Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:30 pm

"I will try to talk to him...what you mother and dad did is not your fault. It is not his fault. It is not mine or Anne's fault. It is purely their faults. Like I said. I will try to talk to him." Alex just didn't like everyone fighting.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:41 pm

"It's her fault." Neya growled, rage in her eyes. She didn't blame either of her fathers, she only blamed her mother. She hated her mother, which is a big thing considering that part of her personality is a loyalty to her mother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:44 pm

"It is pretty suspicious. Dad did not even seem to know how it happened himself. And he seemed depressed after Mom left." Hmm...swords, maybe? Just possibly? It was pretty sketchy, that whole affair thing.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Prima Rape. Very possible. "I'm telling you, she did this just to ruin our lives."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 8:52 pm

"She is a scary woman. I do not doubt it." But did Prima have the foresight to know that Prima-raping some random guy to have a kid would ruin a bunch of other lives? Probably.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 9:13 pm

Prima isn't stupid, no badly how much any of us call her an idiot. She knew exactly what she was doing. "She's emotionally abusive, she's rude, she's crazy, she'll do anything to get what she wants, she'll manipulate you into doing anything she wants, need I go on? Because I can."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Alex was about to answer, when his phone started ringing. He looks at the caller ID for a moment before answering, "Salut. Oui, nous avons juste débarqué il ya un peu." Pausing for a moment to listen again, a smirk crosses his face due to whatever the person on the other side of the line was saying. "Ah, vraiment? Une femme ivre et une autre femme fait l'avion d'avoir à réparer les arroseurs et les toilettes? Cela peut effectivement se produire dans un avion? Quel horrible personne ferait une telle chose? Pour la honte ..." Because Alex had no idea who his cousin was referring to. He was obviously trying his very hardest not to burst out laughing. "Oui oui, nous nous arrêterons en plus tard aujourd'hui à visiter. Rendez-vous dans un peu." With that, the blonde man hangs up, putting his phone in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:27 am

Kyo is drug off to parts unknown.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:33 am

Tetso sits there just listening to a french teacher app.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:37 am

Luka keeps dragging Kyo wordlessly through the city, passing by modern buildings and ruins alike. Thankfully, the city they had to go through was close to where they needed to go for the Theater, the Anonymous Coast, and so on. But she needed to visit the old man first. Stopping, she signals to a local just to make sure the forest didn't grow wings and migrate in 400 years. "Pardon, pourriez-vous m'aider pour un moment, monsieur?" The man nods, stopping to see what the pair needed. "Ah, où est la Forêt des Perplexité situé?" Luka had to think about what she was saying for a moment, trying to word it correctly. She never spoke French. She knew it, yes, but she never needed it. The man answers with some relatively short distance and direction, and then Luka thanks him, then goes back to dragging her boyfriend. Wheeeee.

Anne just lets him, because that saves her the trouble of translating and whatnot. Learn Tet leaaaarn!
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:45 am

Kyo just flops in the wind as he is drug off to some unkown place to him.

Tetsoya knows enough now to get by but to pass as a non tourist and such..He has a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:53 am

Finally, Luka reaches the forest. This was the hard part, but still not too difficult, trying to find her way in all of the twisting pathways and stuff. Eventually, the duo reach a giant tree with many faces, all of them appearing to be asleep. Clearing her throat, she tries to get the old god's attention. "Held? Heeeeeeeld. Eldoh. God tree. Yo, old man." Trying like, six times to wake up the earth dragon, Luka calls his name while prodding the tree with a stick from the ground. "This is some real important stuff, old man, I'd appreciate if you...I dunno...woke up." Starting to lose her temper as the god kept ignoring her, she narrows her eyes and basically kicks the trunk of the tree as hard as she can. "Wake up you lazy geezer, so I can freaking speak to you!" Yeah, totally starting to lose her temper. At least we don't have Ella and Jill as forest sprites throwing things at her and calling her a bully?
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:54 am

Kyo stands there spreachless.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:56 am

Luka keeps kicking at the tree, shouting at him to wake up. Lazy piece of shit tree. Stopping for a moment, the pink haired woman huffs. "Maybe he'll wake up if we get Ella to come here." Wouldn't need to tell her where to go, she'd know. All three of the girl's personalities had called this forest 'home' for a reaaaally long amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:57 am

"Threaten it?" Kyo says figiuring there is some reason this thing needs to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:04 am

"I can't exactly 'threaten' him. Number one, he'd probably smite my ass, if he ever bothered to freaking wake up." Luka pauses for a moment to glare indignantly at her old friend. "Number two, this forest is teeming with wood sprites capable of stoning me to death with berries and fruit and stuff." Like Jill and her lethal pomegranates. "Stupid old man. Asks me to purify the sins for him. "Help me with this, Elluka, it has gotten out of hand, and since I can not move, it is out of my control once it leaves the forest." Then we all go off and do this, and the ass won't even wake up to listen to me. Ella was a much more attentive tree." Kind of childishly, Luka mockingly imitates the voice of an elderly man when quoting what the old tree had said. "Protect him from a fire, run errands for him, and suddenly he's too sleepy to listen when I have something relevant to talk to him about." Shooting another furious glare at Held, she crosses her arms.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:37 am

"Whatever." Kyo says not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:47 am

Bad thing to say, Kyo. Bad thing to say. Luka glares at her boyfriend. "Whatever? Kyo, this forest changes constantly. Held is probably the only one who could tell us the way to get to the Anonymous Coast from here, as well as the exact location of the Theater. That's not 'whatever'."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:14 am

"I didn't know that.. But still..Couldn't we ask a forest spirit or something?" Kyo asks unsure.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:19 am

"No. A vast majority of them don't like me. And I don't like them back, either." She'd only gotten along with Jill and Ella originally because they were curious about the human world. As if confirming this dislike between the sorceress and the sprites, a nut hits the woman in the back of the head. Which, in turn, pisses Luka off even more. "I rest my case."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 2:21 am

"Hey. Spirit people..things Not sure what you want to be called. Will you show me the way to these places? I'll give you what you want...Within reason." Kyo says trying to bribe them.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:29 am

Another nut is thrown at Kyo. "Forest spirits have no reason." Luka points out, frowning. "Held is their father and they live here with him and never leave the forest. They don't know a lot about humans, and most of them don't care to know more."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:37 am

"Seriously? We are trying to help your dad out here." Kyo says to see if that will help.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:41 am

So the nuts stop being thrown. They were semi listening. Luka looks kind of surprised, but keeps her mouth shut. Her sunny, sweet, and polite personality might upset the spirits and cause them to start throwing shit again.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:50 am

Neya raised an eyebrow, "Sam and Anne made the news, apparently?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next