Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 10:48 pm

Dani stops and thinks for a minute. "I think they're at home? Iunno. Didn't see them before I left." The blonde was probably the only morning person between her and her brothers. Considering her Mom is lazy as hell too, it was left up to debate where the hell the kid got the energy from.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 1:36 am

Dylan grumbled, "You're lucky my dad made breakfast and needed to talk. Otherwise, I'd still totally be on my phone in bed."
Casey snorted, giving his sister the apple she had thrown at him when he saw her eyeing it. "Please, Dyl. You'd be curled up in a ball, half-dead if I hadn't waved bacon under your nose."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 7:54 pm

"I was already up.~ Tried to make mom wake up and make breakfast, but she threw a pillow at me." Well. You did try to wake her up before daylight. That's not smart with any family member but yourself, Dani. No parents, siblings, aunts and uncles, or cousins of yours like waking up early. Just deal with it, before the alarm clock is thrown at you next.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:35 pm

"Dani, I'm pretty sure Aunt Neya, Guy and Gen would totally be up by now." Those three got up massively early. Dani had a theory that her cousins only did it because they thought their mom raised the sun, but she wasn't going to say anything. Oh yeah, Neya has kids now. Luckily, not twins.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Thank God. I don't think this group of people could deal with any more twins. There's like a two set of twins quota or something. "Still. It'd be weird to bust into their house randomly that early in the morning." You mean like you just did with your other cousins? Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:46 pm

"You literally just did that to us," Casey pointed out, although this was information was blatantly ignored by Dani who instead asked, "Do you think we could sneak Meelo and Ene out? I totally want Meelo on my team if we're planning to destroy Wallyworld."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 10:55 pm

"Meelo can fuck some shit up. But I want Ene on my team. She can screw up computers, and that'd be insanely awesome." You know what I think is the worst part? If any of their parents overheard their plot to fuck up Wally World? None would stop them. It'd just be like 'Cool, be home for dinner. Or find some food. That's fine too. Don't get arrested.'
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Dylan laughed, "Ene would have a hayday with their system. Let's get them. And everyone else we can. Four people isn't enough. Well we would be, but it'd be slow."
Casey groaned, "Am I invisible?" A bit, Casey, just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2014 11:14 pm

"Nah. Just not destructive or capable of hacking Walmart." Dani points out brightly. Real helpful.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 2:30 am

Casey rolled his eyes, muttering something about coding and video, but Dylan just talked over his grumbles, "That's it. I'm calling everyone." She took out her phone and called Ene, "Hey. Hold on for a secon--Is that Guy? He's over there?" Dylan could only laugh, "Oh my god, your mom's cooking? Do he have a death wish? Please tell me that Gen's only there to record it. No, no, I'm glad they're there. Get past your mom and get everyone to Wallyworld. Yes, even Meelo. Stop hating on your brother, Ene. He's a destructive genius." Casey scoffed in the background, and muttered something that sounded like you're one to talk, which earned him a death glare from Dylan. "I'm still here. Cassie's just being annoying. Yeah, we'll be there soon. Just have Guy drive your mom's car. It's not like she's going anywhere important. See you." Dylan grinned, "Destructive, computer and sneaky bastards all on route to Wallyworld."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 7:58 pm

"To Wally World!" Dani cheers, grinning wide.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Dylan laughed along with her cousin, now focusing on actually getting there. In the back of her mind, she had made it a race between them and the car full of cousins on the way.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:14 pm

So many cousins.

I'm pretty sure the Whatever Neya's last name is now/Lucifen/Ryuu family is the largest in this entire fucking rp. Such cousin.

Thinking along the same lines, Dani speeds up to a light jog. "Ten bucks we beat them?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:22 pm

I'm afraid to make a family tree.

"Oh hells yeah." Dylan replied, starting to run. Who the hell knows where she got that from.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:24 pm

Dani broke out into a run as well, sprinting after her older (?) cousin.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:30 pm

Casey refused to take part in this, and called his cousin for a ride. Physical activity would never be in his life. I'm pretty sure he's going to fail P.E. Luckily, he has his mother's metabolism.

Dylan, however, not only loved to win, but loved to run. Weirdo.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Dani wasn't a fan of running, but liked competing and moving, if that made any sense. She had to prove she was better. So like...here's our mini-Anne. Scary thought.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Casey was forced to sit on Ene's lap, and had to ask, "Why does the kid get his own seat?"
"Because the kid needs air or he gets car sick," Ene grunted under Casey's weight, "Goddamnit, Cassie. Lay off the rabbit food."

Once Dylan was in the parking lot, she sped up until she got through the doors.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:46 pm

Dani tried to speed through the doors, but tripped on the threshold and ended up rolling into Walmart. At least she landed on her butt and not her face? "Victory is ours!"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:49 pm

Dylan held out a hand to help her cousin up, "Yeah it is!"
"You two are ridiculous." Gen told her cousins with a laugh before getting dragged off by Meelo.
"Don't go too far!" Guy yelled to them, ever the elder brother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 8:59 pm

"I resemble that remark." Dani, after getting up with Dylan's help, bows at Gen's comment.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:16 pm

Casey didn't even attempt to correct her and instead said, "Ene is a horrible person."
Ene grinned, "Aw, you didn't like lap time?" That made Dylan's eyebrows shoot up.
"Stop complaining about the damn car!" Guy shot at the two, dissolving into a regular cousin when his sister was out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:27 pm

"Lap time?" Dani was trying not to laugh, and was failing miserably.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:34 pm

"We didn't have enough room in the car," Ene explained, "And no matter how he looks, Casey is obese."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 9:48 pm

"I thought you had to like...visibly be a fatass to be considered obese." Dani points out, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: