Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:54 am

"Just an inch." Sam finished with a nod, completely ignoring the chara's like usual. Asya just followed her around in her mind. She didn't interact with the small being unless they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 2:58 am

Anne shrugs. "I am just not very hungry right now." She smiles apologetically at Tetso.

"Right." It was also because Alex didn't want to be mistaken for a girl anymore, and Anne didn't want to be mistaken for her brother. As funny as it was when they were younger, it'd be kind of weird, now.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:00 am

Tetsoya takes advantage of this and eats the bowl of ramen he ordered for anne since she isn't going to eat it. "Ah well. It's fine. So how's school?" He asks since high school starts before college.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:03 am

"School-ish. Hard." Anne was pretty smart, but Asian school and Anne's general laziness when it came to her schoolwork didn't mix very well. Not to mention she had the organizational skills of a toddler. She'd probably lost her homework twelve times this week, and it was only the third week of school.

Buffy flails, and tries to get Asya's attention. She didn't say anything, but the flailing was funny enough as it was. If she spoke, it'd probably be pointlessly stupid and childish. Alex tries his hardest to ignore the mime, rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:09 am

"Hmmm...Do you want Elied to help you?" Tetsoya says as a witch like chara appears from what seems to be thin air and floats between the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:17 am

Anne blinks. Like her brother, she knew what Elied was, but she just acts like she has no idea what he's talking about. "Elied? Is that a friend of yours?" Smiling nonchalantly, she honestly hoped Ver went to go harass someone and didn't come back for a while, and Gauche stayed hidden under her hair.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:26 am

"Elied. The floating thing between the two of us. And the same thing that came from alex's shirt just a minute ago." Tetsoya says frankly. Elied begins to poke around Anne curious as to why her bearer was so interested in this human.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:30 am

"Heh, I have no idea what you are talking abou- Dammit Gauche. Vous aviez un emploi. Une." She frowned at the mime chara who just had to peek his head out from her hair. Even the painfully shy get curious, sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:38 am

"So you do know what Elied is after all." Tetsoya says then turns his back to her for trying to make him seem like he is crazy or soemthing.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:44 am

"Vaguely." Turning her back as well, Anne crosses her arms across her chest. Gauche tries to make things better, which rarely ever works, seeing as how his stubborn bearer screws everything up. Not speaking, as always, the little lamb chara bows, and does an elaborate shrug toward Anne, while shaking his head hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:15 am

Asya turned towards the mime, then rolled her eyes and sat on Sam's head, which infuriated the redhead enough for her to forget the whole ignore-Asya thing. She grabbed the small chara and went off, "Damn you, Asya! I told you to stay at home! Go play with Tara or mess with Lydia, just leave me the hell alone." Once done exploding, she patted Buffy on the head with her pointer finger, since the little chara was just too cute to ignore. She then crossed her arms and stormed away, leaving Asya to trail behind her and laugh at the ranting.
Ella looked around at the group, "So we all got them? Oh good, I thought I was going crazy." She picked up Tara's egg out of her bag and Lydia appeared out of her hood. Ella hadn't even known that Sam had one. Ouch, Sam. You kept it from your own sister?
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:53 am

"I s'pose so." Anne just shrugs. She wasn't all too fond of Ver, who was...sitting on her left shoulder and talking about some thing or another. Probably herself. Gauche, after trying to apologize to Tetso, goes back to hiding under his bearer's hair, peeking his head around a strand.

Buffy, since she was a bitch in Alex's mind, character changes with Alex, and basically forces him to go after Sam and help her. Which causes Anne to start laughing, because mime-Alex and Sam were going to be awkward. And hilarious. This is why we can't have nice things, Anne.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 3:23 pm

Sam wasn't really running anywhere, she had just stormed out of the shop. Alex was only a few steps behind her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 4:18 pm

Alex taps Sam on the shoulder, trying to get her attention in the loudest way possible without resorting to knocking over stuff.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Elied kind of just stares at Ver trying to figure out what Ver is exactly.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 7:51 pm

Sam turned around and raised an eyebrow, "What, Alex?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:10 pm

Ver was awesome, because she's Ver. That's what she is.

Alex tilts his head to the side, as if he was asking what was wrong. Something had to be wrong when you basically just looked like you were screaming at nothing in front of strangers, and stormed out.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:13 pm

Sam sighed, "Nothing, nothing."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:26 pm

The blonde boy gives Sam a look that probably meant, 'That's a crappy lie and you know it'. But who knows? Sam might be bad at reading expressions.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:27 pm

That Sam was. She just stared back at him.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:29 pm

To get the message across, Alex crosses his arms and frowns at Sam, demanding a more acceptable response.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:41 pm

Elied backs off noticing that Ver isn't a normal chaara and is a vampire. She does not like vampires.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:51 pm

Sam sighed at the movement, understanding better, "Alex. I'm okay. Asya just ticks me off."
"I try," Asya smiled wickedly, then flew into Sam's backpack to grab something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 8:56 pm

"You mean like how Alex is going to kill Buffy after this?" Perdu peeps out of Alex's jacket pocket. "She's probably going to do something stupider than this before this is over, considering." He didn't say what was being considered, he just said there was some consideration involving the stupidity of Buffount's actions. Alex just nervously shoves the loner chara back into his pocket, before he says something stupid. Buffy was just standing on her bearer's shoulder, balancing a small red ball on her nose, and wobbling on one foot.

Ver just goes back to messing around with stuff, and Gauche peeps out at Elied.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 9:02 pm

"No, don't kill her. She's adorable." Sam argued, shaking her head.
Asya poked her head out of the bag, "ADORABLE? YOU HATE ON ME BUT YOU FIND HER ADORABLE?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next