world ends and hopefully a super nova will kill me." Self-pity party. Ouch. Plus, you know, he yelled at Luka and got called a prick. That sucked too.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:49 am

Was Kostya's assumption correct? You bet. Something stupid is what you come to expect, really. Thankfully for her, being pissed off didn't make her stupid and forget they were in a graveyard with cannibals in it. She also realized if they ran into Ma again, this time tresspassing, they would, without a doubt, die. And if they did die, Luka blamed it on Kostya being a prick and not calling his sister.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 5:19 pm

Kostya'd blame himself too, so that's unneeded. Neya looked back at her siblings and glared, "Guys! We need to sacrifices! Sam, get your ass over here! I don't want to die via my own little midget hands!" Sam groaned and hopped over the fence, looking out for the highschool-twins.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 6:11 pm

Alex sighs. "Would they really kill us if we're them?" In spite of his complain, he hops the fence, ignoring the feeling he should start laughing at the irony of it all. There was a time and place for that, and this wasn't it. Actually -- he really had stopped to consider this, arguing rationally and irrationally in his mind -- there was no time and place to laugh at the thought of his midget self killing his older self, so why not laugh now? Because that was weirrd. Why not keeping walking? Ohright. He'd forgotten about that. Shaking his head as if to clear it of this argument, Alex just shrugs and goes back to following the girls.

Anne had followed her brother and sister over the fence, having no little mental battles. She did, however, giving her twin an odd look as she passed him, then looking relieved when he followed. She looked back at Tetso behind the fence -- the only one who hadn't hopped it yet.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 pm

"Dude, the ducks." Neya yelled, glaring at her brother, calling him a lazyass in her thoughts. She looked at Alex, "I know mini me would. She's fucking crazy." Because Neya was crazy. Duh.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 am

"Yeah, but if they kill us, would they die too? I mean, in all technicality, we are them. So it is like inception with people. Personception." This whole 'oh look, there are other versions of you running around' thing still confused him.

"....does it matter? I don't think any of them are smart enough to figure that out on their own, Al." Anne points out, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:32 am

Tetsoya hops the fence pulling the ducks along that follow for some strang reason. "Sorry. So. Release the ducks and have them chase the ducks or what?" He asks not sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 am

"No, walk right up to them, throw the ducks in their faces, then run away." Alex speaks up, nodding.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:40 am

"Ok. Alex I don't know if you are trying to kill me or what." Tetsoya says since alex has the mpd and all so it's still hard for tetso to know if alex is trying to kill him or be his friend...especially with that comment.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:42 am

"It is called sarcasm, Tet...." Alex sighs and facepalms. "Should we continue, then? Luka already left us behind."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 2:55 am

"You need to release the ducks. Does anyone have paper? We can do that pig prank."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:04 am

Both twins shrug. "Maybe if you have a pen, we can write on the ducks." Anne suggests, while Alex had gone back to staring blankly at random shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:10 am

"I'm a tech-wiz. What makes you think I'm going to have fucking paper?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:19 am

At this, all eyes turn to Tetso to see if he had paper. If you don't have paper, we're going to let your corn die.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:27 am

Tetsoya releases the ducks. "Sorry no paper." He ays as he empties his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:33 am

YOUR CORN SHALL DIE. "Pen?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:35 am

YOUR CORN MUST DIE NOW! "So....no paper. RELEASE THE DUCKS!" Anne, shut the fuck up we're in the middle of a graveyard trying to hide from cannibals.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 3:56 am

Tetsoya hides behind one of the nearby objects that is bigger than him so he could actually hide.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:05 am

Neya looked at her older brother and raised an eyebrow, "Why are you hiding the thing that might save our lives?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:17 am

"....why is he hiding?" That was Anne's question. Alex had no questions, he was still spacing out. Retard.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:36 am

"Cannibals?" Neya guessed with a shrug. She figured her brother didn't want to die.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:00 am

"Huh?" Alex stops spacing out. "Ah...guys? Shouldn't we stick with Luka?" She did know this place better than them.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:05 am

"Yeah, let's go." Neya replied, trailing after Luka. Because fuck Tetso, if he was going to hide and leave them to die.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next