Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:54 am

"Yeah pretty much." Alex facepalms.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:57 am

"God damn them. I swear, if you hadn't been there, Sam would've set fire to the plane if it meant landing." Neya snorted, shaking her head. She needed to talk to that girl.

Sooo... Randomness is random as Ella and Kostya showed up, Ella dragging Kostya along with her. "So this is my old home, and where--Luka!" She pulled away from Kostya and stared at the tree, looking as if she were going to cry. "Held..."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:02 am

"Ella. Were trying to wake the tree..But the spirits won't help..Wel the just started to listen.." Kyo explains a bit.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:05 am

"The big moron won't wake up. I know he's just sleeping." Luka gives another furious look at the lazy-ass tree. "We're trying to get the forest spirits to wake him up, but they're not exactly hospitable."

Alex shrugs. "At least it was entertaining?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:13 am

"Luka, you don't get it. Held's tree is dead. This... This is my old tree. Also dead now." Ella said, looking over at the girl with wide eyes. "That's why the spirits have calmed. Mom's home." She laughed awkwardly...
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:21 am

"Oh shit, that is awkward." Luka thinks for a minute. "If this tree is dead, and Held burned down...where's the new tree." Well, that was a waste of a Luka-tantrum. Fuck.

Alex looks at his phone for a minute. "Right, so I will be back later." With that, he starts heading toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:25 am

Ella frowned, "You have a very good point. I didn't have a successor." She slowly reached out to touch the tree and once her fingers brushed against it, she screamed, "Not dead, not dead! Someone's in my tree. SOMEONE IS IN MY TREE!" She quickly darted behind Kostya and peered out slowly, "Papa, that better be you, or I'm going to have some serious issues with whoever stole my tree!"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:28 am

Kyo just stands there for a second then busts out lauging from that reaction. Then proceeds to hide.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:29 am

With Ella's confirmation that the tree is indeed alive, Luka punts one of the roots again, scowling. Nine hundred years apparently doesn't break the cycle of tree-bullying. "I knew it you lazy old geezer. Wake up!" Normally, she'd be a tad bit more polite to her old friend. But seriously, she's been kicking and screaming at the tree for a solid forty five minutes now. Her patience was running thin.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:30 am

She glared at the tree and then tried two things. One: Screaming, "PAPA!" and then two, singing. Because Ella logic.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:35 am

Kyo just stands there and watches the two like it's normal. "Hey spirit peoples. Would you mind waking him up? We really need to talk to him. Luka is an old friend of his and she is on some mission for him and needs to speak to him." He says seeing they will help.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:36 am

The screaming seemed to do the trick. With a grumble, one of the faces on the tree started moving, as if waking up.

"About time. You're late." Luka crosses her arms and glares accusingly at the old god.

"I was trying to sleep." Seeming to come into focus, Held looks at his daughter and his friend, then the two strange men in the clearing. "This is an unexpected party." Well, like, he expected the girls. Mostly Ella, because Luka tries to avoid him when she's being lazy herself. "I assume you have the sin mess all cleaned up, Elluka?"

Luka's glare gets a little more annoyed. "Not yet. Have you?" She was not a janitor. Besides, in all technicality, she was part of the 'sin mess'. Luka was not amused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 am

Ella smiled softly and sat on one of the roots, leaning against the tree, "We're trying to, but it seems much harder than it seems." She coughed awkwardly, "...We're apart of it now, it seems. I'm sorry that I failed you, father." Well someone's honest today.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:46 am

"I'm not sorry. It was totally justified and everything.." The last part was grumbled under her breath, before looking up at the tree. "We are trying though, old man. That is precisely the reason we're here now." Pausing for a moment, she continues with, "We need your help finding Gallerian's Theater and the Anonymous Shore. I'm pretty sure the old paths to the shore have overgrown, and as for the Theater, I know you want that fixed. Sorry for that, by the way. I needed to hide the vessels where bad stuff wouldn't happen to them. Sorry the four masters are kind of...psychotic and evil and whatnot. That was totally not my intention in the slightest." Totally not. Not at all.

At the mention of the Theater, the old Tree's faces darken in anger. "That Theater has been corrupting this forest, Elluka." The faces softening as they look at Ella, he continues with, "...if you had stayed as a forest spirit, Michaela, this wouldn't have happened to you.."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:50 am

"It's okay!" Ella replied with a smile, getting up and bouncing over to Luka to hug her, but thought better of it and hugged Kostya instead, "I have lots of friends now. It was worth it. I'm happier." She frowned, thinking of Clarith, but her smile was soon back.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:57 am

Luka usually tolerated Ella-hugs, but now was just not the time, so she was glad when the girl hugged Kostya instead. "She's relatively safe, Held." Shit, she was scared of what Held would do to her if one of his precious children were killed. And Michaela had already been killed once. "But we can save the reunion for later, right? We have business to take care of, as you keep reminding me."

That rung a bell with Held. "So you want to be led to the shore and the Theater. I can indeed do this. But I would advise you don't fail again, Elluka."

Well, that stung, but Luka just waves it off with a hand. "Yeah yeah, I know. I suck at this. I'm used to failing. But I've got it this time around." Hopefully. "I have the others helping, now. As long as Irina or the Wrath sinner don't show up, we've got this life home free." Slightly irked by the failure comment, she just tries to placate the old tree.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:17 am

"But Irina's alread-" Kostya quickly covered the girl's mouth and smiled at the tree. He didn't know exactly what was going on, but he didn't want his sister killed by papa tree.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:20 am

Too bad, bud. Luka caught that. "Irina's already what, Kostya?" Luka had no problem with Irinushka. But recently, the girl had her memories as Irina retrieved by becoming possessed by her, and the witch wasn't as amicable toward her former sister-in-law.

Soyeah. Alex was out with his nameless date. That works.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:28 am

Kostya glared at Luka slightly, falling back and saying, "I'll be back at the fucking house. If my sister dies, I'm blaming you."

Ella frowned, "I was just going to say that Irina's already possessed your sister, Luka, and then me and now Kostya's sister."

Sam woke up alone, only to be told by Neya that Alex had gone on a date. That didn't fly with her.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:32 am

"Well...we just have to kill the cat. Again." Luka felt like beating her face against something. The cat wouldn't die. She knew she'd pissed Kostya off a bunch, but she honestly wasn't going to think about that right now.

Alex only had a few minutes to live, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 am

Ella pouted, "I know that I didn't say anything wrong, so Luka or Kyo or Papa, what did you do?"

Five... Four... Three... Sam lifted the girl's chair up so that she fell out of it and then turned it around to sit on it herself. "Alex."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:40 am

"Sam." Alex raises an eyebrow. Truth be told, he totally saw this coming.

"Kostya misinterpreted what I said." Luka sighs. "So we should get started, right?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:50 am

Ella muttered something about being nicer, but let it go.

"Who's your friend?" She smiled brightly, pointedly picking up the water glass and pouring it on the girl, without breaking eye contact with Alex. Dumb skank.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:55 am

"Sam, this is Roxanne, Roxanne, this is Sam." Yaaay. Introductions!
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 5:59 am

Sam got up, Moving the chair leg to crush the slut's stomach and pushing down on the chair as hard as she could. She released when the girl wailed, grabbed his hand, took his plate of food and walked out. "Motherfucking whore... Skanky, slutastic slut... Bitch ass motherfucking bitch... Prostituting twat of a human being..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next