Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 am

Some point after Wally world, Luka manages to separate the twins, and kind of...herd Alex back to the back of the group with he and Ella. "Talk with us for a minute. We want to meet the new kid."

Alex was a very smart boy, and noticing it was those two in particular that wanted to 'meet the new kid', that's obviously not what they were aiming for. But, he follows with merely a grumbled, "...a please would be nice, mademoiselle..."
Back to top Go down
https://rebirthday.forumotion.com
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:52 am

"And a little bit of less attitude would be appreciated, good sir." Ella replied.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:54 am

Alex merely rolls his eyes at the teal haired girl. "What do you want?" Honestly, he had not been expecting to run into the witch and the wood spirit/clockwork doll here, of all places. Freaking... why did he always have this luck?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:58 am

Ella turned to Luka, raising an eyebrow. All she knew was about talking about something.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 am

"Well, you don't seem happy to see us? Why don't you seem happy to see us, Mr. Avadonia?" An innocent quip came from Luka, messing up his name on purpose, to see if the boy got it.

"Because I was dragged back by two girls against my will...?" Alex tried the stupid approach to this, trying to seem normal, and not like he knew anything of what this pink haired freak was asking about.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:09 am

Most guys would like that, Alex.

"Well, can't three old friends talk without it being a huge deal?" Ella asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 5:15 am

"...last time I checked, I was not friends with Mademoiselle Elluka..." Another grumble came from the blonde, but at least he wasn't playing stupid anymore. He knew he'd been friendzoned by Ella, so he could sort of count her as a friend.

"Ouch, Allen, I'm hurt. We're not friends?" Despite saying she was hurt...it was rather obvious the pink haired girl was being sarcastic. She kept her voice low, so none of the others would hear about their conversation. "Before this whole conversation gets started, does she know?" It obviously didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out which 'she' Luka was referring to. She didn't even have to nod or anything.

"She has been having terrible dreams lately. She refuses to tell me what happens in them, but I have a pretty good idea what they are." Frowning slightly, the boy looks at the two girls. "She is going to get sick if she keeps staying up all night like this. It has gotten to the point where she will try staying up all night to keep from dreaming." He was obviously worried about this little stage.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:09 pm

"Same with Sam," Ella replied, frowning, "She keeps remembering the deaths she caused. The people she's hurt. The dreams are the worse part of this all." Ella cringed, remembering some things herself.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:17 pm

Luka rolls her eyes. "Well, the dreams are to be suspected. Their memories will only come back gradually. Let's just...try to make sure no one kills one another in this life, eh? Alex, you might not get along with me that well, but we can at least make a deal, can we not?" Rational Luka time. "Let's just try to avoid having anyone murder anyone, or what have you, and maybe we can all live through this?"

Alex nods. As childish and selfish as he could be sometimes, he could be logical as well. Not having an all-out brawl that resulted in someone's death (usually his) was a good plan in his opinion.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:19 pm

"No deaths this time?" Ella asked hopefully, a bright smile taking over her face. She clasped her hands together and put them under her chin, the pose screaming '[i]Please, please be true![i]'
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:23 pm

"Not this time. I can't see any violent endings as of right now. Let's just hope that doesn't change." Nodding, Luka allows herself to smile slightly, and not a sarcastic kind. Maybe it was possible for them to go an entire life without dying this time?

Alex nods, smiling as well. "I will do my best to avoid anything becoming...unpleasant." Unpleasant, i.e. Anne trying to strangle Ella, Tetso becoming a manwhore again, anyone from being raped...not like Alex was pointing any fingers or anything.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:33 pm

"I will avoid being lazy!" Ella said, determined to work on her sin. She didn't want to be a Sloth, although that's exactly what she is. "And I won't let Sam eat too much!" She was now determined, even though she'd end up going back on what she said later, she could still try.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:35 pm

Kina walks up to the three. "So it's true. I thought you guys seemed familiar then when i went and checked the book I realized that it had to be." She says with a half smile like she had just figured out a puzzle that no one else has been able to solve.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:01 pm

"Okay...out of everything I saw coming. I didn't expect the little girl to figure it out." Luka was dumbstruck as she muttered to the two, then turns back to speak more clearly to Kina. "So...let me get this straight, kiddo. You read a story book, and you're comparing us to characters in it. Cute." She used that voice adults generally used with small children to reason with them. Kina was right, of course, but Luka wouldn't have people knowing besides them if she could help it. Child who was right? Meet the problem fixer.

Alex just...lets Luka handle this, unless he was brought into the conversation. She was much better at troubleshooting than he was, and much more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 pm

"Please don't give me the you are an idiot look and treatment. I didn't skip a grade for no reason. I know that you are the oh so great Elluka Clockworker that has been there for most of history." Kina says not giving in since she is quite smart she knows when someone doesn't want her to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:09 pm

"Dammit..." Luka growls under her breath for a minute. "What makes you think this, exactly? Besides a children's storybook, what would ever make you think reincarnation was possible?" One last attempt to punt the comparatively younger child away from the whole mess that was the various past lives of the different people in the group. There were two reasons she was trying to do damage control: The first was the more Luka-ish motive of the fact Kina would complicate things. She was a child, and it wasn't her life on the line. What if she blabbed to some sort of adult, and the ten of them ended up on a research table? The second one was a little more...caring. She honestly didn't want someone mixed in with this crazy mess. Especially since people ended up dying, usually. She didn't want to be mixed in herself sometimes, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 pm

"The book was written by Yukina Freesis. Written around the time a young girl by the name Anne Lucifen d'Autriche Who looks a whole lot like one of the twins over there don't you think? See Yukina found out about all that was going on with all of you and wrote the book about it. And no it is no children's tale. It is the story of a life that was once us." Kina says with a smirk not giving in quite as easily as luka is hoping that she would.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:34 pm

Well...being nice didn't work. So Luka tried the next best alternative. Threatening the poor girl. With a strength surprising of the sixteen year old girl, she hoists Kina up by her shirt collar and scowls at her. "One word to any adult, and I'll make sure you're never heard from again. I have a scary way of doing that."

Alex raises an eyebrow. Did he think Luka overreacted a little? Who knew? Better to be safe than sorry, right?

Somehow Anne continues talking with the other more clueless people, and doesn't notice Luka basically mugging someone a few feet back.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:10 pm

"Oh Please you think i'm that dumb? I know for a fact that if i told an adult that first they wouldn't believe me and if i persisted they would think i'm crazy but if they by some miracle believed me. They would take each and every one of us and do experiments on us to figure out how all of this has happened. Also I have no reason to tell an idiotic adult about all of this. After all some of this is my past life so i have as much of a right to know this stuff and be her as you do." Kina says not wanting to be rude just the fact that she is being treated like she is a stupid little girl that doesn't know enough to survive without help. It drives her mad and ends up in a mood like this.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Luka grumbles under her breath and sets the little girl down. "So you understand. Still. Shh. Because like you said. That'll end badly for either you, or one of us. And I'm really good at talking my way out of things. Are you?" It's true. Luka's usually good at lying to adults evading the true answer of a question. "Another thing? Don't tell anyone up there. Let them figure it out for themselves for a bit. A few days and they're still being stupid? Then we can tell them. But then and only then."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:23 pm

"How do you think i have gotten my way to high school before anyone else my age?" Kina asks since she has learned to lie and lie well over the last few years since that is the way that she has been able to survive. "Sure. If they can't figure it out they really aren't that bright."
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:29 pm

"Being a little brainiac, apparently." Luka grumbles. "Well, luckily, the world isn't quite that bright yet. Let's bless the stupid while we can, yes?" Looks like they were stuck with the little brat, now. Wonderful.

"Ffft. Luka. You do not have to be so short-tempered about it. She figured it out in a really small amount of time." Was he just trying to calm down his ally? Or was he making short jokes? Who knows. The smirk could have just been the sight of the usually adamant witch being out logic'd by a girl three years younger than her.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:36 pm

"So what exactly do you wish to discuss with those that i figure remember their past or at the very leas part of their past." Kina says knowing that she wouldn't be talking about this amongst them if they didn't remember and that she has something important to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Clockworker
Admin
Clockworker

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:40 pm

"Not much. Those two just moved here not long ago, and I knew Alex would remember. Ella and I were merely asking how much his sister remembered. Why? Is there something you need to add?" Might as well be civil to the little brat, she supposed. She was another ally now, apparently.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 pm

"I can't think of anything." Kina says since she really can't think of anything that needs brought up. But that is mostly because shady here can't think of anything worth bringing up and doesn't know what to talk about.

Tetsoya meanwhile is busy grabbing weapons from the nerf section for each person to use and then heads towards the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next