Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Gear

Gear

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:56 am

"So...Now what?" Jak asks since he isn't the most imaginitive one when it comes to stuff like this.

Motherfaker.

Last edited by Gear on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:59 am

Alex is a caring brother, and slaps his sister awake before someone thought she passed out in Wally World, and questions were asked. She glares, slaps him back, and tries to go back to sleep, then realized Walmart was too loud and too bright to sleep in, so...whatever. She woke up.

Lulz. I can edit other peoples posts? Twisted Evil sunny

Muahahaha!

Last edited by Gear on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because.)
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:00 am

Sam saw a ball in a cage thingy that they have, I don't know the word for it so shut up, and threw it at Jak's head with a wild grin on her face, "We mess around, have fun." 
"ICALLRIDINGONTHEELETRICCARTTHING!" Neya screamed and ran off. Ella laughed and followed.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 am

"Why do I get a bad feeling from those two driving...?" Smart Alex. Always asking the important questions. The now awake Anne was following Wallyworld patrons, particularly the stupid looking ones, and mimicking them behind their backs.

Last edited by Clockworker on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Alex being a nigguh.)
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 am

Tetsoya jumps into a cart and ushers jak to push him around.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 am

Sam grinned, glad her idea worked. 

Meanwhile, Neya was driving the electric wheelchair throughout the store while Ella was asleep in the cart. How she could sleep with Neya's driving abilities, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 am

Jak just stands there not sure what to do and doesn't want to get thrown out from walmart.
Tetsoya sees that Jak won't come over so he yells to the twins. "Hey blondie give me a push." He doesn't know their name so blondie will have to suffice for the time.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:35 am

Anne almost quits mimicking people to go push Tetso in the cart. However, she was stopped by her brother literally grabbing her arm and stopping her. He remembered the disaster that happened the last time those two were close, then something happened. And he really didn't want to be beheaded again. So, might as well snuff out anything that could lead to something, and stay safe. Killjoy.

Although Luka was all for kicking the cart a little too roughly.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:42 am

Tetsoya flies down one of the aisles and then the cart flips and he lands on the ground. After sitting there for a moment the exhilarated teen gets on the back and pushes himself back to where he was since no one followed.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:43 am

Of course, everyone was cracking up at this. Luka, Anne, and even Alex. There's just something funny about watching someone flip a cart over in Walmart that makes you laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:55 am

Even Jak is busting out laughing at this one since it is not a normal sight to see that happen in walmart.
"Ok. Who wants to visit the toy section?" Tetsoya asks since that was his best idea at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 7:59 pm

Sam grinned, "TO THE TOY SECTION!" She yelled, hopping on the bumper of the Electric Wheelie thingy.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 2:47 am

"Awaaaaaaay!" Both twins seemed on board, running after the scooter-thing.

Luka followed much less enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 am

Neya rammed into one of the aisles, waking up Ella. All of the girls got off the wheelchair thing and walked away innocently, whistling like nothing happened. Sam followed Ella into the baby toy section and started throwing little baby toys at the blue haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:49 am

Luka chucks a dog toy at the two girls, then ninja rolls behind a shelf. Because she was bored. So...time for ninja Luka. God or Eldoh...please help us.

Meanwhile, Anne and Alex were setting hamsters free trying to organize the mess. Nah, what am I kidding? They were setting those furry little betches free.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:52 am

Neya picked up a little stuffed cat toy and ninja'd over to the shelf , threw it around the corner at Luka and hid. Ella had when the one hit, in the head, and pretended to be fatally wounded, collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 3:55 am

Luka lets out a small scream when she sees a cat hit her. Then she realized it was stuffed, and got pissed. So...she starts flinging little squeaky toys like made at the not-yet fatally wounded Neya.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:02 am

Neya started laughing, covering her head even though she knew that she wouldn't get hurt. Might as well play along, right? Neya did a cartwheel away from Luka's aim of attack, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:05 am

Luka kept chucking squeaky toys until she ran out, and the little high-pitched menaces were covering the floor.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:15 am

Sam and Ella couldn't stop laughing, Ella grinned as she threw a toy at Luka's head.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:17 am

Luka tosses one back, grinning evilly. Was an ageless witch enjoying herself in the redneck shopping mall? You bet she was.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 am

"Who wants to play tag?" Ella asked suddenly, then looked at the toys, "Touch tag with toys."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 am

"I'm in." As lazy as Luka was, this sounded kind of fun.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:40 am

"Same." Neya and Sam said with a grin.
"Who's it?" Ella asked, holding up a penguin baby toy.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:41 am

"You are." With a smirk, Luka looks toward her fairly innocent...or at least naive...friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next