Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:48 am

Tetsoya follows the group while staying low trying to not be as visible.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:54 am

Alex facepalms. "Tet, man up and stop trying to hide. That's what the ducks are for."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:03 am

"Remember the last time I saw them I ended up dead?" Tetsoya says since he of all people should be afraid. Afterall he ended up as a meal because of them and in a oven on another occasion.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 am

"Tet, stop being a pussy," Neya yelled behind her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:14 am

"Seeing as how I was one of the ones who did it, yes, I do remember that. I also remember being eaten myself. So shut up and man up." Well someone was in a sunny mood lately.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:33 pm

Neya looked back at her brothers, "Guys, if you don't get a move on it, you'll be left behind to fend on your own. The person who leaves the group dies first, just remember that." Or the person who wore red, which was why Sam was sticking close to Luka. Bad day to wear red, Sam, bad day.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:58 pm

"I do not plan to stop moving." Alex grumbles. "I would just like to point out that Tet's the one chickening out, and he fucking /built/ this place."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:04 pm

"That's true. Older brother, one acting ten times more scared than my little brother! Summon your inner Gallerian or whichever one of you built this place." MAN UP TET >> Basically what everyone is telling him in many different ways.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Tetsoya tired of all of this crap just stands up and walks straight into the theatre completely ignoring chonchita and friends. As he walks by me mumbles something about a doll or maybe daughter it's hard to tell what he's saying but it's something like that.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:31 pm

"He's going to die." Alex comments flatly, looking after where his friend stalked off. "That bastard's gonna get eaten alive."

Even Anne didn't have much against that. Running off into the Theater alone was plain suicide, even for Tetso. She couldn't really argue with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:34 pm

Tetsoya just wanders around remembering details of the place. Like it's from a dream or somwhere he went as a child and he forgot all about it and then walking in the memories just come back. He walks around soaking in every detail.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 10:50 pm

"...should we go...Iunno..help him or something?" Alex looks from Anne to Sam. When a decision needed to be made, he usually went with their decisions.

"I'm going to." Without a second thought, Anne tries to ninja-sneak through the Graveyard. She didn't have the 'Oh I built this in a past life' excuse, so she had to go the Neya-way through the area.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:00 pm

Tetsoya sees out of the corner of his eye anne trying to sneak in and once she gets close he grabs her arm and pulls her inside trying help her out.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:16 pm

Dude, you better be glad Anne recognized her before she knocked your front teeth out. You scared the living hell out of her. "A little more warning, please?" She had barely kept herself from screaming, to be honest. When something grabs you in a graveyard haunted by cannibals, your first reaction is either punch or scream.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:18 pm

"Sorry. Didn't want to get anyone else's attention." Tetsoya says at least he semi thought before pulling you inside like he did?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:24 pm

"...screaming would have attracted attention." Anne kind of mumbles to herself, before looking back up at her fiance. "Alright, so we're in. Next plan?" Because the blonde was a horrible planner.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:40 pm

"I don't know but I think we should wait until the rest get inside before we make in rash decisions. I may be the one to rush in, but I'm not the brains." Tetsoya says since he knows that he knows very little to plan well.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:49 pm

No, you're really not the brains, as you rushed in there without a plan. Sam looked at Alex, "You think Conchita's in there? Because I don't hear people flailing after ducks. I'm pretty sure she'd be like:" Cue ultimate Conchita-creepy voice coming out of Sam's mouth, "Come here little duckies!" Thankfully, Sam stopped with the voice. "Or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 11:51 pm

"First of all, please never make that voice again." Alex blinks. "Secondly, I doubt she is. I mean, think about it. Tasty ducks or hanging out inside with a psychotic Ella?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:02 am

"She probably didn't want to chase after the ducks and made Apollo and Arte do it." Graveyard brought memories, like names. "And besides, you couldn't come in. I don't know why Anne went in. What will Psychotic Ella do when she sees grown up Arte?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:10 am

"Well, she wasn't the brightest..." Alex shrugs slightly. The Doll Director really wasn't that smart. She followed orders from Ma, and that's it, really. "...Ma could pose as a problem, though. We are completely fucked without Irina here, from the way Luka's acting."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 am

"Hold on." She called Kostya, and before he even had time to say hello, she whisper-screamed into the phone, "If Shka isn't down to the theater ASAP, we're going to die. Including Luka."
"You all are idiots." He was already text-spaming his sister to get to France.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:21 am

He was still in deep shit when Luka saw him. Text-spamming or not. The witch was currently a little bit ahead of the remaining sins in the graveyard, scowling as if the MotG showed up, she'd strangle her herself. She probably couldn't, unless she ninja'd the Master, but that wouldn't stop her from trying.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:27 am

Neya caught up to Luka, "Kostya's on his way here." Idiot. He's going to get himself killed.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:35 am

"That's good for him." Luka grumbles, still keeping an eye out for their cannibalistic little buddies. Arte and Pollo had a nasty habit of popping up from nowhere...and Conchita was rarely far behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next