Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Re_Birthday Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:12 pm

"Eexactly." Luka understood the scream of terror. She'd had her own dramatic scream of terror when she found out.

"I am up." Smart aleck. Well, he wasn't wrong. He was up in a tree.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:25 pm

"Neh... Oh.... Er..... No. We can't let that happen." Ella said firmly, but was still shaking from fear.

"Well now I'm up too," Sam replied in the same smart ass tone, sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:38 pm

"Ella...that was the purple image. There were three other images...but that was the purple one. It's destined to happen." She wished it wasn't true. "The absolute only way to deter fate is not only stealing the doll back from them, but getting ahead in locating the other five sins."

"Welcome to being up?" Alex tries to be a ninja and drop the can nonchalantly, hoping Sam didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:40 pm

"Sam has the doll, they don't." Ella said, "She hid it. They have no idea where it is. She said that she's going to move it every two weeks so the pull doesn't get very strong or something."

"Why thank you." Sam said, not noticing the can.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 10:44 pm

"Mm...but what if Sam starts to like them more than us...?" The thought had been nagging the witch's mind ever since the robbery.

"So...how has your day been?" Well, apart from stopping his sulk party, and being a little more chatty, Alex seemed...fairly normal.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:01 pm

"We talked about it. She won't do that to us." Ella smiled

"I got to watch it rain soda on Luka. I'd say pretty good," Sam smiled.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 pm

"I don't know..." Luka just grumbles, then shrugs. "Well. We need to get the other vessels. Because as a chain reaction, if they get them, we become slaves. And I don't think any of us want to be enslaved."

Alex starts laughing. Actually, he started laughing so hard, he fell out of the tree. And kept laughing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:10 pm

"We're going to find them all." Ella replied, she wasn't going to let her friends be slaves.

Sam's eyes widened, "Alex! Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:12 pm

"You bet we will. I already thought Pale was a tool. This just proves it."

Still laughing, Alex answers with a "Yeah yeah, I am fine."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Ella wasn't going to agree, she didn't like Pale, but she wasn't going to call anyone a tool.

"You sure?" Sam asked, not bothering to come down.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:28 am

Luka just shrugs. "Whatever we think of him, maybe he won't end up to be such an ass when he grows up if we keep the vessels away from him and the other two."

Alex finally stops laughing and nods, not saying anything. His head was kind of spacey right now, and he wasn't feeling quite himself.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 3:31 pm

"True," Ella nodded, "That could happen."

"Seriously. Alex. You don't seem normal." Sam was officially worried about the little blonde on the ground, since she could tell that he was spacey and Alex was basically never spacey.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 4:33 pm

"Seriously, I am as okay as I can be right now."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:54 am

"What do you mean by 'right now'? Right now as in with me? Because I can leave if you're pissed at me or don't want to talk to me or something."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 2:57 am

"I am not, though. I merely meant that at this exact moment in time, I am the okay-est I can be." Alex shrugs. Was the little dude pissed at her? No. I think we've already established the fact that Alex is too nice to ever place blame on any female member of this rp.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:03 am

Except for maybe Ella. Who knows? "Okay-est? What the hell is that? You should be happy. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:12 am

Ohno, not even Ella. The only people we've ever seen Alex get pissy at are Pale and Tetso. They're cursed by the rabid midget. "Nothing's wrong. Nothing's ever wrong. As always." Suddenly getting sulky, Alex looks away.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:29 am

"Liar!" Sam screamed, "DON'T LIE TO ME, BOY!" She pointed at him dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:34 am

Alex frowns. "But I am not lying. Nothing is wrong with Alex. Alex is not angry." Alex also needed to stop talking in third person, before Anna kicked Alex's ass.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 4:02 am

"Alex is talking in third person. Alex never does that." Sam crossed her arms, only female Alex did that to annoy the heck out of people, guy Alex didn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 7:24 am

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Rolling his eyes, the blonde avoids meeting Sam's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 3:40 pm

"Alright, alright! I get it already." She slid down from the tree and walked over to him, "I'm sorry about everything with Pale and the rest. I'm sorry that I yelled at you... I didn't mean it. I just... I thought I needed them. They were my family. I lost track, I forgot my other family. My new family, the one filled with people just like me. It's no excuse, I know what I did was just... crap. I know that."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 5:02 pm

"You did not believe me when I said they were dangerous...Luka even said they were herself. Said something about enslavement and being purple.." Looks like Luka told blondie before she got around to telling Ella. Sadly, either the alcohol was making Alex's details scarce and fuzzy...or Luka didn't make much sense in the first place. Probably a little of both. "I did not want you, or any of us, to get hurt, so I was acting like a complete dick in the museum. I did not mean to snap at you and suspect you like that, but hearing something like that directly before you go into a museum on guard duty just kind of..." Alex shrugs, not knowing how to finish his sentence. He needed to apologize for the paranoia himself.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:54 pm

"Wait what? What about enslavement?" Sam asked, eyes wide.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:56 pm

"I do not know. But she said something about Pale and those other two enslaving something, and being purple." That's honestly all Alex could remember. Short term memory, much?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re_Birthday Thread   Re_Birthday Thread - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re_Birthday Thread
Page 30 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next