Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 pm

"I am not." She really wasn't. Avoiding the actual problem, yes, but lying? Her? Never.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:33 pm

"Stop it. You're being ambiguous and you know it." Ella shot back. Okay, she's a college student now. It's still in character, she knows some words. If I know it, then I'm pretty sure a college student does as well. But then again, Ella's just using big words against Luka anyways.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:04 pm

"Psh. I am not being ambiguous." Luka tries to be nonchalant.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:30 pm

"Luka. Stop it."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:39 pm

"Stop what?"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:47 pm

"Stop lying to me!" Ella yelled, crossing her arms.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 10:54 pm

"I'm not lying. I'm being politically correct."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Ella just stared at her friend for a minute, thinking. Mirrors, Vessels, Sins, Envy, Luka. Envy. Kostya. Envy. Luka and Envy and Kostya and myself. She gasped, rather loudly, might I add. "I know why. Oh my Held, Luka!"

Sam looked into the living room from the kitchen and tugged on Alex's sleeve before sneaking out the back door quietly. Neya's ninja teaching skills, people.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:15 pm

Luka glares at the ground, annoyed. "Yeah yeah, I know."

Alex just sneaks out with Sam as quietly as possible. It helped with the master ninja being your older sister.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 pm

"But Kyo, Luka! Kyo!" Ella whispered, eyes wide. She didn't know what to do. She was friends with everyone in the group, but her two best friends together would be cool.. But Kyo!

"I don't think anything too important can start right now," Sam grinned, looking over at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:36 pm

"I know that, Ella! I'm staying with Kyo, and that's that. I honestly don't know what happened back there..."

"Watch the house be blown up by the time we get back. I'm just sayin'."
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:42 pm

"Why, though? You're jealous me? That's just... Why?" She didn't understand it. Ella was Luka's best friend too, there was nothing lost there since Luka hated hugs and Kostya didn't. And Ella hadn't dated anyone, well, ever (in this life at least). It was obvious that there was only friendship between her and Kostya.

"I wouldn't doubt it. Luka sounded like she actually had emotion." Sam laughed, even though it was true that the girl never showed her feelings much.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:49 pm

"I just said that. I don't know why." The same reason Ella was unreasonably lazy, or Kyo was unreasonably a pervert, or so on. It didn't need logic to function. It just happened.

"I don't even know what started all of that." Alex shrugs, then looks up at the sky. "That topic aside, is it weird I feel like something...bad is going to happen...?" The blonde looks nervous, looking down from the sky to try to find some place for them to stop and eat.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:01 am

"Well... Stop it." Ella frowned, shaking her head, "Just... No."

"Oh no! Nothing bad will happen! Nothing's going to happen, Alex don't jinx this right now! Every single time something happens! No!" Sam was now freaking out that this would be ruined, like it always is.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:08 am

"Not now, but like...soon." Changing the subject again, he comments with a, "Oh, this place looks nice." So he drags her into a nice looking restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:11 am

Sam just let herself be dragged, because she was sick of dates going wrong.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:18 am

Once they got in, Alex called a waiter and ordered...something. I forgot the list of things from Tet and Anne's date. He ordered that pizza thing. There we go, that sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 12:22 am

Sam ordered whatever. I don't even know. The pizza thing, why not.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:10 am

Temple was the first one to spot the two. "OH SHIT, GUYS! THEY'RE BACK!" Screeching this in English, the incarnation of Temperance was given several angry looks from the restaurant patrons.

Alex, after giving his own glare at the noisy little fucker, goes back to eating. He had no idea why that kid was pointing at them. Held...couldn't they have a freaking meal in peace?
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:18 am

Sam looked over, actually giving one of her deadliest glares. She was sort of ignoring her food and Alex just to glare at this guy. She couldn't figure out why, she just didn't like him.

Kenny glanced over to where Temple was looking, saw that the Mistress lookalike was glaring straight-up death at them, and yelled, "THEY STALKED US FROM THAT GRAVEYARD! OH MY GOD, THEY LET US THINK WE WERE SAFE! I AM NOT DYING FIRST!"

Cassie rolled her eyes, thinking that they were overreacting and seeing things. Then she looked. Next she screamed bloody murder.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:43 am

Alex facepalms, then looks apologetically at Sam. "Should I tell them to shut up? Or should we just ignore them?" Damn, he really had some shit luck. Actually gets her to go out somewhere, then some idiots were screaming about graveyards and dying. Morons.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:10 pm

Sam looked at Alex, yelled, "Shut up, you morons!" And started eating, but not before apologizing to the french people around her for yelling. Because she was polite to french people. Yeah.

Cassie looked at her friends, eyes wide in fear while Kenneth just said, "Looks like they found dinner..."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:18 pm

"Hehe...at least it's not us...?"

"I am sorry." Alex smiles apologetically at Sam. Well, it wasn't really his fault there were some crazy ass people inside the restaurant he chose, but still.

Luka just rolls her eyes and sits back in the chair she'd been sitting in when that whole thing with Kostya started, not saying a word. She wasn't angry at Ella, though.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:30 pm

Ella was kind of shell-shocked on the couch, now trying to process everything that just happen and figure out what could happen due to this new information. She was honestly frightened, because her best friends could end up hating each other and killing each other or loving each other and making beautiful babies. Yes, this is Ella's thought process.

"Alex, it's not your fault that people are jackasses," Sam hadn't even thought of blaming Alex. She was just pissed off that something might yet again ruin their date. Nothing ever works out for them.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Luka had gone back to nonchalantly flipping through channels, trying to chill out. Did she know how she felt about Kostya? Not really. She knew she loved Kyo, but this Kostya thing was just...complicating shit.

"Yes, but it seems they are pointing at us." Alex frowns, turning back to give his own sort of death glare at the group. Then he seems to calm down, giving an elaborate shrug like 'Hey, what can you do?' and smiles. "I suppose we should just ignore them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next