Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:43 pm

"I'm going to get smited if we go to a church." Sam panicked, staring at Luka in horror. "We're all going to get smited if we go to a church!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:45 pm

Luka sighs. "We weren't smited last time we went to the church." Then she points a thumb back at Anne, "She lived in that church for ages, and she wasn't smited...smitted...smat...smote...whatever. Point is, she didn't die until about 60 years later."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:49 pm

"That's because she was like a nun or something! She's never been older than like fourteen! I have! A lot! Done things! Seen things! Ate things! WE'RE GOING TO GET SMITED!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:55 pm

"She's also only lived three lives, and lived to sixty in the last one. Just come on, Sam. If the church feels wrong to you, you don't have to go in." Luka wasn't scared of some old church. She'd kick this church's ass. Bring it on, church.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:57 pm

"Yeah, but she was a nun then! And sixty's still not an old age! My grandma's going to freakin' Aspen this year and she's seventy-three!" Sam yelled, really not wanting to go to a church. You can't blame her. She's always been seasick, and she was almost drowned in a church the last time she was in one.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:04 pm

"Sixty was old, then. Anyway, like I said. You can stand outside, if you want. I just feel it would be...safer...with all of us there." Luka had no idea in hell what all could pop up out of that ocean.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:14 pm

"Fine." Sam grumbled, "But if we end up dying, I have full right to hate you."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:21 pm

"I'll take my chances with that." Luka goes to get Ella. "Ella, we need to go out somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:23 pm

"You two, don't kill each other please." Ella looked at Lily and Louis, putting the eggs on a plate and then walking over to Luka. She whispered, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:25 pm

"Anne's remembering something about a church. Insignificant, until Sam pointed out Germaine was in the same church. We wouldn't get smited if we checked it out, correct...?" Whispering back to her old friend, Luka was making sure none of her friends would spontaneously combust.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:35 pm

Ella shrugged, "Probably not."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 6:40 pm

"Right. So let's go." With that confirmed, Luka starts heading toward the door.

"Hey Louie..." Lily starts, after the girls leave the room. "...ever get the feeling something's going on with all of them, and they're not saying anything about it?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 7:38 pm

Louis looked over at the group and nodded, "Most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 8:46 pm

Luka leads the group back outside, heading toward the beach again. Anne had woken Alex up and had him get ready before they all left out. Anne still felt like crap, but she decided to ignore it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 9:21 pm

Sam dragged Neya over to Alex's side with her. She really didn't want to get smited.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:12 pm

Anne goes in first, seeming hesitant. She flinches when she walks in, like she'd been expecting the same result as Sam. Standing there for a heartstopping moment, she cheers, "I'm alive!" Which echoed awkwardly in the church.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:53 pm

Ella walked in next, then once she was across the threshold, she looked up then turned around to face Sam, "It's okay!"

Sam looked over at Neya, who just laughed, "If Ella, the woman who killed an entire town and Anne, the woman who burned a forest down and killed anyone with green hair, you can go through too. Meta saved her children from a life like her own, Maylis was a stuck up princess, Germaine saved so many people even if she killed. Just because you were once gutton doesn't mean you are now." Awwwe.~ Neya's being a good and loyal friend. I seriously don't know why I didn't rp this girl more. Sam nodded slowly, and the two walked in together.

Sam, who had her eyes closed, waited for a minute and then peaked one open. She grinned triumphantly, "HA! I'M NOT A DEMON! YAY FOR LIFE!" Talk about echoing awkwardly through the church...
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:05 am

Luka coughs awkwardly. "Alright then! Now that we know we won't burst into flames...do you have any idea as to what we're looking for, Anne?"

The blonde woman shakes her head, looking kind of pale. Or...paler than her usual pale. Who knew if it was just the lighting, or her health, though.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:11 am

"Then what are we doing at the church?" Sam asked, looking around, "There's just a bunch of old shit here."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:16 am

"...because there's something here. I just can't...remember what it is." Quietly, Anne responds to her friend while walking around, searching for...whatever the hell they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:20 am

"A trinket? A locket? A hat? A box? If you say clothes, I will kill you, morals or not."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 1:25 am

"A..." Anne keeps thinking for a moment, then it hits her. "...a knife. A golden knife." The knife Clarith had almost taken her life with, then ended up playing hair stylist with.

That went over really well with Luka. Seriously. "You're sure? It's a knife? Gold?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:02 am

Neya yawned, and Sam shrugged, "I remember seeing gold here. Crowns, mirrors, keys, silverware, jewelry. Just plain old money. Peopled thought giving to the church would make them live longer or something, appease God."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:07 am

"Maybe to the Levin church. But I remember the Held churches were a lot less...decorative. They took care of orphans, raised the crops they ate, and sometimes went to town to buy stuff." Luka was looking into cabinets and stuff, now, trying to find the freaking knife.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 2:40 am

Ella smiled at that with a nod, "I'm sure father liked that. Orphans, growing food, rarely conversing with those who take things for granted. It's how true Held followers should act. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next