Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Children of Pandora's Box

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:53 am

Neya popped out next to her brother, "Were you looking for me? I got a vibe." Who knows what she had been doing before this, but really, who was brave enough to ask?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 12:57 am

"It's like you read my mind." Alex answered, sarcasm edging his voice. He knew very well Neya could pretty much read his mind. If anyone could, it was his sisters, but especially his older sister. "I'm bored." He explained, grinning at Neya. For normal 40 year old adults, "bored" meant "let's go watch tv" or "I feel like talking".

The world, especially not his and Neya's brother-in-law, could not be that lucky.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:28 am

He's also Neya's brother. He's never been too lucky. Neya got a Cheshire cat grin, "You know, I was in the graveyard and ran into an old friend..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:39 am

"I like old friends. Old friends are good. Does he happen to be partially dead, and his name rhymes with Don?" Alex was pretty fond of Ron, when he wasn't choking the life out of the old man. Details, details, he'd just been protecting Sam, who could blame him, right?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:09 pm

Neya clapped happily, "Yes! I'm so glad you remember! Do you know what we should do with rhymes with Don?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:15 pm

I'll be completely and totally honest. Alex's first thought was torturing Ron to redeath. However, the responsible, fatherly part of the blond remembered he had children, particularly a five year old, and he didn't want to scar them for life. "...think Tet's still scared of zombies?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 1:58 am

Neya nodded, "I know he is. Tet wouldn't have the chance to get over that fear, and I'm one hundred percent sure that he cried when watching I Am Legend. And not because of the plot."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:17 am

"Well then, seems we found something to do." Alex's relationship with his brother in law was severely bipolar. Seriously. He was civil when the rest of the family was around, especially around Anne, but old habits die hard. Like zombies. Zombies die hard. And besides. Scaring Tet with a zombie wasn't /dangerous/ or anything. Psh. Never. Dude, their asses are kicked. Either Sam will kill them if the kids see a fucking zombie, or Anne will if she hears about it. Okay maybe not Neya with Anne, but Alex wad screwed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:54 am

Neya would protect Alex from the scary girls who were fucking shorter than him. Weakling. She took off towards the graveyard, because hell yes, Zombies.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:01 am

He would probably vehemently protest being weak, and he wasn't. He just wouldn't hurt Sam or Anne, and both women knew this. He eagerly followed his older sister, though, deciding to think about cconsequences later or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:14 am

Neya thought him weak due to that weakness of the two girls. Even though she herself wouldn't hurt Sam.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 3:19 am

When the two reached the ggraveyard, Alex was the first to call out. "Ron!~" Looking for the zombie, the man had a happy grin on his face that no one should wear while looking for a walking corpse. Unless said person was derang- oh wait.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:21 am

"Don't make me summon you!" Neya yelled into the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:25 am

A few moments later standing in a creepy ass graveyard, a zombie appeared. Ron grunted, vaguely recognizing the two. Cut him some slack, his brain's been decomposing for a minimum of 2,000 years. "Ron!" Alex looked like Christmas had come early.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:33 am

Neya gave that super creeper smile that Arte had. "Hello Ron."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:37 am

Ron grunted again, because without magic shit helping them, zombies could not talk.

Alex was looking kind of borderline psychotic as well. Seriously, these two need to work as serial killers in horror movies or something because those smiles though. "How are you today, Ron?" Another groan from Ron. Damnit you two.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:44 am

Neya grumbled, "Do you think Sam would make him talk? Oh! Or, we could get Ella to do it!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:48 am

"Hmmn..." Alex really wanted Ron to talk, but had a sneaking suspicion that bringing Ron around their house would upset Sam. He knew Dylan wasn't home, and had not the slightest idea where Casey was, but Noel was home and as fun as zombies were, there was enough common sense left in Pollo-Alex to know that he couldn't scar his baby for life. She still slept with a nightlight for fuck's sake. If Noel saw Ron, she'd probably sleep with all the lights on in the entire house and next to a baseball bat for the rest of her life. "...we should probably ask Ella." Alex had less qualms about scarring Ene or Meelo for life. Not his kids, not his problem. Such uncle skills, Alex.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:56 am

Neya nodded and called her, but when Ella immediately rejected her call and hit decline, Neya was furious.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 12:59 am

So Alex gave it a shot, because they didn't look suspicious at all. Two grown adults chilling in a graveyard with a guy that dressed up waaaay early for Halloween. Pfft. What zombie. "Why isn't she picking up?" He whined childishly after trying his sister in law's number.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 1:55 am

Neya tapped away at her phone before groaning, "She's at Luka's, which means that the technical zombie met Anya, which means Ella's probably not going to be answering anyone's calls. For like, the next week."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:03 am

"...why is it a problem if Luka met Kostya's daughter." Alex, unlike his sister, made a point to stay out of Luka's personal shit. While he had his own various suspicions about the kid, and had a bad habit of knowing shit he really didn't need to know, he legit tried to stay out of Luka's business. Because 80% of the time, he really did not want to know. It's not like he couldn't guess how the fuck Kostya got a kid the same day Luka lost her daughter, he just didn't think about it. Playing with zombies was more fun than theorizing who Anya's mother was. Besides, Anya didn't even look like Luka. Genetics were pretty fucked in their family trees, and Alex was no geneticist, but he knew that there was no way in fuck brown and pink made blonde.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:33 am

Neya shook her head, "Alex, I swear, you would be on my level of intelligence if you just payed more attention to the world around you. God, I think even Sam has her suspicions." Neya dialed Jill's number, "Do you know how to make a zombie talk?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2015 2:36 am

Alex raised an eyebrow. "As do I, I just don't care at the same time." The lack of shits Alex gave about Luka's children was positively remarkable. "I have better things to do than make theories about whether or not Luka is Anya's mother. Like playing tag with zombies." That's totally more important.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:38 pm

"Jill, did you really think you were my first call?" Neya shot into the phone before hanging up on the girl. Neya rolled her eyes and sighed at Ron, "I'm sorry, buddy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Pandora's Box   Children of Pandora's Box - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Pandora's Box
Page 11 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Re_Birthday :: General :: Roleplay-
Jump to: