Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:09 am

Anya was slowly figuring out how fucked up her family was. Her aunt was psychotic, her dad had lied to her for fifteen years, and her mom had fantasies about killing her aunt. Twisted.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 8:13 am

It gets worse than that, Anya. It really does. Your aunt is a murderous cat with a disease no one's ever heard of, your father is perfectly willing to destroy small parts of the map so that his family survives and becomes immortal, and your mother is pretty much so old that she sometimes forgets how to human being correctly.

"Anyway, we're here." When they reached Sam's house, Luka just went straight up and walked through the front door without knocking (because who in this family even does that?) "Sam, Alex? Anybody home?" She figured Ene and Dylan were still out doing whatever shady bullshit they were doing, and that Casey was probably with Meelo.
Noel was sitting in the kitchen floor, coloring in a coloring book because the appearance of her aunt and some random girl didn't upset her at all. Besides, even at five, Noel was used to random family members bursting in and asking for her mommy and daddy. She had no idea who the blonde girl was (she'd figured it was Dani, until closer investigation proved otherwise) but figured she wasn't upsetting Luka, so it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Casey was dragged out of the living room by his hair. When he was left with Meelo, he had taken the kid back here. That was not a good idea, as Meelo was still very hyper and was talking it out on him. Sam also peered her head out of the kitchen. She didn't know why Luka was here---until she saw Kostya's daughter. Sam just raised an eyebrow. She knew, of course. Even if Neya hadn't told her, Ella would have. "Anya, do you remember me?"
Anya nodded, "You visited with Aunt Ella when we were living in France. I was... Five?" Sam grinned.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 12:51 pm

Luka gave a cautious glance towards the kids, and decided to try to word magic out of this as much as she possibly could. "So, someone set Kostya's goats on fire today." She pointed out, the ''by magic' being implied. She'd let her own kids know about magic, but she had no idea how much Sam and Ella's kids knew. She wasn't going to say anything about the magia man being burnt either - if Sam had a Snapchat or anything that would be realized soon too more than likely. "Do you have any idea how to stop the accidental burning of goats?" Or people, or floors, or curtains, or leaves.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 1:57 pm

Sam crossed her arms, her glare taking over her expression. "Casey, take Noel and Meelo outside. Let them do what they want, just don't let them get hurt." Her son groaned before picking up his sister and putting the girl on her shoulders while Meelo ran around the pair. "Not in front of the children!" She snapped at Luka, before rushing to her studio. "Follow." Anya looked at Luka, then followed Sam. She would've told Sam that lying to her children is not a good thing, but it wasn't her place.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:00 pm

"Technically speaking, I didn't say anything in front of them. I said that some goats caught on fire today. That could be a magical accident, or it could be a psychopath running around with a lighter and a can of gasoline running around igniting barn animals." Without a change of expression, Luka followed Sam into the studio. "However, now that I have your attention, you can use fire magic, right?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:20 pm

"I can, yes." Sam nodded, "Anya needs help and no one's letting her go near Irina?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 2:23 pm

"You're a mind reader." Luka glanced at Sam. "Honestly, I don't know if Kostya can or not, but he's going to be in Germany for a little while, and all Ella and I are good for is putting the fires out." Because fire magic is hard, bruh.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:46 pm

Sam snorted at the irony. Luka didn't know how true that had once been. "Kostya can't. I learned from testing out books." Yes, Sam studied magic. She only learns when she wants to. "He just taught control."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 7:49 pm

"So are you able to help her?" Before she sets all of the things on fire and someone besides those two thugs see it. She could handle keeping her guys quiet. The rest of the world? Not so much.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:04 pm

"Yes, Luka. Sending your child into the world without control is terrifying." Anya was offended.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2015 9:08 pm

"Actually it was kind of funny at first." Dammit Luka, this is why you don't need to be a parent. "I just don't want people seeing her accidentally catch some shit on fire and someone else sees it and calls...Iunno. The SWAT team or something."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:24 am

"Dad didn't think it was so funny." Anya pointed out, telling Sam, "I burnt off most of our goat's fur."
Sam screamed, "OUT OF MY HOUSE BEFORE YOU HURT MY PRECIOUS PETS." No one would ever be sure if that was for Chubby, or Goat.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 1:33 am

"To be fair, she was upset." Luka still accidentally fucked up shit sometimes id she lost her temper. Which is why she tries her hardest to...not.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:27 am

Anya glared at her mother slightly, "I still am. I'm just not crying and screaming anymore." She was channeling her emotions in. She wasn't going to hurt someone again because she was upset.

Neya looked at Dylan, "So, you wanna get your cousins out of here?" Dylan groaned and pulled Dani away by the girl's ear, while Ene just followed along. Neya turned to Alex, "All better, little brother."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:32 am

"Well. That's progress." Luka felt awful about being the reason Anya was upset, but she had to admit that Anya learning to channel her anger inward was a lot more preferable to burning things.

"I'm not that much younger than you." Alex protested, crossing his a rms and pouting like the child we all know he is.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:40 am

Anya took a few deep breaths before she lit her mother on fire. "Luka," Sam warned, "You might want to stop talking." She could feel the anger radiating off the teen. She was used to it, from Dylan.

"Yes you are." Neya replied, giving him a nuggie.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2015 2:43 am

Luka rolled her eyes, but did what she was told. I'm pretty sure that the sour mood that her conversation with Kostya left her in wasn't helping her maturity skills at the moment. Dammit Luka.

Alex struggled away from the noogie. "Neya stooop!" This was embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:09 pm

Sam rolled her eyes but focused on helping Anya, "You know she didn't mean anything buy it." Anya just grumbled under her breath.

Neya laughed hysterically as she pulled away, "You're still such a child." You're one to talk, Neya.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:26 pm

"Right...I'm just...gonna..." Luka gestured toward the studio door, uncomfortable. She could see she wasn't helping matters, and Sam could probably teach Anya a lot more if she weren't here pissing her off. Not to mention the fact that her daughter got along better with an almost stranger than she did her, that stung, even if the witch didn't say it. Then again, Anya knew Sam about as well as she did Luka, and had a lot less reasons to be hostile towards Sam, so she kind of couldn't blame her.

Alex gave his sister an indignant glare. "You're one to talk." He accused, crossing his arms and pouting. I'm sorry, Dylan, but your father and your aunt are pretty much eternally demented children, no matter how responsible the Allen side of Alex tries to act.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:01 am

I'm pretty sure that's wrong. Sam's met Anya a few times, but never made the connection until Neya told her when the two were talking about her. Sam's gone to see Kostya, and talks to him at least once a month. They're friends, remember? They're not nearly as close as Ella and Anya, but the girl knows Sam more than Luka. Anyways. Sam gave Luka the highest of deadly glares. Anya was different than Kaze. Sam would make Luka try.

Neya crossed her arms and pouted, mimicking him. "I'm Alex, and I'm going to throw a tantrum because my older sister is picking on me," She said in a mocking baby voice. Eternally a child.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:27 am

Luka sighed irritably, but figured she'd never hear the end of it from either Sam or Ella if the glare of death was ignored. "...or maybe I won't." She growled under her breath, glaring at Sam. The little shit. Deep down, she knew her friend had good intentions, but she was uncomfortable with this situation, and the usual Luka reaction to discomfort was to slink out as quietly as possible and hoped the mess fixed itself. But right now, Sam was making that impossible.

I'm pretty sure they had totally forgotten the kids were there, and they were supposed to be explaining the whole reincarnation bullshit thing. So Alex punches Neya in the stomach, which with his strength, would seriously fuck up a normal human. But this was Neya, so she'd be alright. Fuckin...failed god genes. He also bypassed the 'don't hit girls' rule with Neya, because she could be such a lil shit sometimes he couldn't help it. And again, he wouldn't really hurt her too much just by socking her in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:34 am

Anya held up her hands, "Your anger at each other? Stop. It is not helping." She shot a glare at Sam, since the woman instigated it. "Now, teach." And Sam did, since Anya was a little scary.

Neya glared at her brother and kicked him in the shin. She didn't play fair. She knew the kids were there, but didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:42 am

Luka leaned back against the wall and watched. She didn't say anything, but she didn't leave either, so Sam and Ella wouldn't be able to say anything about her just running away. To be fairer towards her best friend, Ella would probably be exasperated, but not confront her about the issue, which was one of the many reasons Ella and Luka were best friends and she and Sam weren't, because Luka knew if she left right now she'd probably get Chubby sicced on her.

And so this grown adult sibling full out brawl continued. Alex wouldn't dare hit Anne, but Neya was fair game, because he knew he probably wouldn't outright kill her. These kids are probably concerned as fuck, considering their father and aunt, or aunt and uncle in the case of the other two, were just straight up beating the shit out of each other in the middle of the graveyard, and probably would end up laughing about it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:00 am

Without doubt. Anya lit the fence on fire. Awkward. Sam looked pointedly at Luka. Hence, the reason Luka was here. Sam was shit with water magic.

Dylan already was. She had witnessed some of these brawls before Sam broke them up. Ene was actually cheering on Neya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 17 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: