Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:39 am

"If the water was wet...?" Luka looked confused.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:41 am

Sam had been watching Jak in his cauldron the entire time and was now dying of laughter.

"Yes, Luka. Wet sand is easier to move and control. That's why people use wet sand to build sand castles."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:45 am

"But you said if the water was we- Never mind. Let's do that, then."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 1:55 am

Neya nodded, happy to be helping her brother since she refused to actually dig. Neya didn't do that kind of shit.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:05 am

Eventually, they got it dug up. It wasn't anything remarkable. Just a large, beat up black box. "Well, there's that, everyone. Let's get the fuck off of this beach." Alex was pretty happy to go.

Anne looks up, seeming confused. "Huh?"
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:09 am

Just as they dig it up jak arrives back on the shore out of breath.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:14 am

"So you can swim.~" Luka doesn't seem very concerned about Jak, prodding the box with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:21 am

Sam was still dying of laughter over on the edge of the group because of Jak.

Ella stopped digging, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:23 am

"Right.~ So let's get this box home and put it somewhere safe." Luka stands up, holding the box.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:38 am

Jak kind of just wraps up in some random thing and stands there.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:42 am

"Onward!~" Well shit. Luka was in a good mood. She even refrained from kicking Jak and his pneumonia ridden self on the way past him.

Alex follows, and after a moment, Anne starts and follows her as well, dragging Tet.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:43 am

Jak just follows.

Tetsoya flops throught he wind.

Kyo follows closely behind luka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:59 am

They're walking. How is he flopping through the wind?

When they get to the house, Luka hides the box underneath a couch, because she honestly had no better idea where to put it. "Right! So! No one touch those! Everyone can just...go back to doing whatever now."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:33 am

Ec logic.

"So...." Tetsoya says then drags anne off to some random place that sells french food.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:51 am

"So...yeah." Anne seems to have gone back to normal once she left the house, looking around the restaurant, at the people around them.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:07 am

Kostya sat on the couch, frozen. It was kind of sketchy to be told not to touch some boxes and have then put right underneath you. Awesome spot, Luka.

Sam was still laughing at Jak, so Neya felt her head to see if the girl had a fever.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:15 am

Alex spoke up, knowing what Sam was still laughing at. "I still want to know how he got over here."

Luka frowns at Kostya. She knew he was thinking about the sketchy box. "No."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:22 am

"Soo..What would you suggest for me to order?" Tetsoya says since he knows about nothing about french cuisine.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:27 am

"It depends on the food you would like to eat. You eat fish, right?" Looking over the menu, Anne had half the idea to tell him to order something weird, then decided against it, trying not to laugh at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:35 am

"Anne. How long have we dated? And gone on how many dates?" Tetsoya says trying to say. You should know what I like by now.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:50 am

"Just checking, just checking." Anne studies the menu for a moment. "Right, so there is Bouillabaisse, sort of like..fish stew, basically, Ratatouille, which is vegetable soup, Pissaladière, basically pizza without cheese, Raclette, which is a bunch of ham, cheese, and potatoes..." The blonde continues looking at the menu, smirking, "...but of course, you would probably want Pieds paquets, right?" She wasn't going to explain what it was right away.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:52 am

"What is that?" Tetsoya asks since well let's ruin anne's fun.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:54 am

"Lamb feet and fish. There are also sandwiches." Nonchalantly not taking her eyes off the menu, she smiles innocently, like she didn't say the first thing at all.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:00 am

"Just say something. I don't know what's good." Tetsoya says since there are several choices and she's the expert of the two here.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:14 am

So Anne signals to a waiter that they want to order. "Pardon, monsieur?" When one came to the table, she smiles up at them. "Bonsoir, je voudrais un Bouillabaisse, et il souhaite la pissaladière." The waiter nods and heads back toward the kitchen, taking the menu with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next