Re_Birthday
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'dat Re_B randomness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unnamed Re_B Topic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Waiter

Waiter

Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:59 pm

"We ready now?" Raisa checks over everything. The thought of Greg with a shotgun in his hands hadn't excited her at first, but he knew how to use it. She was cool now.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:32 pm

"Let's go." Gregor says and he heads out the door.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 4:53 pm

"Onwaaaards!" Heading out as well, Raisa starts walking to that old abandoned Theater they found in the forest.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:36 am

"He's dead!"
"Irena wasn't dead!"
"He helped her!"
"Exactly! He's Sherlock! He knows how to cheat death!"
"...Sneaky bitch."
"Love you too."
"I need to start paying more attention."
"You do if you want to beat me."
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:54 am

Tetsoya stand there lost.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:58 am

Gregor sees the group and hears the talking from afar so he does what he can to avoid the group and go around them.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 am

Raisa doesn't really care. She keeps walking the way she was. She'd never been scared of Sam, and it certainly wasn't going to start now.
Back to top Go down
Gear

Gear

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:04 am

Gregor continues to walk around to avoid that group figuring Sam wouldn't be happy to see them or see them with guns.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:05 am

Raisa walks right through the argument, like....zero fucks were given about it.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:50 am

Sam stopped abruptly, "Raisa? What the fucking hell?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:52 am

Raisa shrugs. "Fancy meeting you here, Sam. I was just taking a walk in the woods with..." The white haired woman stops for a moment before scowling. "Greg! Where the fuck did you go?!"
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

"Oh really? Walking in the woods? In France? Like, as in not in America? Really, Raisa? Do you think I'm that stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:14 am

"....yeah? Because I have no idea what you're talking about. What's so weird about Greg and I being in France?" Raisa was confused, and that much was clear.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:19 am

"The fact that you're in France." Neya pointed out, "Exactly when we are."
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:20 am

"I swear on my life that's just a coincidence." Raisa raises her hands innocently. She was telling the truth. She didn't expect to run into the group out here, of all places.

"Well if she's lying we can just take it, then.." Alex gives an irritated grumble. Anne elbows him in a silent 'shut up' signal. Neither of the twins, nor Neya for that matter, liked Raisa. About the only member of Apocalypse the twins didn't hate was Greg. Because he's Greg. I mean, compare Pale and Raisa to Greg.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:27 am

"Why are you here?" Sam cut in with a growl, glaring at Raisa. She hadn't forgotten what happened.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:34 am

"Mild robbery. More along the lines of breaking and entering. No one lives there, so it's not like we're hurting anyone." The white haired woman gives an offhanded shrug, looking at the ground. She knew she was about to get the most double-standarded speech about how theft was wrong or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:39 am

"Where?" Sam snarled as she pushed the other girl into a tree. Sam held her arm to Raisa's neck, "Where are you going? Why are you here, goddamnit?" She would not let this happen again. She could never let this happen again. She had almost... Never again.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:42 am

"A big building over that way. We're here because we're here. Now let go." Raisa's bright red eyes were glaring right back at her former friend, not backing down. She wasn't lying, and Sam was seriously starting to piss her off.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:56 am

"The theater?" Sam asked, the anger in her voice quickly turning to rage, she didn't let go either. If there was one thing Sam was good for, it was starting a fight and ending them. Neya stepped forward, but stopped as she knew that she couldn't stop Sam from doing what she thought she needed to, especially with this person. "Why are you going to the theater?!"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 4:59 am

"Greg and I thought there might be stuff inside." Raisa thinks for a moment, then looks at the ginger suspiciously. "Why? Is there something in there?" They'd just thought it was an abandoned building. Nothing too important.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:11 am

"If you go near that theater I will kill you. I will skin you alive and rip out every single organ you have. One. By. One. And then, after all your blood has drained and the life has flew out of you, I won't bury you. I won't burn you. I will give you to Conchita herself." Sam roared, "Do you understand me?"
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:17 am

"No." Raisa pushes Sam back, and pulls out the gun, scowling. "I don't understand. What I understand is that you're threatening to kill me, and I don't even know why. We're not hunting you guys down. Greg and I stopped listening to Pale after that shit that happened. We never meant to run into you here, of all places, in the middle of the fucking woods. Now maybe you'd like to tell us why you're here?" You have to hand it to Raisa. She has some major balls, not being scared of Sam like that.
Back to top Go down
Master of the Graveyard

Master of the Graveyard

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 5:27 am

"Liar!" Sam shouted, "You're at it again. You're going to break it and try to control us again! Well guess what, honey? These people are my real friends and I will do everything I can to protect them. Here's the thing. What I'm saying is not a threat. I am making you a promise. You go through that gate and you will die. Gun or no gun. By my hand or not, somehow you will die. Honestly, I'd rather get to you before she does." Raisa, do you honestly think it's a good idea to pull a gun on Sam? Really? Are you that stupid? That safety goes off and you're on the floor while she throws the gun to Luka.
Back to top Go down
Waiter

Waiter

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 2:45 am

"...and what if I feel bad about before? What if Greg and I stopped following Pale after that incident?" Raisa glares right back at Sam. "We had no idea those creepy-ass items were in the theater."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unnamed Re_B Topic   Unnamed Re_B Topic - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unnamed Re_B Topic
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next