Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:47 pm

Neya patted her brother on the head, "I know, sweetie. Love isn't fair."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:56 pm

"You're telling me. Apparently everything was a cruel joke planned by Anne and I." Well, this was the first Anne heard of this. She was looking forward to punching the ginger in the throat now. Since when was Alex a heartless dick? Shit, she saw where Sam would suspect Anne, but there were lines she wouldn't accept being crossed.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:04 pm

"I know. I was at her house for five hours going through her emotional girl breakdown before she decided, and I quote, 'Fuck him and his shit, I'm not going to emotionally overeat over this crap and I'm going to walk Chubby.' Oh yeah, did you know Chubby was here? I didn't and I missed him and he's adorable."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:08 pm

Alex frowns. Apparently the quote didn't put him in a good mood. He didn't even comment on Chubby. "Come on..we were doing something, weren't we…?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:32 pm

"Iunno. I was just following you guys."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:35 pm

"Yeah, but nothing specific." Hana spoke up again, ruining the family moment.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:40 pm

"So you were just going to fuck some shit up?" Neya asked
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:42 pm

"Yeah basically." That, except more politely put, was Taka's orders.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:05 am

"Sounds fun." Then Neya got a text and groaned, "WHY? I was going to have some fun!" She got another text and her expression when 'oh shit' as she peered behind her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:10 am

"Hmm..?" Hana looked confused, but the twins shrugged helplessly to one another, knowing looks on their identical faces. There were very few things that had Neya scared, and the most prominent began with a capital S.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 6:34 am

Ella side-stepped closer to Alex, "Let's go. Now."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:29 pm

"She's just going to follow anyway. Saaaaam!" Anne wasn't running from Sam. That was bullshit, and the younger blonde girl wasn't afraid of her, even if her sister was, and her brother just wanted to avoid Sam. No. Avoiding was for little punk bitches. Anne had a face to punch.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:32 pm

Sam slid down from her tree, "Hey Anne. What's up?" Her eyes glanced over Alex for split second before refocusing her gaze on his twin sister.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Anne crosses her arms, knowing her brother was slipping off to sulk again. However, she answers in a conversational tone, "Well, you were up a minute ago, the sky is up, and your ego is obviously pretty up there, you presumptuous bitch." Her face polite until the last part of the setence, Anne scowls at Sam, obviously pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:01 pm

"You're one to talk, you blunt fucker." Sam said with a great big smile, one that could easily pass for a copy of one of Ella's.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:05 pm

"Psh. That's worse for you, then, because I know a selfish bitch when I see one." Did Anne realize she waa calling herself a selfish bitch? Yes, but honestly she didn't give a fuck right now. "But at least I give the people I care about the benefit of a doubt before I go psycho bitch on them."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:09 pm

"Not when you're fucking sick of people you really fucking care about betraying you. Over and over and over again." Sam shot back with narrowed eyes, "And don't you dare say that he's not like that, because I thought that he could never hurt people, and here he as a piece of shit Easter member. I heard Neya. I'm used to it from her, but Alex? I'm not dealing with that."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 pm

"Well if you want to be fucking technical about it, he never betrayed you. If you also wanted to continue being technical, you never gave him a chance to fucking explain himself. He's been with you through all levels of batshit evil and crazy, and both times he just so happens to not be on your side, it's all his fault. He's the evil one, there's no excuse, he suddenly likes playing sick jokes on someone he really cares about? In 900 years, nine-fucking-hundred, Sam, when have you ever known him to lie to you. Even as Allen, he never lied to you. Ever. In 900 years." Anne has basically had it. She wasn't going to sit here and let Sam paint her brother as the bad guy. I mean, shit, she knew he was one of the bad guys, but Sam was making it sound like this was some sort of sick game Alex was playing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:36 pm

Sam nodded, "Yeah, I know. He never lies to me. Because he didn't tell me that he wasn't in Easter. Because he's never kept something from me. Because I'm the one currently working for people who turn people into pessimistic, dreamless shells. Because I'm the one that told him that I liked him after years of one-sided crap with bad relationships in between for him, only to turn around and be proven a liar. Right, Anne. In nine hundred fucking years, Anne, when have you not seen me by his side? It goes both fucking ways you dumbass, and I'm not sticking around to see him turn into Pale 2.0 or some shit. I know how to handle Gretal-Neya. But Alex being evil? I have no idea how to handle that Allen side of him."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:43 pm

"…he did not tell you he was in Easter because it was our goal to keep you and Tet as far away from this shit as possible. It was already enough bullshit that we have to fight Ella and Luka. We do not want to fight them, Sam. We do not want to fight you. Neya does not want to fight you. Even I do not." Anne got quiet for a moment, studying the ground. "Now we are having to fight all three of you and idiot took the job and just..."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Sam shrugged, "Here's the thing, Anne. When you actually try to stay away from things that feed your sinself and make you a bad person, you become a very good person. That means you want to stop the bad people from doing the bad things. I have to make up for fucking eating my most loyal friends. If that means being a bullshitty bitch to them to get them to stop this douchebaggery, then I will. I don't want them shoving people into ovens for me again. They look out for me as much as I look out for them, so I'm going to fight you, and I'm going to win. They have a tradition of 900 years to be loyal to me and serve me or some crap like that. It's nothing compared to the years of being a bullshitty bitch of a princess or a bullshitty mom who let them get stolen by a psychopath or being a bullshitty master and eating them or being a bullshitty adoptive sister and leaving him to die or whatever the fuck else I've done to he and Neya. I have to make up for that. Right now my goal is to make him be a hero again, because the villain role doesn't suit him."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:01 pm

"We can not just stop Sam. All you are doing right now is making a shitty situation even worse. It is not going to make him want to quit. It is just going to hurt him." Anne frowns and stares at Sam. Would she be upset if Sam stopped talking to her altogether? Slightly. But this was probably close to physically hurting her brother. You're not someone's loyal servant for ages, then get shunned. That was bullshit, and Anne called it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:13 pm

"I'm making it worse?" Sam asked, raising an eyebrow, now totally fed up with dealing with Anne. "Alright, if I'm making you and Alex's and Neya's lives shittier, then I guess I should just leave, right?" She bowed, "Whatever you say, your majesty." With that, disappeared into some bushes.

Neya thwacked Anne on the back of the head and glared at her sister, "GODDAMNIT, ANNE! She was still talking to me at least!!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:17 pm

"That is not what I meant, and she knows that. But what the fuck ever. Who honestly cares anymore?" Try to explain a situation to a bitch? She leaves. Try to help your brother get a backbone? Gets yelled at for locking him in a room. She quit. "If you need me, I'll be off somewhere not giving a shit." With that, she walks off as well. So sadly, there was no fight. But at least we got this?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Neya looked at her brother, "Anne doesn't get it. I think Sam's going MIA again or something, because that didn't sound like a I'll just be in my room storm-off. That sounded like the You and Alex are leaving me storm off, and we both know we didn't see her after that happened until now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SC/ Re_B Crossover RP   SC/ Re_B Crossover RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SC/ Re_B Crossover RP
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next