Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 6:26 pm

"You're the only one who never dies, Luka." Neya's a bitch. Neya's a total bitch. I sorry, Luka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Luka looks even more irritated than before, but fails to comment. Someone struck a nerve.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:53 pm

Neya grinned. She found a way to shut Luka up, her thought process on Luka was right for once. "Okay, I lied. Irina never dies." And this gets Neya on the track of wondering why Kostya wasn't Immortal too.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:56 pm

"Will you please just go get self-cannibalized...?" Luka wasn't dealing with this shit right now.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:21 pm

"Nope. Not yet, at least." It had to be the right time. She couldn't just go out seeking Arte now could she?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:28 pm

At this point, Luka wished she would. Ah well. She'll get over it eventually. "Then shut up before they hear us." This was that point in time Luka wished Shka or Kostya would hurry the hell up and get here -- even if she didn't exactly want to see them either. She just wanted to hurry up and get out of this fucking graveyard so she could go sulk.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:34 pm

Neya wondered out loud, "Who do you think Keel was? Kostya, Seth or Pale?" Maybe, for once, well see how Neya works things out in her head.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:37 pm

"Pale." Luka answers, shrugging. All logical evidence pointed to him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:46 pm

Neya nodded, "I thought so too."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 8:50 pm

"You didn't even know Freesis, though." Luka seemed confused. She knew Kyle had been close to the merchant, but not Ney.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 pm

"Nope. But that doesn't mean I didn't know of him, or see him. I never really met him, though, and that was okay by me." Nod nod. Ney's ninja skills where almost as good as Neya's. Neya's just got easier ways now.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:07 pm

"Seems legit." It did make sense, though.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:41 pm

"Is legit." Totally legit. Completely thought that one through before posting. //shot
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 11:05 pm

Good call, lol. "So anyway..." Luka had no idea how to start this conversation, and was in no mood to, but she needed something to do while everyone took their time getting back.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 4:18 am

"Do you think they're dead? They've been in there for awhile." Neya frowned then shook her head, "Nah. Sam wouldn't die. MotC is probably just harassing her or something. Maybe one of the twins too."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 9:06 am

"Sam probably killed all three of them." Came Luka's reply.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:58 am

"Iv vought Jussaminna refused to kill anyone?" Shka had a thick as fuck accent. Thick as fuck.
"Irinashka, don't just sneak up on people!" Kostya scolded, and then got a raging death glare.
Neya shrugged, "I saw you guys as soon as you came into view."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:11 am

"Mmn...she likes killing things when they're evil as fuck." Did Luka just call something that was half her evil as fuck? Yes. Yes she did.

"Let's go get killed by ourselves! Yaaaay.~" I'm not sure if Alex was being sarcastic or what. I mean, they did have that whole conversation about how awesome they'd be if they were killed by mini versions of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:41 am

"No, Alex." Neya growled, grabbing the back of her brother's neck and squeezing. She read a book about wolf packs and how to show dominance, don't ask. "And don't call us evil. You implied that."

"Well, that's true," Kostya replied to Luka, while Shka just glared at the other girl as she sized her up.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:08 am

"I didn't imply anything. I was stating a fact." Luka glares at Neya, still not amused.

Alex goes limp like a little wuss. Because Neya could probably snap his neck right there.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 am

"I was talking to Alex. Why are you being so oversensitive today?" Neya would not comment on periods or PMS, because that was just lame.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:24 am

Alex speaks up then, "Wait. How did I imply we were evil? I just said we were going to get killed by ourselves. Unless you didn't count them as ourselves. But they are ourselves but not at the same time. They just...not literally us. But us at the same time." It was clear Alex was confusing himself. Poor boy.

"I'm not being oversensitive. I stopped listening for a moment, then listened back in. I missed what Alex said." Then stop zoning out of conversations, dumbass. That's how misunderstandings happen.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:31 am

Neya deadpanned, "Just stop, Alex." She turned to Luka, "Pay more fucking attention, then. I can be off in my head and still know what the fuck people are talking about."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:40 am

"Speaking of oversensitive..." Luka grumbles, walking forward again. She just wanted out of here, to be honest. The Theater was not fun for anyone.

Alex just nods, still thinking about it. It was going to bother the shit out of him til he figured it out.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 4:25 pm

Shka turned to her brother, "Broder, you 'ave to stay away from ver. Iv hate ver. She is not good for you." You have bad english. You have such bad english oh my fuck. You need to work on your pronunciation. Why did I do this? I've had to listen to google translate like fifteen times for one word.

Kostya didn't say anything to his sister and looked at Luka, "What needs to be done?"

"Sam needs to get the fuck out here with my engaged siblings." Neya was never going to let that go. She finally started to see humor in it, and it was funny to see stranger's reactions to it.

Last edited by Master of the Graveyard on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next