Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 pm

"Nah, two totally different things. Anyway...so you found a brown haired guy you recognized from past lives. You're smart enough to know how potentially /bad/ this could have been. Thank you for bringing him, of course, but still." She swore to Levia if Sam had brought a Seth-incarnate or Pale-incarnate to her, then that bitch would get drop kicked in a second. But she was actually smiling now. Good call, Sam.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:04 pm

"I'm not stupid, Luka. I know to at least try from making shit hit the fan." Sam shrugged, but if it had been Seth-or-Pale-incarnate, she would've drop kicked them to America herself.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:06 pm

"Sometimes I wonder..." Luka rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:09 pm

"Speak for yourself, woman." Sam shot back, recalling about how many times Luka did nothing to prevent the sins from taking place.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:15 pm

"In my defense, I still had no idea how this sin thing worked in thosr two libes."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:22 pm

"Still."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:24 pm

"Point is...at least it's not Seth or Pale, and we can relax and not worry about it?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:42 am

"You're avoiding the subject."

"Can I not be called a subject?" Kostya asked, feeling awkward.

Time skip.~
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 1:45 am

Luka was walking around doing something. The twins weren't at school because Hana was dragging them around.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:03 am

Sam was skipping school today, since she wanted to spy on her friends to see how they've been for the past year.

Ella was in school. She's Ella.

Neya had blackmailed a nerd to do everything needed in school for the next month for her, and then blackmailed the teacher to mark her present.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:07 am

Well Luka was just trying to find ways to waste her day until college started.

Hana and the twins were doing...evil Easter bullshit, I guess?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:28 am

Sam was spying.

Neya was following Hana and the twins because evil Easter bullshit and overprotectiveness.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 2:32 am

Spying on who?

Well, evil Easter bullshit at the moment amounted to Hana trying to be serious, and the twins bickering about something stupid. It wasn't a serious argument as much as it was 'let's see how far we can push our boss until she turns around and decks one of us in the face.'
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 3:51 am

Everyone.

Neya sighed when she heard and plopped down from a tree next to Hana, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 12:13 am

"Mm." Hana greets back, ignoring the twins' chorus of 'are we there yet?'s. She knew they were trying to piss her off, and she wasn't going to let them win this time.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:37 pm

"Guys, shut up." Neya demanded from her younger siblings, glancing apologetically at Hana.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 9:47 pm

"But we don't know where we're going." Anne starts, shrugging innocently. "Yeah. For all we know, she's leading us off a cliff. Or sacrifing us to her demon master or something." Alex continued seamlessly, the same mock clueless expression on his face. Hell, I wouldn't blame the poor girl for wanting to do those things, considering you're annoying the shit out of her. Meanwhile, noonehasanyideaSamisstalkingthembecauseshejustfuckingruleslike that.

"Because I want to listen to Taka whine like a little girl if I lose his "property"? Nothanks. Been there, got the the t shirt." Hana rolls her eyes. Push /one/ bodyguard of hers in front of a truck, and suddenly you're a diva. Little bitch hadn't even died.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 12:58 am

Fuckyeahsheis. Sam was wondering if Neya was just acting like she didn't know or if she had finally surpassed the master.

Neya stopped dead in her tracks, "Tell me that he was talking about something else and not calling Alex his property."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 2:53 am

"Ne-ga-tor-y. In his mind, both those two are property, I'm property, that new kid is his, and so on. Only, the difference is that these two haven't said a word edgewise to make him think else. Weird little kid, indeed." Hana shrugs. She just saw it as a mindset of an arrogant little kid. Youknowyou'reanarrogantfuckwhenyourfuckeryexceedsAnne's.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 am

"I, for one, am not Taka's bitch."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:52 am

"I know you aren't. Technically speaking, we could all just go and assassinate the little shit. But we don't." Hana just looked bored. She didn't really care one way or another. As long as she didn't kill someone, and she didn't end up like Miley, she did what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:12 pm

"We should." Neya snorted, rolling her eyes. "I'd set it up to just miss so that he'd piss himself and freak out that the Guardian's must've gotten some balls."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 5:52 pm

"Can we kill him after he pisses himself?" Anne asks. Both twins were in on the conversation now, with Alex adding a "Please?" After his twin's question.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:39 pm

"No, Sam would actually kill us. I'm not making her more angry." Neya shivered, "Like, she hides her anger from you guys. Most of the time she avoids Anne so she's not a bitch to her and she doesn't want lover boy scared of her. But me? I've got front-row tickets to her anger, and that girl can be terrifying when she wants to be."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Alex was the first to speak against this, grumbling something about, "…just can't win." Anne elbows him, which makes her brother frown and elbow her back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next