Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:00 am

Neya shrugged, "They all generally like each other, except for Kostya and Kyo, but that's their issue." When we have a picture of Alex wanting to kill Tet as our banner...
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:13 am

"So we might have dead bodies in the morning?" Lily frowns, seeming to be trying to figure something out about Neya. Like, she looked all concentrated and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 am

Neya nodded, not really caring about the look.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:29 am

So I decided to go with the random option.

Alex decides to walk downstairs and get some water, half-asleep. After he gets his water, he kind of nods to everyone. It takes him a moment for his cousin to register, but when he did, his first words weren't a greeting, or talking about how much he missed his favorite cousin, but, "...so you break into houses now?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:31 am

Neya looked from Alex, to Lily and then repeated this action twice. She laughed, "So this must be Lillian, then, right? The terrors' sister?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:34 am

"The terrors?" Lily starts laughing again. Then she stops laughing and frowns at Neya. "Please don't call me that." Looking back toward Alex, she replies, "Halfway breaking in, but Louis is used to it."

Alex grins sheepishly at the nickname given to his younger cousins. "She doesn't like her full name, Neya, but yeah, that's her."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:37 am

Neya nodded, "I get that. If someone other then Lou calls Sam Jess, they'll get punched in the face."

Louis snorted, "You need to be taught how to be polite." He shoved the sandwich at her face. Because yeah.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:45 am

"Says you. I think my manners are amazing. I just saved you a trip to the door so you could stuff your face." Lily just takes the sandwich, grinning. "My manners are impeccable, right?" She looks toward Neya and Alex for an answer.

Alex just grins and shrugs helplessly. "You're a gem, Lily. You have the best manners of anyone I've ever met."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:48 am

Neya shrugged, "You heard the boy."

Louis could only bring himself to scoff and give Neya the plate with a quick, "Be lucky I like you."

Neya rolled her eyes and started eating her sandwich without another word. Ass, She thought. Because liking you makes him an ass. Neya logic.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 5:58 am

"I like this kid. How did you get to know her?" This time, Lily looks at Alex again.

Alex, who hates being asked questions, starts out with "Well you see, what had happened was..." He had no idea how his cousin would react to the fact that her uncle had cheated on her aunt and they were kind of...done now.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:19 am

"His dad was horny, my mom's a manipulative bitch ass hoe skank and together, this fucking awesome person was born." Neya saw her brother struggling, so she just said this and pointed to herself, trying to save her brother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Lily blinks, processing this for a second. The she grins. "Alright then! Welcome to the family, I guess?"

Alex, now awake, had another question. "Right, so we've gotten that figured out. Now why is Tet sleeping in the floor?" Seemed like a logical question to him.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:19 pm

"Luka punched him. She also dumped water on him, I think." Neya replied with a shrug, "He has a pillow. He'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:23 pm

"Why did she punch him? I mean, I know Luka's abusive as all hell to Kyo, but why did she punch Tet of all people...?" Alex was confused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:40 pm

"I guess he was just sleepwalking? Iunno." Neya shrugged, looking down at her blue-haired brother.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:55 pm

Lily prods Tetso in the shoulder with her boot. "Daaamn. How hard did she hit him?"

Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:23 pm

"Luka-strength level." Neya smirked. God she's such a sassy, abusive smartass. I love it.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 2:30 pm

"Interesting." So how do we measure the strength of the girls in this rp? Is one Luka-strength like the equivalent of half a Lilly strength, and about as much as four Anne-strengths? O.o
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:28 pm

I have no idea. But Ella doesn't even have a strength, so there's more perspective.~ "He'll be fine. It's happened before." She bit into her sandwich without another care. She was still pissed at him.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:48 pm

"I'm guessing he usually deserves it?" Lily was trying not to laugh, continuing to poke Tet with her boot.

"About eighty percent of the time, yeah." Generally speaking, anyway. "It's just a punch in the right direction." Luka had reappeared, dressed in actual clothes instead of pajamas.

"...so the right direction is under the floor?" Alex blinks, looking confused. "I don't think you can get him there."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:39 pm

"It's okay. I ship Tet and the floor together. He falls enough."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 8:55 pm

"Is he dead?" Poke, poke, poke. Lily seemed to be trying to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:07 pm

Neya shrugged, "Is he breathing?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 9:12 pm

Lily stares at him for a moment. "Looks like it."

Alex shrugs. "I'm just...going to bed again. He'll wake up eventually. He always does." With that, Alex waved good night to his sister, cousin, and Luka, then went back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:00 pm

Sam walked down in the morning and raised her eyebrow when she saw Neya and Louis making breakfast, "Were you two up all night?"

Neya nodded, "Pretty much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next