Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:21 pm

"I feel like she doesn't hate everyone. She just wants to destroy everything. For fun." Anya learned that lesson when Irina burned all her gifts for her ninth birthday.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:55 pm

"Some people just want to watch the world burn." Luka shrugged dismissively. Sometimes she felt like that, but she was a little better about not fucking up other people's shit for laughs. Usually. Then something occurred to her, and she glanced over towards Sam. "She lived in your body during our last fight, didn't she? You know. When I killed her the last time. Held, you stabbed her once yourself earlier than that. How is she still here?!" A very good question, Luka.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:59 pm

"The cat?" Anya pointed out, "Does no one know that? The cat is how she feels pain." Hence, burning the cat and not Irina herself.
Sam nodded, "That's how we got her out of your body's sister, Luka. Getting the cat away. We didn't kill the cat, just sent it to Mexico."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:21 pm

"...why didn't we just kill the fucking cat?" Luka was tired of being stalked and harassed by Irina. It wasn't exclusively her anymore, but just mentioning the witch was enough to set the other one off. "It's a cat. A cat with Irina's mind, but it's still a cat." Because, Luka. If you can barely survive getting filled with bullet holes back in Pere Noel, then I'm pretty sure Irina's going to be just as hard to kill. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:39 pm

"Ella didn't wanna kill Irina's innocent cat."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:45 pm

Luka groaned, like this reason was as commonly heard as the 'don't kill my sister' speech from Kostya. "She gets that one pet cat, and now all cats are innocent. Did she forget that Irina-cat possessed her and pretty much destroyed the fuck out of Japan?" And brought Kostya back to life, but Luka wasn't about to start attributing good results to Irina. Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 2:47 pm

"Would you rather have her not have brought Kostya back?" Sam asked with a raise of her eyebrow and a knowing smirk.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:01 pm

"That is an asshole question and you know it." Luka glared at her friend. "I would have preferred for her to bring him back in a way that wasn't as destructive? It can be done." Someone did not appreciate that question, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:06 pm

"Not to keep him here.~" Sam pointed out. She loved being a bitch when it came to pissing off Luka. Anya was trying not to laugh. She loved how everyone was on her dad's side. She's highly bias.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:09 pm

"Seems to work well enough for Ella and Jill." Luka pointed out, glaring back. "I didn't have to destroy countries to give them human forms." Luka wasn't not on Kostya's side. She just wasn't on Irina's side. Or on the side of allowing countries to be destroyed as an aftermath for one person's life.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:18 pm

"Then why didn't you do it earlier?" Anya was asking the important questions. "I mean, Japan's pretty much fine now. It's been twenty years."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:23 pm

"Because Irina found him first." Luka answered honestly. "It's a lot harder to track down a ghost spirit thing than you think." Not to mention, she was probably being nagged by the tree to stop being lazy and find the damned vessels. And being lazy in the first place. Luka wasn't exactly the most avid worker ever, and even she wouldn't deny that if asked.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:29 pm

"But Irina still did it. Because her brother is important, more important than taking over the world." Anya has no chill.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 3:34 pm

"But she's still trying to take over the world." Luka pointed out reasonably, regaining her chill. "I could go give money to a homeless man, then kill the president, and the former doesn't erase the latter." This is true. The one kind act didn't change anything. Irina was still evil, and Japan was still destroyed. Kostya had been brought back to life, yes, but things had been destroyed with little to no guilt from Anya's aunt.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:04 pm

"I'm not saying she's not evil. I'm saying that her priorities, no matter what they may be, are in the right order." Lazy post is lazy.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 12:56 am

"Iunno. I'm still waiting for her to have had some evil scheme or other diabolical shit going on." Say what she wanted about Irina, but the cat witch was an insane strategist. What else could you say about a woman who has more complex plans than anyone else? Unlike a certain pink haired witch, who, in spite of being able to improvise impressively, never exactly seemed to have a plan.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 1:13 am

"Eh." Anya went back to burning the grass.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 2:17 am

Luka continued making sure nothing but the grass caught in fire. She was cool with paying water bills, but she was not taking part in arsoning the fuck out of Sam's house. She valued her immortal life more than that. He'll no.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:03 am

Meelo ran out back, "AUNTIE SAMMIE!" He ran into Sam's arms, and all fire died off as soon as Anya saw the kid. Even the fire that had spread to the ground was extinguished with just the sight of the small child. Anya stepped back towards Luka and her hands clasped behind her back. She wasn't used to having so many people around who were close. Her only family time was with Kostya and Irina, who sometimes brought Nick. Anya was only close to her father, for obvious reasons.
"What is it?" Sam asked, as Casey ran into the backyard, screaming.
"MEELO IF YOU SAY ANYTHING I WILL LET ENE RAIN TERROR DOWN UPON YOU!" A teenager threatening a child. Awkward. A brunette was on his tail, with mussed up hair and glasses falling off her nose. Casey immediately tried getting her back in the fucking house, muttering swears under his breath but it was too late.
"Who's this, Casey?" Sam asked in her PTA-mom-voice, picking up Meelo and shifting the large child onto her hip. Mom power at max level.
The girl stood up straight and fixed her glasses, pinned against the backdoor and Casey's body. Casey, however, turned around slowly and smiled sheepishly at his mother, "A figment of your imagination? OW! Jules! Rude!" He rubbed his shoulder where the girl had hit him and she was able to slip out from under him.
"Hello, Mrs. Adonia-Lucifen." Jules gave her boyfriend's mother a bright smile, "I'm Julia, and I've been dating your son f-" Casey's hand was over her mouth within seconds and off as soon as it was there. He started yelping about not biting people. "Sorry. He's.... Well, you know how he is."
Sam looked at Casey, who was panicking. "Yes, I do." She mused, wondering if she should put her son out of misery or not. She looked at Luka because damn this was big.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:17 am

Luka met Sam's look, obviously trying not to laugh at this. Yes, everyone knew how Casey was. Awks. Luka was usually awkward around small children (or really children in general I mean Jfc) but she actually liked Meelo, whether it was the fact he was just so damn random, or the fact that Ella was his mother. Or both. Probably both. She kind of wanted to know what he'd done to piss off Casey, which was hilarious, and only made funnier by Sam's PTA-mom-voice. Anya, Kaze, be glad your mom doesn't do the PTA-mom-voice. She might not be too close to you guys or anything, but no mom voice. In fact, Kostya probably has the PTA-mom-voice. Count your blessings.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:29 am

Sam shook her head and looked at her son, "We'll talk when your sister gets home." Sam couldn't threaten him with Alex, but she knew how much Dylan scared Casey. Especially when it came to dating, as this is the first time any of her children have even mentioned having someone they liked. Dylan would be furious.
Casey paled, as did Julia. "Um, is it necessary to tell Dylan? I mean, of course we can't keep anything from her." She paused and turned to Casey, "Have fun with that." The brunette tried to leave now, but Casey blocked the door and shook his head.
Casey laughed, "Hahaha noooo. You're staying if we have to tell her. I'm not going through it alone. She'll kill me." Sam knew that something else was at play here, but she wasn't going to interrupt this.
Anya looked over at the two and her eyes widened. "Oh. Ene eto ne ponravitsya. Watashi wa fushigi kēshī no obie o imi shimasen. Dylan sera sûrement le tuer. Wenn Ene nicht ziehen eine Sie - Stola -my -love Grundstück." She was mumbling under her breath, trying not to laugh. "We should leave," She looked over at Luka, not wanting to intrude on this family moment.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:35 am

"Right. Let's get the fuck out of here." Luka agreed, before this escalated. "I'll handle your water bill later, Sam, thanks, bye." Such eloquence. When they left the back yard, Luka glanced over towards her daughter. She'd heard the muttering before they left, but hadn't been able to catch anything specific. "Do I want to know? Or nah?" Probably nah. "Actually, cross that out. If Dylan and Ene are involved, it's probably better that I don't." True story.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:42 am

"What are we involved in?" Ene asked, standing next to Neya as she was carefully watching the zombie servant on her other side. At the same time the girl spoke, Dylan, who was actually on top of Ron's shoulders, "How can I be of service, Anya?"
Anya laughed, "Casey stole Ene's sister-love." Dylan looked down at Ene because what the fuck did that even mean?
Ene was just staring at Anya and started asking questions in German. Dylan whined, "Not fair! Aunt Neya, what are they saying?" The blonde looked at her aunt in question as the woman sighed. Dylan just raised an eyebrow and Neya translated.
"Basically, Anya got the wording on that wrong. Ene likes this girl's brother." Neya nodded, and Ene shrieked at her aunt. Anya just looked highly uncomfortable in this situation. Big families are weird. She almost missed it just being her father.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:48 am

"That's why." Life made sense to Luka again. Good. "But more importantly, Dylan, why are you on Ron's shoulders?" The witch recognized the zombie, and she gave a curious look towards Neya and Alex, not Dylan. Dylan obviously didn't bring back Ron from the grave.

Dani was like, as far as she could possibly get from the zombie, on the other side of Ene. The whole 'this is a reanimated corpse' still grossed her out, and her aunt and uncle were still dodging the questions they'd asked earlier.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 6:53 am

"Wrong question to ask, Luka." Dylan smirked, "Why not, is the thing you should wonder." Ron just grunted because he had a very tall teenager on his shoulders.
Anya and Ene continued their conversation, the older girl trying to calm down her childhood friend enough not to kill her cousin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 19 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: