Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:02 pm

"I was too.~" Lily chirps, sitting upside down on the couch, watching TV. "I just can't cook, so I refrained from burning the house down."

Anne heads downstairs, not mentioning anything from the night before.

Alex was still asleep, because fail.

Luka was still sleeping too.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:33 pm

"Anne! Lily's here!" Neya called to her sister as she saw the girl walk down the stairs.

Sam perked up when she saw the oldest blonde, a mischievous grin talking over her face. "This is gonna be fun." She plopped down next to Lily on the couch, copying the girl's position.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:36 pm

"S'up?" Lily doesn't look away from the TV, but nods when the ginger sits down next to her.

After that announcement, Anne nearly trip/falls/runs down the stairs. It was quick, and it was clumsy, so add the verb of your choice there. "Lily.~"

"So you're both here?" The older woman grins when she hears her cousin...arrive.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:44 pm

"Nothin' much," Sam replied shortly then waved at Anne.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:49 pm

"That's cool, that's cool." Answering Sam, the woman then looks up at her cousin. "Mom was pissed last night when you two didn't show."

Rubbing her head, Anne waves at Sam before going, "Aw shit." Who'd totally forgotten to go to their aunt's house yesterday? The twins did, naturally.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Neya snorted, "Good job, guys." She walked into the living room and threw an orange at Anne.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:05 pm

Looking slightly happier, Anne catches the orange and sits down. "Shh. We got distracted yesterday." Mirror shit and whatnot.

"Too distracted to see your favorite cousin?" Lily put a hand to her chest, pretending to look hurt.

"Nah, too distracted to find a way around your big head." It was clear this bickering was common between the two girls, because neither looked offended.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:25 pm

"Who's favorite cousin?" Ella asked, coming down the stairs. She yawned slightly, then smiled at Lily, "Morning!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 11:28 pm

"Ella!" Grinning when she saw her friend, Lily stopped arguing with Anne for a moment to wave at her friend.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:21 pm

"How are you, Lily?" Ella asked, her smile never fading. Ella had loved having Lily around. It was like having a blonde Sam, the two were so much alike.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:27 pm

"Great.~ Louis made me a sandwich, and I get to see you and the midgets again." Did she still refer to the twins as midgets? Yes she did, even if they grew. They'd always be midgets in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:41 pm

Lily sounds like my brother. "Sandwich... Breakfast... Anyone still hungry?"

"Yes.~" Coursed Sam, Neya and Louis.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:43 pm

"Ah...I'm hungry too..." Truth was, Anne didn't feel so great today. But whatever. She'd just brush it off, she'd be fine by the next day.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:02 pm

"Breakfast time.~" Ella yelled, jumping up and going into the kitchen. Louis followed, going to help her with the chore.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Anne looked like she was thinking really hard about something, totally forgetting the prospect of food.

Meanwhile, Lilly follows the others into the kitchen. Because she can't be around to hear sin shit.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:11 pm

"You okay, Anne?" Neya asked, seeing her sister in deep thought.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:20 pm

"Uh huh...I just...something is bothering me, like something I forgot, but I can not remember it for the life of me." Anne really was trying to remember something, here.

Luka looks toward Neya, eyebrows raised. She looked about as confused as Anne did.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Neya glanced a Luka, frowning, but then looked back at her sister with a slight, fake smile. "I'm sure it will come to you in time."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 pm

"But I want it to come back now! It feels important." You know, important. Like the sin vessel that's been lost to everyone for 500 years. It'd be great to get that back, Anne. Speed it up a little bit.

Last edited by Waiter on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Neya's frown quickly returned, "Anne..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:36 pm

Anne looks at her older sister. "Yes..?"

Luka tries helping this memory come back. It could be a really good thing...or we could go with this group's usual luck, and this can be a very bad thing. "Anything standing out when you try to think about it, Anne? A color? A sound? An object?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:40 pm

Neya looked over at Luka with a glare. She didn't want to push the memory.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 4:42 pm

Luka glares back at Neya. "This could end up helping her." Sound logic, I suppose.

"...something about a church. I remember churches. An old church." Anne bit her lip, still trying to think.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:16 pm

"An old church?" Sam asked, tilting her head. She remembered an old church.

Neya looked over at her friend, questioning, "How do you know about an old church? You've never stepped into one since you were a baby-"

"Germaine!" Sam snapped at her, glaring. "I went to one a couple times... As Germaine, okay? Bitch was religious."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:19 pm

"...and I'm assuming that's the only time you two have been a church at the same time. It can't be a coincidence." Luka looks from Sam to Anne, then stands up. "Right. Guess we're going to church. Anne, keep trying to remember what was important about that church, in the meantime." Luka knew where the church was. It was still standing. They'd seen it on the beach only the day before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next