Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:23 am

Sam just... didn't reply, avoiding the question. Ella took this as a hint to change the subject, "Two-bedroom, three people?" She asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:25 am

"Don't ask me. Talk to Mr. Stoaway over there." Tetsoya says pointing at jak who had just finished washing his hands and is in the middle of taking a large gulp of something.

Quickly swallowing Jak replies. "Yeah. I kind of hid in Tetsoya's luggage and shipped the stuff here. So I'm basically forcing them to house me."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:29 am

Sam looked at Jak, then busted up laughing. Ella stared wide-eyed before starting to fuss, "Are you okay? You must've been crammed in there tight! How did you /breath/? The flight's like... at least eleven hours! Have you eaten?" She looked around, "Have any of you eaten? Do you need me to make something, since I wil-"
"Ella. Let them answer." Sam said, trying to slow the girl's worry for the boys down.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:32 am

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just had to pee badly. It's not natural to go that long without a bathroom break. Also Yeah I had a snack." Jak said in reply to ella but sorta stared at sam for laughing at him.

"Nope. I haven't eaten yet. I just put my stuff down." Tetsoya syas matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:35 am

"Are you still hungry?" Ella asked Jak, then looked at Tet, "And you? What about you, Kyo?"
Sam was still laughing at the image.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:38 am

"It's not that funny!!!!" Jak complains and then goes to sit on tetso's bed.

"Yeah I could use some food. Kyo..He'll be out for a bit. And jak I'll just drag him. I know of a good Ramen joint down the street. I can get us a good student discount there too." Tetsoya says with a smile. "Anywho how did you get in my dorm?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:41 am

"Ohgod, my poor sides," Sam wailed as her laughter continued when she thought about Tet's reaction to finding Jak.
"I talked to Neya." Ella shrugged, ""She knew, like she always does."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:45 am

"We'll she's my sister so of course she knows where my college is. Anyways let's go down to the ramen shop." Tetsoya says as he pulls Jak from his bed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:46 am

Ella nodded and dragged Sam along.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:52 am

Tetsoya enters a hut that doesn't actually have doors on the side of the road and orders some ramen.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:57 am

"See? I told you that they'd be fine." Sam replied, "Mr. Ryuu wouldn't let any of his kids go without learning Japanese."
"I still want to call you o-"
"No, Ella. Just no." Sam growled.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:01 am

"Call her what?" Jak asks just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:04 am

"Onee-chan," Ella sulked, crossing her arms which just made Sam roll her eyes.
"Techically, I'm your little sister. I was born like two months after you, therefore, I should be calling you onee-chan, but I'm not going to because I'm more mature then you." Sam explained with ease.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:10 pm

The twins look at each other, smirk again, and mime a response, not saying a word, with one copying the other. Because they were begging to get punched in the face today, it seemed.

"I was never 'antisocial'. I just only like a small crowd of people." Luka could talk to people if she wanted or needed to. She just never /wanted/ to talk to anyone but Hana and the Sins. And whatever the hell you'd classify Neya and Alex as.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:22 pm

Shia rolled her eyes and went back to drawing, while Kuku watched, eyes wide. She hadn't seen a mine since France.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:27 pm

Anne silently mimics Shia, putting on a nonchalant, mock-innocent face.

Suzu tries to copy her older sister and ignore Anne, but it was clear the blonde was getting pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:41 pm

Shia looked over and tried not to get pissed.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Anne just keeps copying her. Maybe the group should pass by this way on their way to get ramen, because Shai is ghetto. She's going to cut the fuck outta those two.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:07 pm

"Interesting. Well my time here will be interesting since I don't know a bit of Japanese. Hehe." Jak said with a half smile. He takes a sip of the ramen that Tetsoya ordered for the each of them.

"Really you of all people didn't think to learn japanese before this?" Tetsoya questioned since it is not like jak to not think that far ahead.

"And then there's me." Kina says reminding her that she wasn't one of the sins and they did talk before luka moved.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:10 pm

"Eh. You're you." Luka just shrugs. Kina wasn't her favorite person in the world, but it's not like she hated the kid or anything.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:14 pm

Sam laughed, "Oh, you poor soul. This is going to be fun."
Ella frowned and looked at Jak worriedly, "Do you need me to help? I've gotten pretty good."

Shai would cut them. She might too.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:15 pm

Kina just smiles. "Yup. I'm different. Not even sure why I was brought back."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 pm

"Hell if I know. No offense, but I didn't do it." Luka has brought an assload of people back from the dead, but honestly never remembered assisting with Kina coming back.

The twins continue harassing Shai.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:19 pm

"Shhhhhh. Tetso was about to leave and I kind of made this decision at the last second Don't blame me for that." Jak said. "But yeah I might need help with learning to speak japanese."

Tetsoya just busts out laughing Jak and ella working on speaking japanese. That should be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:27 pm

"Strange. I don't know why your 'sister' would bring me back either. Very odd. Seen much of Kyo lately?" Kina asks since she knew that they were dating and are both in the same city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next